Korg Volca Keys - Analog Loop Synth
- INSTANT REBATE!Limited time offer expires 12/31/22. Price shown reflects discount.
Korg Volca Keys is a 27-key analog lead synth that delivers unbelievably powerful sound in a compact body. Starting with a filter section that uses the circuitry of the legendary miniKORG700S from 1974, it delivers astonishing sound that takes full advantage of Korg's half-century of know-how in circuit design.
With a simple structure that includes delay effect and a sequencer, it's also an ideal choice for a first analog synth. It offers the richly expressive sounds that are distinctive of analog, providing the enjoyment of simple yet deep sound-creation. The possibilities are endless: you can use the three oscillators to play chords, use them in unison with detune to produce solid lead lines or apply ring modulation to create far-out metallic sounds.
- The polyphonic synthesizer you've been waiting for
- Three-note true analog synthesis
- Voicing function lets anyone create sounds easily
- Delay effect for even more sonic possibilities
- Simple loop sequencer
- Loop sequencer lets you record phases just as you play them
- Motion sequencer records knob edits in real time
- Active Step function and Flux function to add dynamic change to your sequences
- Convenient functions for tremendous ease of use
- Self-tuning function for constant, stable pitch
- Audio sync in and out allows clock sync of multiple instruments from the Volca Series as well as Korg's Monotribe, SQ-1, Electribe, Electribe S, Minilogue and Monologue
- Compact size, battery-powered operation and built-in speaker for enjoyment anywhere
SYNC jack and MIDI in connector allow synchronized performances
By using the audio sync jack you can enjoy synchronized playback with multiple Volcas or with a growing list of other Korg instruments including Monologue, Minilogue, Electribe, Electribe S, SQ-1 and Monotribe. You can also use Korg's SyncKontrol iPhone app to wirelessly control tap tempo, swing settings and synchronized playback with iOS music apps via WIST.
The MIDI IN connector lets you synchronize with other devices as well as play the Volca from any MIDI keyboard. You can also send note messages from your DAW and use Volca as an analog sound module.
Until now, the problem with analog synthesizers has been that the pitch would drift over time or because of changes in temperature. Volca solves this by providing a self-tuning function that constantly tunes the oscillators. You'll never need to tune during a performance or wait for the pitch to stabilize after turning the power on.
With its compact size, battery operation and built-in speaker, it's easy to take Volca anywhere and perform any time.
|Included from Manufacturer||1/8" instrument cable
(6) AA batteries
|Number of Keys||27|
|Key Action||Multi-touch keyboard|
|Speakers||Built-in mini speaker|
|Voices of Polyphony||3|
|Oscillators per Voice||3|
(8) stored patterns
|Audio Outputs||1/8" stereo headphone/main output|
|Control Connections||1/8" sync input
1/8" sync output
|Onboard Controllers||Multi-touch keyboard|
|Product Weight||0.83 lbs (excluding batteries)|
|Unique Features||Voicing function lets anyone create sounds easily
Motion Sequencer records knob edits in real time
Active Step function and Flux function to add dynamic change to your sequences
Korg USA Warranty Policy
All Korg products purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of one (1) year.
Register your new Korg keyboard, keyboard rack module or digital piano online and receive a certificate that extends the product warranty for an extra year from the date of purchase. Product must be registered within 90 days of purchase to receive an extra year of warranty.
Tuner and Metronome products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of three (3) years.
Tubes, AC Adapters and Foot Switches are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of ninety (90) days.
The customer must provide proof of purchase in order to obtain warranty service. The dated sales slip or copy thereof is the only acceptable proof of purchase.
The product must be purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer and have a valid serial number.
This warranty is valid only in the USA.
Damage resulting from the following causes are excluded from the warranty set forth above: misuse, including damage occurring during shipment, damage caused by battery leakage, accident, fire, unauthorized repairs, tampering, cosmetic damage or other types of damage which are the result of improper handling or abuse; the cleaning of controls or contacts due to exposure to dirty, dusty, or otherwise contaminated environment; damage resulting from modification; damage to units used for loan or rental.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days