What's included in this bundle:
About the size of a handheld tuner, Pocket POD is the only personal amp modeling and effects processor packed with over 300 custom presets dialed in by rock stars and professional studio musicians who know great tone.
This instrument cable has a metal headshell and spring-steel strain relief, a great addition to this exclusive offer.
Whether you're practicing on your digital piano, mixing your latest recording, or rocking out with your electronic drum kit, these comfortable, over-ear headphones will provide quality sound. Enjoy music at any time without disturbing your neighbors!
These alkaline batteries provide long-lasting power at the value you expect. Keep your gear powered up with fresh batteries.
The DC-1G is the official power supply for many Line 6 products including Relay G30 & G50 series wireless, V30 and V70 series wireless, Tone Core Mini-Stomp Pedals, Pocket POD, and Pocket POD Express.
World Class POD Tone and Rockstar Presets in the Palm of your Hand
About the size of a handheld tuner, Pocket POD is the only personal amp modeling and effects processor packed with over 300 custom presets dialed in by rock stars and professional studio musicians who know great tone. With its 32 classic and modern amp models, 16 cab models, and 16 effects, Pocket POD enables you to create mind-blowing guitar tones wherever inspiration strikes.
Just pop in 4 AAA batteries and you are on the go, practicing with headphones or jamming with your favorite songs on your MP3 player. Let loose and play it loud with Pocket POD as your multi-effect processor in front of any amp. With Line 6's advanced A.I.R. II technology, you can even use Pocket POD as a front-end recording device with the same tone used on countless platinum selling albums.
Pocket POD has a user-friendly design that makes it simple to dial in the tone you're looking for. To customize your sound even more, plug Pocket POD directly into your computer via USB and download the free Pocket POD tone editing software from the Line6 website. Take your sound to the next level with Pocket POD by connecting to CustomTone.com, the online destination for guitarists. There you can choose from a library of over 3,000 preset tones, create new tones, and share them with guitarists from around the globe. Experience world-class tone in the palm of your hand at an unbeatable price. Make your sound your own.
- 300+ Presets - Including exclusive rock star presets with unrivaled tone
- 32 Amp Models, 16 Cab Models - Mix and Match amps and cabs to create your own unique sound
- 16 Effects - Built-in in set of effects that are tweaked to perfection
- 4-Way Navigation Pad - Quickly find the sound your looking for
- Chromatic Tuner - The built-in tuner can be set to mute for those on-stage tunings between songs
- USB Connectivity - Edit your presets on the computer with FREE software from Line6.com
- CD/MP3 Jack - Jam along with your favorite songs
- Portable Design -Weighs just over 6 ounces! Only 5 x 3.25 x 2.5 inches in size
- Optional DC power adapter (sold separately)
Pocket POD includes 32 Amp Models
- '64 Fender Deluxe Reverb
- '59 Fender Bassman
- '68 Marshall Plexi 100 watt
- Marshall JTM-45 meets Budda Twinmaster
- '60 Tweed Fender Champ
- Budda Twinmaster head
- '60 Vox AC 15 '60
- Vox AC 30 non-Top Boost
- '85 Mesa/Boogie Mark IIc+ Clean Channel
- '85 Mesa/Boogie Mark IIc+ Drive Channel
- Dumble Overdrive Special Clean Channel
- '95 Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Head
- 1987 Roland JC-120 Jazz Chorus
- '65 Blackface Fender
- Twin Reverb
- '89 Soldano SLO Super Lead Overdrive
- Dumble Overdrive Special Drive Channel
- Line 6 Insane, and more. . .
Pocket POD also includes 16 Cabinet Models
- 1960 Fender Tweed Champ
- 1952 Fender Tweed Deluxe Reverb
- 1960 Vox AC-15
- 1964 Fender Deluxe Reverb
- 1965 Fender Blackface Twin Reverb
- 1967 Vox AC-30
- 1995 Matchless Chieftain
- 1959 Fender Bassman
- 1996 Marshall with Vintage 30s
- 1978 Marshall with stock 70s
- 1968 Marshall Basketweave with Greenbacks
- Line 6 4x12
- Line 6 1x12
- Line 6 2x12
- Line 6 4x10 and more. . .
16 Professional Effects
- Chorus 1
- Delay/Chorus 1
- Chorus 2
- Delay/Chorus 2
- Flanger 1
- Flanger 2
- Delay/Flanger 2
- Rotary Speaker
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Patches / Programs||Over 300 Presets and 32 Amps Models and 16 Cabinet Models|
|Audio Inputs||(1) 1/4" Line In
(1) 1/8" Line In
|Audio Outputs||(1) 1/4" Line Out
(1) 1/8" Line Out
|On-Board Expression Pedal||No|
|Control Connections||(4) Rotary Knobs|
|Power Adaptor||Runs on (4) AAA Batteries or optional DC Power Adapter (Sold separately)|
|Unique Features||Connect to a computer using USB and manage your own tone library using the Vysex software.|
Line 6 Limited Warranty
Please be aware that your warranty is only valid in the region where you purchased your unit. For instance, if you buy your unit in Germany, then you must have the unit serviced in Germany, or within that region. If you live in South America, you will be interacting with the distributor for the country that you live in. It is for this reason that Line 6 recommends that you always buy your unit locally.
You will need to present your original, dated proof of purchase to have any warranty work performed at any Line 6 Authorized Service Center for repair.
General Warranty Periods
36 month parts and labor warranty:
12 month parts and labor warranty:
All amplifiers, including speakers
Helix family of products (extended warranty details below)
AMPLIFi family of products
Firehawk family of products
BackTrack/BackTrack + Mic
FBV Controller pedals
POD units (except Pocket Pod and Pocket Pod Express)
Line 6 Branded Wireless Products
Stompbox modeler pedals
ToneCore Pedals (Module AND Dock purchased together as one unit)
Variax instruments (one-year parts and labor for electronics and a limited lifetime warranty on wood)
90 days parts and labor warranty:
MIDI Mobilizer I/II
Mobile Keys 25/49
Pocket POD and Pocket POD Express
ToneCore Docks (purchased individually)
ToneCore Modules (purchased individually)
POD Studio GX, UX1, UX2 and KB37
Variax Workbench Interface
All Power Amp and Preamp Tubes
Any refurbished (B-Stock) Line 6 product
90 day warranty:
EX-1 Expression Pedal
All Line 6-Branded Accessories that are purchased separately, including power supplies, amp covers, custom carry bags
30 day return period:
Add-on software licenses (except iLok)
Helix Extended Warranty
Customers who purchased a Helix Floor, Helix Rack, or Helix LT processor, or a Helix Control pedal in the United States and have a copy of the original purchase receipt qualify for the extended warranty. Customers who qualify will have a second year added to their current one-year Helix Warranty at no cost upon registration.
Registration is required within one year of the purchase date. You already qualify if you've registered your Helix and have a copy of the original purchase receipt. Otherwise, register your product at the Line 6 website and make sure you have a copy of the original purchase receipt.
Line 6 warranties transfer from one end user to another within the original warranty period (as long as the user has the original dated proof of purchase), but not when purchased second hand from a retail outlet.
If you purchase a Line 6 product sold as new from an authorized Line 6 retailer with an online storefront, the standard warranty applies as if it were purchased in a physical store. If you purchase a used unit from an individual on eBay, you do so at your own risk with no warranty offered by Line 6, unless the seller includes a copy of the original receipt to transfer the warranty to you.
The only way to redeem warranty on a used item is to have the original purchase receipt, dated within the product warranty period. So if you fail to get such a receipt, the manufacturers warranty will not be honored.
The Warranty does not cover:
- Damage from physical abuse such as dropping the unit, impact from hard objects or damage to external components as a result of negligence.
- Damage due to liquid contamination.
- Damage resulting from any use other than that it was intended for.
- Any unit that has been repaired or had an attempted repair made to it by unauthorized personnel.
- Damage due to incorrect connection, connection to faulty equipment or connection to faulty or incorrect power supplies.
- Damage in transit as a result of inadequate packaging or protection.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.