Korg Pa4X 76 Arranger Workstation Keyboard
Korg is responsible for the most successful and respected arranger keyboards ever. Used by tens of thousands of music professionals in every country around the world, Korg arrangers have thrilled audiences and delighted players everywhere with the magic combination of unbeatable sound quality and professional features. The new flagship of Korg’s Pa Series; the Pa4X offers improved sound quality and expressiveness, more extensive arranger functionality, and an upgraded interface including a larger color touch screen for fast access in any live situation. Pa4X represents the new standard in performance and sound quality for the professional entertaining keyboardist.
- High‐capacity PCM sounds. Approximately 10X the amount provided by the Pa3X.
- Includes a stereo grand piano with full‐key sampling plus string and damper resonance akin to the Kronos2.
- Larger tilting 7‐inch TFT color display with improved sensitivity.
- Style data is automatically generated from Standard MIDI files, dramatically reducing the time required to produce custom Styles.
- Three assignable switches, a four-way joystick, and our unique ribbon strip ensure total control for the many available levels of sound articulation (DNC)
- 76 semi-weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch
- Elegantly designed and reliable aluminum cabinet
- Professional graphic interface for quickly navigating menus
- PaAS High-fidelity, optional amplification/speaker bar with Korg's own Easy Connect system (no support, cables, or additional power supply needed)
- Self-refreshing PCM Data memory backup -supported by our own Intelligent Re-Charge system - ensures fast startup
- customized or user created Styles and settings
- Chord Sequencer function records any chord progression on-the-fly
|Mfg. Included Accessories||Music Rest
|Piano Cabinet Style||Portable|
|Number of Keys||76|
|Key Action||Semi-weighted with velocity and aftertouch|
|Number of Sounds||More than 1,800 Factory Sounds including a new multilayer Stereo Piano with damper/body resonance, GM/XG sound sets and more than 90 Drumkits* including Ambient Drums|
|Voices of Polyphony||128 Voices, 128 Oscillators|
|Song Recorder||Audio & MIDI|
|Storage Type||USB Flash Drive, Internal|
|Rhythm Patterns||More than 500 Factory Styles, freely reconfigurable sets|
|Quarter-Tone Scale Function||No|
|Audio Outputs||Audio Outputs: Left/Right, Out 1, Out 2 1/4" balanced
Headphone Output: 1/4" stereo
Video Out: RCA connector
|Audio Inputs||L/R 1/4" Line
XLR Combo Jack w/ Gain Control
1/8" Stereo Input
|Product Weight||38.58 lbs|
|Unique Features||Multiple Effects processors – 142 effect types:
- 4 Insert and 3 Master effects for accompaniment parts
- 1 Insert and 2 Master effects for Keyboard Tracks
TC Helicon® Vocal Processing: Four-part Harmonizer, Double, µMod, Reverb, Delay, Fi
Korg USA Warranty Policy
All Korg products purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of one (1) year.
Tuner and Metronome products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of three (3) years.
Tubes, AC Adapters and Foot Switches are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of ninety (90) days.
The customer must provide proof of purchase in order to obtain warranty service. The dated sales slip or copy thereof is the only acceptable proof of purchase.
The product must be purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer and have a valid serial number.
This warranty is valid only in the USA.
Damage resulting from the following causes are excluded from the warranty set forth above: misuse, including damage occurring during shipment, damage caused by battery leakage, accident, fire, unauthorized repairs, tampering, cosmetic damage or other types of damage which are the result of improper handling or abuse; the cleaning of controls or contacts due to exposure to dirty, dusty, or otherwise contaminated environment; damage resulting from modification; damage to units used for loan or rental.
Register your new Korg keyboard, keyboard rack module or digital piano online and receive a certificate that extends the product warranty for an extra year from the date of purchase. Product must be registered within 90 days of purchase to receive an extra year of warranty.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.