Korg Pa300 Professional Arranger COMPLETE STAGE BUNDLE
From Current price: $1,609.99
To Current price: $2,679.99
This Kraft Music Bundle Includes
The KORG Pa300 is an easy to use and brilliant new Professional Arranger distilling the sonic essence and functionality of the highly acclaimed Korg Pa series into a compact and affordable musical instrument.
Gator's keyboard gig bags are the ultimate in solutions for the musician on the go. The bags are constructed of durable 600 Denier Nylon. The keyboard bags include adjustable padded interior straps to hold your keyboard snug. Storage pockets are included perfect for cables and other accessories. This case also includes large zippers and heavy-duty comfort handles for easy transport.
This Kraft Music keyboard stand is a great choice for many digital pianos and keyboards. The double-braced x-frame design adds stability and it uses a bullet-nose knob for easy height adjustment. This stand also includes rubber arm sleeves that keep your instrument securely positioned. Unlike many x-frame stands, the KSX2 can be positioned low enough to achieve proper piano height (approximately 29" from floor to keys).
Delivering proven, chest-thumping low-end in an extremely affordable package; the 1300W Thump12A 12î Powered Loudspeaker has been redesigned from the ground up to sound better than ever.
Tired of having to steal the kitchen chair when you're ready to play? This X-style bench is padded and height-adjustable. It's also portable, and folds up easily for those times when you want to travel with it.
Piano players prefer the feel of a real sustain pedal. This pedal features a built-in 6' cable with 1/4" connector and polarity switch, making it compatible with virtually any keyboard or digital piano.
This flash drive will allow you to store files, songs, and samples for your favorite keyboard, workstation, recording device, or electronic drum set. Simply load your files from your Mac or PC, connect to your instrument and import.
This cable is designed to connect gear with 1/4" balanced outputs to gear with XLR inputs.
The KORG Pa300 is an easy to use and brilliant new Professional Arranger distilling the sonic essence and functionality of the highly acclaimed Korg Pa series into a compact and affordable musical instrument. Like its big brothers - the Pa900 and the Pa600 - the Pa300 uses KORG s RX (Real eXperience) technology to deliver a sound that s unprecedented in an arranger keyboard. With its compact cabinet design, TFT color TouchView display, large factory PCM memory, various Style database and powerful amplification system, KORG raises the standard of excellence in the entry-level price range.
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound
- Massive internal Factory PCM equivalent to the best-selling Pa600
- Elegantly designed and compact plastic cabinet includes a pristine amplification system
- 5 TouchView color TFT display
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with Search function for easy retrieval of any musical resource or file
- Over 310 factory Styles, each including 3 Intros/Endings, 4 variations and 4 Fill In + Break, plus 8 Favorite and 3 User banks for storage of your favorite Styles. Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 provides even more realistic guitar parts.
- Improved GM set for Standard Midi Files, MP3 player with Transpose and Tempo Change, compatibility with popular Lyric formats including graphical (+G), Text Viewer and Score
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX algorithms)
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke and MP3 files with instant recall of any song setting. User-definable custom lists, plus Filtering and Ordering options
|Included from Manufacturer||Music Rest
|Piano Cabinet Style||Portable|
|Number of Keys||61|
|Key Action||Synth with Touch Response|
|Speaker Power||2 x 13 Watts|
|Speaker Size||(2) 3.94"|
|Pedals||1 Assignable 1/4" Pedal Input|
|Number of Sounds||950|
|Voices of Polyphony||128|
|Storage Type||USB Flash Drive|
|Quarter-Tone Scale Function||No|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" Headphone/Audio Out|
|Product Weight||19 lbs|
|Unique Features||Programmable SongBook database
MP3 player with Transpose and Tempo Change
Compatibility with popular Lyric formats including graphical (+G), Text Viewer and Score
Korg USA Warranty Policy
All Korg products purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of one (1) year.
Register your new Korg keyboard, keyboard rack module or digital piano online and receive a certificate that extends the product warranty for an extra year from the date of purchase. Product must be registered within 90 days of purchase to receive an extra year of warranty.
Tuner and Metronome products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of three (3) years.
Tubes, AC Adapters and Foot Switches are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of ninety (90) days.
The customer must provide proof of purchase in order to obtain warranty service. The dated sales slip or copy thereof is the only acceptable proof of purchase.
The product must be purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer and have a valid serial number.
This warranty is valid only in the USA.
Damage resulting from the following causes are excluded from the warranty set forth above: misuse, including damage occurring during shipment, damage caused by battery leakage, accident, fire, unauthorized repairs, tampering, cosmetic damage or other types of damage which are the result of improper handling or abuse; the cleaning of controls or contacts due to exposure to dirty, dusty, or otherwise contaminated environment; damage resulting from modification; damage to units used for loan or rental.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days