Korg XVP-20 Expression Volume Pedal
Since its launch in 1994, the XVP-10 expression/volume pedal has become a long-selling success, and now it's available in an updated rendition. With its tough aluminum body and stylish design, it delivers stability in a compact form.
Intricate features have also been added, including the use of rubber to allow enhanced grip, and improved gears that provide smoother operation. A new black anodized finish on the exterior emanates a sense of high quality.
- Equipped with two sets of input/output and one expression jack
- Compact and sturdy aluminum body with a black anodized finish that exudes quality
- Pedal mechanism features smooth operation and excellent grip
- Minimum volume and torque can be adjusted to suit your playing style
The XVP-20 gives you all the functionality you want from an expression/volume pedal. It provides two sets of input/output as well as one expression jack. While the output and expression jacks are available on the previous model, the XVP-20 delivers even better operability.
The augmented compact body design improves portability, and the sturdy aluminum body ensures a sense of stability underfoot. The black anodized exterior finish is an ideal match for KORG's flagship KRONOS workstation.
Rubber is used on the top surface of the footboard and on the bottom of the body, providing better grip strength and improved stability. The pedal uses a durable gear mechanism for trouble-free operation. Additionally, the gears now have more teeth, delivering an extremely smooth operation.
The minimum volume knob lets you adjust the volume range that can be controlled by the pedal. The knob has been moved from its previous location under the footboard to the back of the body, making it easier to control. A torque adjustment screw is also provided, allowing easy adjusting to the operating torque (weight) of the footboard to suit your preference.
- Input impedance: 50K–100K ohms
- Input Jacks: INPUT 1, 2 (monaural phone jack)
- Output Jacks: OUTPUT 1, 2 (monaural phone jack), EXPRESSION PEDAL (stereo phone jack)
- Control: Pedal, Minimum volume, Torque adjustment screw
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 3.54" x 10.55" x 2.44" (including rubber feet)
- Weights: 2.87 lbs
- Included Items: EXPRESSION PEDAL jack dedicated stereo cable
* All product, company, and standard names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
* Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.
|Included from Manufacturer||Expression pedal jack dedicated stereo cable|
Korg USA Warranty Policy
All Korg products purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of one (1) year.
Register your new Korg keyboard, keyboard rack module or digital piano online and receive a certificate that extends the product warranty for an extra year from the date of purchase. Product must be registered within 90 days of purchase to receive an extra year of warranty.
Tuner and Metronome products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of three (3) years.
Tubes, AC Adapters and Foot Switches are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer for a period of ninety (90) days.
The customer must provide proof of purchase in order to obtain warranty service. The dated sales slip or copy thereof is the only acceptable proof of purchase.
The product must be purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer and have a valid serial number.
This warranty is valid only in the USA.
Damage resulting from the following causes are excluded from the warranty set forth above: misuse, including damage occurring during shipment, damage caused by battery leakage, accident, fire, unauthorized repairs, tampering, cosmetic damage or other types of damage which are the result of improper handling or abuse; the cleaning of controls or contacts due to exposure to dirty, dusty, or otherwise contaminated environment; damage resulting from modification; damage to units used for loan or rental.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days