Line 6 AMPLIFi 150 Guitar Amplifier and Bluetooth Speaker System
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. These payments equal the total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period and rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- EARN BACK A $50 STATEMENT CREDIT***When you open a new Synchrony Music credit card and make a Kraft Music purchase of $299 or more.
AMPLIFi is a truly revolutionary product from Line 6 that combines a guitar amp with a full-range wireless speaker system. Combined with the mobile app for iOS and Android, AMPLIFi allows you browse guitar tones and amp models, and even match guitar tones to any song in your music library. When you're not using it as an amp, stream music via Bluetooth to AMPLIFi and use it as a home speaker system. AMPLIFi is even compatible with Apple Watch and allows for control over key functions right from your wrist!
- High-performance 150-watt amp with 5-speaker stereo design
- Bluetooth streaming audio (works with Android, iOS, Mac, PC)
- AMPLIFi Remote app* for iOS and Android—share, rate and store tones
- Apple WatchTM compatibility enables seamless control over key AMPLIFi functions
- Dial in the perfect tone with over 200 amps and effects
- Wirelessly control every detail of your guitar rig
- Automatic tone matching—instantly jam with your music library
AMPLIFi App for iOS and Android
Technology has transformed many aspects of our lives, but the guitar experience has remained stuck in the past—until now. AMPLIFi Remote for iOS and Android brings the guitar experience to your digital life. You’ll discover a completely new way to jam with your favorite music (automatic tone matching!), dial in great sounds and share tones with a community of thousands of guitarists. Plus, AMPLIFi Remote is compatible with the Apple Watch, so you can control key AMPLIFi features and functions—right from your wrist.
Revolutionary Tone-Matching Technology
Innovative Line 6 tone-matching technology takes the work out of dialing in the perfect tone. Wanna sound like Slash or Hendrix? AMPLIFi Remote makes it incredibly easy to match the world’s most legendary guitar tones—in an instant. Select any song in your music library, and AMPLIFi automatically provides matching tone selections via the cloud.
Bluetooth Stereo Speaker System
Most Bluetooth speakers deliver dinky-sounding audio with hardly any volume. And as musicians, we know that doesn’t cut it. That’s why we built AMPLIFi to be the world’s best Bluetooth speaker system. Wirelessly stream your favorite tracks from any Bluetooth enabled device directly to AMPLIFi, and the 5-way full-range stereo speaker system delivers incredible sound quality with volume to spare. No cables. No hassle. It’s the best sounding Bluetooth speaker—at any price.
Loaded with DSP
AMPLIFi puts the Line 6 tones behind thousands of hit recordings at your fingertips. Create your own combination of pedals, effects processors, amp and cabinet models using the AMPLIFi Remote app for iOS and Android, then store them as presets—in the cloud, in the app or using the amp’s 100 onboard preset locations for instant access via FBV Shortboard MKII. AMPLIFi gives you just about any amp/FX chain you can imagine.
All the Power You Need
Ever take the stage and feel like your guitar amp just can’t keep up? With AMPLIFi, that’ll never be a problem. With 150 watts, you can be sure your guitar tone will cut through loud and clear. In your garage, bedroom or on stage, AMPLIFi gives you the power to dominate.
Innovative 5-Speaker Stereo Design
You’ve never heard a guitar amp sound this wide and spacious. AMPLIFi is loaded with five speakers that deliver the full sonic spectrum in a unique wet/dry configuration. By amplifying the dry and effects portions of your tone independently, AMPLIFi transmits every aspect of your guitar tone in stunning detail—from crystal-clear highs to deep and smooth low end. Minus the muddiness that effects sometimes introduce. Chorus and reverb shimmer like never before, while overdrive and distortion pack an extra punch. Featuring two tweeters, two mid-bass drivers, and a custom guitar speaker, the innovative AMPLIFi speaker design ensures every note will sound incredible.
Custom-Designed 12" Celestion Speaker
Line 6 teamed up with Celestion —one of the most celebrated and trusted speaker companies in the world—to create a 12" loudspeaker custom-designed for AMPLIFi 150. The speaker combines power and clarity to deliver exceptional sound quality—putting AMPLIFi 150 in a class of its own.
- 150 watts
- 12" custom Celestion speaker
- 2 mid-frequency drivers
- 2 high-frequency drivers
- 1/4" Guitar input and 1/8" Stereo Aux input
- 1/4" Headphone output
- Tap tempo/tuner
- 4 onboard presets (access unlimited presets via app)
- Stereo Wet/Dry Effects for immersive sound
- Compatible with Line 6 FBV MkII Foot Controllers
- USB connection
- Bluetooth streaming audio (compatible with Android, iOS and Mac or PC)
AMPLIFi Remote app (compatible with iOS and Android)
- 70+ amps, 100+ effects and 20+ speaker cabinets
- 8 simultaneous effects
- Remotely control amp parameters to dial in the perfect tone
- Apple Watch compatibility enables seamless control over key AMPLIFi functions
- Automatic tone matching instantly provides the perfect tones for jamming with songs in your music library
- Access thousands of tones online
- Share and rate tones in the cloud
- Backup and store unlimited presets in the cloud
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Amplifier Type||Digital Modeling|
|Amplifier Application||Electric Guitar, Music Playback|
|Speakers||12” custom Celestion speaker
2 mid-frequency drivers
2 high-frequency drivers
|Channels||4 onboard Tone Presets|
|Amp Models||Access hundreds of presets via mobile app|
|Effects||Access hundreds of effects via mobile app|
|Audio Inputs||1/4” Guitar input
1/8” Stereo Aux input
|Audio Outputs||1/4” Headphone output|
|EQ||3 Band Eq|
|Product Weight||36.6 lbs|
Line 6 Limited Warranty
Please be aware that your warranty is only valid in the region where you purchased your unit. For instance, if you buy your unit in Germany, then you must have the unit serviced in Germany, or within that region. If you live in South America, you will be interacting with the distributor for the country that you live in. It is for this reason that Line 6 recommends that you always buy your unit locally.
You will need to present your original, dated proof of purchase to have any warranty work performed at any Line 6 Authorized Service Center for repair.
General Warranty Periods
36 month parts and labor warranty:
12 month parts and labor warranty:
All amplifiers, including speakers
Helix family of products (extended warranty details below)
AMPLIFi family of products
Firehawk family of products
BackTrack/BackTrack + Mic
FBV Controller pedals
POD units (except Pocket Pod and Pocket Pod Express)
Line 6 Branded Wireless Products
Stompbox modeler pedals
ToneCore Pedals (Module AND Dock purchased together as one unit)
Variax instruments (one-year parts and labor for electronics and a limited lifetime warranty on wood)
90 days parts and labor warranty:
MIDI Mobilizer I/II
Mobile Keys 25/49
Pocket POD and Pocket POD Express
ToneCore Docks (purchased individually)
ToneCore Modules (purchased individually)
POD Studio GX, UX1, UX2 and KB37
Variax Workbench Interface
All Power Amp and Preamp Tubes
Any refurbished (B-Stock) Line 6 product
90 day warranty:
EX-1 Expression Pedal
All Line 6-Branded Accessories that are purchased separately, including power supplies, amp covers, custom carry bags
30 day return period:
Add-on software licenses (except iLok)
Helix Extended Warranty
Customers who purchased a Helix Floor, Helix Rack, or Helix LT processor, or a Helix Control pedal in the United States and have a copy of the original purchase receipt qualify for the extended warranty. Customers who qualify will have a second year added to their current one-year Helix Warranty at no cost upon registration.
Registration is required within one year of the purchase date. You already qualify if you've registered your Helix and have a copy of the original purchase receipt. Otherwise, register your product at the Line 6 website and make sure you have a copy of the original purchase receipt.
Line 6 warranties transfer from one end user to another within the original warranty period (as long as the user has the original dated proof of purchase), but not when purchased second hand from a retail outlet.
If you purchase a Line 6 product sold as new from an authorized Line 6 retailer with an online storefront, the standard warranty applies as if it were purchased in a physical store. If you purchase a used unit from an individual on eBay, you do so at your own risk with no warranty offered by Line 6, unless the seller includes a copy of the original receipt to transfer the warranty to you.
The only way to redeem warranty on a used item is to have the original purchase receipt, dated within the product warranty period. So if you fail to get such a receipt, the manufacturers warranty will not be honored.
The Warranty does not cover:
- Damage from physical abuse such as dropping the unit, impact from hard objects or damage to external components as a result of negligence.
- Damage due to liquid contamination.
- Damage resulting from any use other than that it was intended for.
- Any unit that has been repaired or had an attempted repair made to it by unauthorized personnel.
- Damage due to incorrect connection, connection to faulty equipment or connection to faulty or incorrect power supplies.
- Damage in transit as a result of inadequate packaging or protection.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days