Even today, more than thirty years after the age dominated by analog synthesizers, we just can't let go of the sound of analog rhythm machines. Those thick sounds have the power to stand up to guitar and acoustic drums, and are still indispensable for track-making or live performance. Korg Volca Beats gives you those analog drums plus the easy-to-use step sequencer of the Electribe; it lets you turn your inspiration into reality and generate beats with the best high quality sounds.
- Powerful analog drum sounds
- Real analog sounds created with reference to classic rhythm machines
- Six editable analog parts with one knob per function for easy editing
- Maximum effect from minimal parameters, a unique advantage of analog
- PCM sound engine expands possibilities when used with analog sounds
- Loop sequencer distilled from Korg's Electribe series
- Electribe-style 16-step sequencer with eight memory patches
- Stutter function generates repeated triggers that dramatically change the sequence
- Step Jump function instantly plays only the step you're pressing
- Convenient functions for ease of use
- Audio sync in and out allows clock sync of multiple instruments from the Volca Series as well as Korg's Monotribe, SQ-1, Electribe, Electribe S, Minilogue and Monologue
- MIDI in for note entry plus external sync and control from your DAW
- Go-anywhere analog: play anywhere with the built-in speaker and optional battery power
SYNC jack and MIDI in connector allow synchronized performances
By using the audio sync jack you can enjoy synchronized playback with multiple Volcas or with a growing list of other Korg instruments including Monologue, Minilogue, Electribe, Electribe S, SQ-1 and Monotribe. You can also use Korg's SyncKontrol iPhone app to wirelessly control tap tempo, swing settings and synchronized playback with iOS music apps via WIST.
The MIDI in connector lets you synchronize with other devices as well as play Volca from any MIDI keyboard. You can also send note messages from your DAW and use Volca as an analog sound module.
With its compact size, battery operation and built-in speaker, it's easy to take Volca anywhere and perform any time.
|Included from Manufacturer||1/8" instrument cable
(6) AA batteries
|Speakers||Built-in mini speaker|
|Oscillators per Voice||Varies by Sound Engine|
(8) stored patterns
|Audio Outputs||1/8" stereo headphone/main output|
|Control Connections||1/8" sync input
1/8" sync output
|Onboard Controllers||Multi-touch keyboard|
|Product Weight||0.82 lbs (excluding batteries)|
|Unique Features||Electribe-style 16-step sequencer
Step Jump function instantly plays only the step you're pressing
Korg USA Warranty Policy
All Korg products purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of one (1) year.
Register your new Korg keyboard, keyboard rack module or digital piano online and receive a certificate that extends the product warranty for an extra year from the date of purchase. Product must be registered within 90 days of purchase to receive an extra year of warranty.
Tuner and Metronome products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of three (3) years.
Tubes, AC Adapters and Foot Switches are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of ninety (90) days.
The customer must provide proof of purchase in order to obtain warranty service. The dated sales slip or copy thereof is the only acceptable proof of purchase.
The product must be purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer and have a valid serial number.
This warranty is valid only in the USA.
Damage resulting from the following causes are excluded from the warranty set forth above: misuse, including damage occurring during shipment, damage caused by battery leakage, accident, fire, unauthorized repairs, tampering, cosmetic damage or other types of damage which are the result of improper handling or abuse; the cleaning of controls or contacts due to exposure to dirty, dusty, or otherwise contaminated environment; damage resulting from modification; damage to units used for loan or rental.