Korg Volca Bass - Analog Bass Machine
- INSTANT REBATE!Limited time offer expires 12/31/22. Price shown reflects discount.
- FREE VOLCA OFFER!Buy two Volcas, get a third Volca FREE!
Aggressive sounds that stand up to the drums, fat sounds that support the rhythm, funky sounds that generate a groove: Korg Volca Bass is an analog groovebox that has what you need for a wide range of basslines.
Although simple in structure, the analog sound engine has an unmistakable presence with subtle nuances that cannot be reproduced by a digital simulation; it's a great choice for acid house and many other styles of music. The step sequencer distilled from the Electribe is not only visually intuitive, it's also a powerful way to generate 'free form' bass loops that will stimulate your inspiration.
- Powerful analog bass sound
- Three analog oscillators for thick, huge bass
- Distinctive analog filter for crisp, bright response
- Simple structure with single VCF, VCA, LFO and EG
- Loop sequencer distilled from Korg's Electribe series
- Electribe-style 16-step sequencer with eight memory patches
- Slide function that's indispensable for acid and other types of electronic music
- Active Step function generates new bass lines by removing or inserting steps
- Convenient functions for ease of use
- Self-tuning function for constant, stable pitch
- Audio sync in and out allows clock sync of multiple instruments from the Volca series as well as Korg's Monotribe, SQ-1, Electribe, Electribe S, Minilogue and Monologue
- Go-anywhere analog: play anywhere with the built-in speaker and optional battery power
SYNC jack and MIDI in connector allow synchronized performances
By using the audio sync jack you can enjoy synchronized playback with multiple Volcas or with a growing list of other Korg instruments including Monologue, Minilogue, Electribe, Electribe S, SQ-1 and Monotribe. You can also use Korg's SyncKontrol iPhone app to wirelessly control tap tempo, swing settings and synchronized playback with iOS music apps via WIST.
The MIDI in connector lets you synchronize with other devices as well as play Volca from any MIDI keyboard. You can also send note messages from your DAW and use Volca as an analog sound module.
Until now, the problem with analog synthesizers has been that the pitch would drift over time or because of changes in temperature. Volca solves this by providing a self-tuning function that constantly tunes the oscillators. You'll never need to tune during a performance or wait for the pitch to stabilize after turning the power on.
Compact size, battery-powered operation and built-in speaker
With its compact size, battery operation and built-in speaker, it's easy to take Volca anywhere and perform any time.
|Included from Manufacturer||1/8" instrument cable
(6) AA batteries
|Number of Keys||16|
|Key Action||Multi-touch keyboard|
|Speakers||Built-in mini speaker|
|Programs/Presets||Storage for up to (8) sequencer patterns|
|Voices of Polyphony||Monophonic|
|Oscillators per Voice||3|
(8) stored patterns
|Audio File Playback||No|
|Audio Outputs||1/8" stereo headphone/main output|
|Control Connections||1/8" sync input
1/8" sync output
|Onboard Controllers||Multi-touch keyboard|
|Product Weight||0.82 lbs. (excluding batteries)|
|Unique Features||Newly designed analog filter
Slide function for acid and other types of electronic music
Active Step function generates new bass lines by removing/inserting steps
Korg USA Warranty Policy
All Korg products purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of one (1) year.
Register your new Korg keyboard, keyboard rack module or digital piano online and receive a certificate that extends the product warranty for an extra year from the date of purchase. Product must be registered within 90 days of purchase to receive an extra year of warranty.
Tuner and Metronome products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of three (3) years.
Tubes, AC Adapters and Foot Switches are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of ninety (90) days.
The customer must provide proof of purchase in order to obtain warranty service. The dated sales slip or copy thereof is the only acceptable proof of purchase.
The product must be purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer and have a valid serial number.
This warranty is valid only in the USA.
Damage resulting from the following causes are excluded from the warranty set forth above: misuse, including damage occurring during shipment, damage caused by battery leakage, accident, fire, unauthorized repairs, tampering, cosmetic damage or other types of damage which are the result of improper handling or abuse; the cleaning of controls or contacts due to exposure to dirty, dusty, or otherwise contaminated environment; damage resulting from modification; damage to units used for loan or rental.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days