Line 6 M5 Stompbox Modeler
18 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 18 months*
On select brands purchased with your Synchrony credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required. No minimum purchase price unless stated.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
100+ effects in a single stompbox
Supercharge your pedal board with a single stompbox! M5 Stompbox Modeler delivers over 100 gain-defying distortions, lush choruses, scintillating reverbs and many other expressive effects from DL4 Delay Modeler, Verbzilla and other well-known Line 6 pedals.
Like other single-pedal-size stompboxes it provides one effect at a time, it’s easy to use and doesn’t take up too much valuable pedal board real estate. But M5 goes further – you can customize and save up to 24 presets!
Save up to 24 presets – fast access to your favorites tones
From the classic and timeless to the bold and esoteric, M5 has all the sounds you need and then some. Once you find your favorites, you can customize them to your liking and save up to 24 as presets. Your instant stockpile is ready to rock through your next set list – switch up your sound with a simple stomp.
Expression pedal control
Add an optional expression pedal to open up a world of sonic possibilities. This goes way beyond just accessing the collection of wah and pitch effects. Get real-time adjustment of delay time, mod speed, reverb tails, wet/dry mix and more – simultaneously adjust up to five parameters per effect! M5 lets you keep it simple or micro-sculpt your sounds to your liking – the choice is yours.
M5 costs less than one good single effect pedal, features an easy-to-read screen and is infinitely customizable. Dedicate one space on your pedal board to be whatever effect you need in the moment. The invaluable built-in tuner keeps you sounding your best
- 19 delays, 17 distortions, 23 mods, 12 compressors/EQs, 26 filters, 12 reverbs – one effect at a time
- Save up to 24 of your customized presets
- Connect an expression pedal to simultaneously control of up to five parameters per effect
- Tuner with signal mute
- Compact size saves valuable pedal board real estate
- Classic stompbox simplicity
- 1/4-inch mono/stereo inputs and outputs; 1/4-inch expression pedal jack; True Analog Bypass or DSP Bypass; 5-pin MIDI in/out; 24 preset locations; tap tempo
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Over 75 stompbox effects
- Simple one-effect-at-a-time design
- Dedicated knobs control each effect parameter
- Universal tap tempo to sync all your time-based effects
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Heavy-duty all-metal chassis and footswitches
- Included AC power adapter
- Dimensions: 6"W x 2.4"H x 6.5"D - 2.5lbs.
Ins and Outs
- 5-pin MIDI in/out
- 1/4" mono or stereo inputs
- 1/4" mono or stereo outputs
- 1/4" expression pedal jack
- True analog bypass or DSP bypass
A complete collection of FX
M5 Stompbox Modeler has a simple one-effect-at-a-time design, with all the connections you’ll need to sync up with the rest of your pedals. Use the universal tap tempo function to control all your time-based effects.
|Included from Manufacturer||AC Power Supply|
(12) Compressors and EQs
|Patches / Programs||Up to 24 pedalboard scenes can be recalled instantly|
|Audio Inputs||(1) 1/4" Left/Mono
(1) 1/4" Right
|Audio Outputs||(1) 1/4" Left/Mono
(1) 1/4" Right
|On-Board Expression Pedal||No|
|Control Connections||(1) Expression Pedal Input (Compatible with the Line 6 EX-1 Expression Pedal, sold separately.)|
|Power Adaptor||AC Power Adapter (Included)|
|Unique Features||Simple one-effect-at-a-time design|
Line 6 Limited Warranty
Please be aware that your warranty is only valid in the region where you purchased your unit. For instance, if you buy your unit in Germany, then you must have the unit serviced in Germany, or within that region. If you live in South America, you will be interacting with the distributor for the country that you live in. It is for this reason that Line 6 recommends that you always buy your unit locally.
You will need to present your original, dated proof of purchase to have any warranty work performed at any Line 6 Authorized Service Center for repair.
General Warranty Periods
36 month parts and labor warranty:
12 month parts and labor warranty:
All amplifiers, including speakers
Helix family of products (extended warranty details below)
AMPLIFi family of products
Firehawk family of products
BackTrack/BackTrack + Mic
FBV Controller pedals
POD units (except Pocket Pod and Pocket Pod Express)
Line 6 Branded Wireless Products
Stompbox modeler pedals
ToneCore Pedals (Module AND Dock purchased together as one unit)
Variax instruments (one-year parts and labor for electronics and a limited lifetime warranty on wood)
90 days parts and labor warranty:
MIDI Mobilizer I/II
Mobile Keys 25/49
Pocket POD and Pocket POD Express
ToneCore Docks (purchased individually)
ToneCore Modules (purchased individually)
POD Studio GX, UX1, UX2 and KB37
Variax Workbench Interface
All Power Amp and Preamp Tubes
Any refurbished (B-Stock) Line 6 product
90 day warranty:
EX-1 Expression Pedal
All Line 6-Branded Accessories that are purchased separately, including power supplies, amp covers, custom carry bags
30 day return period:
Add-on software licenses (except iLok)
Helix Extended Warranty
Customers who purchased a Helix Floor, Helix Rack, or Helix LT processor, or a Helix Control pedal in the United States and have a copy of the original purchase receipt qualify for the extended warranty. Customers who qualify will have a second year added to their current one-year Helix Warranty at no cost upon registration.
Registration is required within one year of the purchase date. You already qualify if you've registered your Helix and have a copy of the original purchase receipt. Otherwise, register your product at the Line 6 website and make sure you have a copy of the original purchase receipt.
Line 6 warranties transfer from one end user to another within the original warranty period (as long as the user has the original dated proof of purchase), but not when purchased second hand from a retail outlet.
If you purchase a Line 6 product sold as new from an authorized Line 6 retailer with an online storefront, the standard warranty applies as if it were purchased in a physical store. If you purchase a used unit from an individual on eBay, you do so at your own risk with no warranty offered by Line 6, unless the seller includes a copy of the original receipt to transfer the warranty to you.
The only way to redeem warranty on a used item is to have the original purchase receipt, dated within the product warranty period. So if you fail to get such a receipt, the manufacturers warranty will not be honored.
The Warranty does not cover:
- Damage from physical abuse such as dropping the unit, impact from hard objects or damage to external components as a result of negligence.
- Damage due to liquid contamination.
- Damage resulting from any use other than that it was intended for.
- Any unit that has been repaired or had an attempted repair made to it by unauthorized personnel.
- Damage due to incorrect connection, connection to faulty equipment or connection to faulty or incorrect power supplies.
- Damage in transit as a result of inadequate packaging or protection.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days