Line 6 POD HD Pro X Multi-Effect Rack
More Power for Your Studio
The POD HD Pro X gives you more power than ever to define your own signature sound. It’s the ultimate tone palette, whether you want to re-create classics sounds, or go somewhere new. Thanks to the HD technology, POD HD Pro X provides the depth, character and touch nuance to inspire your creativity.
POD HD Pro X delivers the ultimate HD tone engine for your rack. Use it as an audio interface for the studio, stage and anywhere in between. Plug in a mic to track vocals or acoustic instruments. Record your HD tones directly into any DAW via USB. Just add a Line 6 FBV foot controller for complete control over your presets, parameters and more. No other Multi-Effect unit provides you with so many options to choose from as you search for that perfect sound.
- World-class collection of HD amps for unmatched depth and touch response
- The most powerful combination of dynamic DSP and flexible routing options in its class, so you can define your sound
- Professional studio interface with comprehensive I/O
- The ideal centerpiece for any guitar setup including the Line 6 Dream Rig—the only system that can be virtually any rig
World-Class HD Amps
From vintage classics to modern powerhouses, each HD amp delivers incredible sonic depth, character and touch nuance to inspire your playing, and that’s just the beginning. Customize the tone and dynamic response of each HD amp with an extensive set of deep parameters including Sag, Bias, Bias Excursion, Hum and more.
POD HD Pro X includes HD Amps based on the amps listed below:
- Dr. Z Route 66
- ENGL Fireball 100
- Fender Bassman ("Normal" channel)
- Fender Bassman ("Bright" channel)
- Fender Blackface Deluxe Reverb ("Normal" channel)
- Fender Blackface Deluxe Reverb ("Vibrato" channel)
- Fender Twin Reverb (“Normal” channel with “Bright” switch off)
- Fender Twin Reverb ("Vibrato" channel with “Bright” switch on)
- Hiwatt Custom 100 (DR103) Line 6 Doom
- Line 6 Epic
- Line 6 Elektrik
- Marshall JCM-800 (2204)
- Marshall JTM-45 MkII ("Bright" channel)
- Marshall JTM-45 MkII ("Normal" channel)
- Marshall “Plexi” 1959 Super Lead ("Normal" channel) Marshall “Plexi” 1959 Super Lead
- Ampeg B-15NF Portaflex
- ("Bright" channel) Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Park 75 ("Bright" channel)
- Park 75 ("Normal" channel)
- Soldano SLO100(“Clean”)
- Soldano SLO100 (“Crunch”)
- Soldano SLO100 (“Overdrive”)
- Supro S6616
- Vox AC-15
- Vox AC-30 (Top Boost)
- Gibson EH-185
- Bogner Uberschall Divided by 13 JRT 9/15
100+ Studio and Stomp Effects
POD HD Pro X gives you over 100 studio and boutique stomp effects, so you can take your sound in any direction. Emulate classic signal chains with distortions, delays, mods, filters, reverbs and more, or discover entirely new sounds by mixing and matching up to eight simultaneous effects. For hands-free control over preset switching, effects, volume and looper functions, simply connect a Line 6 FBV Shortboard MkII foot controller to your POD HD Pro X.
More Processing power, More Creativity
With unparalleled flexibility and more processing power than anything in its class, POD HD Pro X is built for tone creation. To start, it features Dynamic DSP, so you have the freedom to stack the effects you want wherever you want them. And compared to its predecessor, POD HD Pro X lets you add even more effects to your signal chain. You can also mix and match HD amps, cabinets, mics and effects in virtually endless combinations. With 512 presets, you’ve got plenty of options for recalling your tones.
Sculpt Sounds with Dual Signal Paths
Legendary guitar tones are often created with more than one signal path. POD HD Pro X lets you create these complex, rich tones without the setup headaches of traditional dual-amp rigs. You can route your guitar through two completely independent paths, each with its own HD amp and effects chain, of course; Or process two signals at once using the 1/4” guitar, 1/4" auxiliary, XLR mic, stereo line, S/PDIF or AES/EBU inputs. So whether you want to configure elaborate signal chains for more traditional stereo amp setups, or create unique soundscapes, you've picked the right tool.
Flexible I/O for Recording with any DAW
POD HD Pro X provides all the connections you need for studio, stage and anywhere in between. You can plug in a mic to record vocals or acoustic instruments, track with your favorite HD amps, use the stereo FX loop to connect stompboxes and outboard effects, and much more. Connect to your computer via USB for studio-quality recording with your favorite DAW software—or tap into POD HD Pro X Edit, the free editor/librarian software that makes it easy to tweak and organize all your tones.
The Centerpiece of your Guitar Rig
It doesn’t matter if you use a guitar amp, go straight to the PA or take advantage of a next-gen full-range guitar rig—POD HD Pro X is the ideal centerpiece for any guitar setup. It’s got a full complement of I/O, so you can incorporate virtually any combination of vintage and modern equipment into your rig.
- Extensive collection of award-winning HD amps for authentic tone and feel
- 100+ studio and stomp effects—use up to eight simultaneously
- Selectable speaker cabinets and mics
- Unparalleled flexibility to craft your tones:
- Dual signal paths
- Multiple routing options
- Dynamic DSP with more power for amps and effects
- Stereo FX loop can be inserted anywhere in the signal chain
- Comprehensive I/O includes USB 2.0, MIDI, S/PDIF, AES/EBU, balanced XLR outputs, 1/4” dry out, integrated mic preamp and more
- Guitar input with variable impedance
- L6 LINK connection for integrating and controlling DT-series amplifiers and StageSource-series loudspeakers
- VDI connection for integrating and controlling James Tyler Variax guitars
- 8 set lists containing 64 presets
- 512 user-writable preset locations
- Integrated 48-second looper
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Professional-grade construction
- Downloadable POD HD Pro X software editor/patch librarian
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Supply|
|Effects||100+ Studio and Stomp Effects
|Patches / Programs||(30) HD Amps
(16) Cabs, "with 8 selectable mics"
(512) User-Writable presets
|Audio Inputs||(1) 1/4" L/R Line In
(1) 1/8"CD/MP3 In
Stereo FX Return
(1) S/PDIF In
(1) MIDI In
(1) Variax In
(1) AES/EBU L6 LINK In
|Audio Outputs||(2) 1/4" Unbalanced Out
(2)Balanced XLR Out
(1) 1/4" Headphone Out
(1) Stereo FX Send
(1) S/PDIF Out
(1) MIDI Out/Thru
(1) AES/EBU L6 LINK Out
(1) 1/4" Dry Out
|On-Board Expression Pedal||No|
|Control Connections||1/4" Pedal In|
|Unique Features||Mic Phantom Power, -20dB Pad, High Pass Filter
1/4" Left and Right Line Inputs, Switchable -10/+4
1/4" Dry Output for Reamping
FBV Connector for Line 6 Floorboard Integration
Line 6 Limited Warranty
Please be aware that your warranty is only valid in the region where you purchased your unit. For instance, if you buy your unit in Germany, then you must have the unit serviced in Germany, or within that region. If you live in South America, you will be interacting with the distributor for the country that you live in. It is for this reason that Line 6 recommends that you always buy your unit locally.
You will need to present your original, dated proof of purchase to have any warranty work performed at any Line 6 Authorized Service Center for repair.
General Warranty Periods
36 month parts and labor warranty:
12 month parts and labor warranty:
All amplifiers, including speakers
Helix family of products (extended warranty details below)
AMPLIFi family of products
Firehawk family of products
BackTrack/BackTrack + Mic
FBV Controller pedals
POD units (except Pocket Pod and Pocket Pod Express)
Line 6 Branded Wireless Products
Stompbox modeler pedals
ToneCore Pedals (Module AND Dock purchased together as one unit)
Variax instruments (one-year parts and labor for electronics and a limited lifetime warranty on wood)
90 days parts and labor warranty:
MIDI Mobilizer I/II
Mobile Keys 25/49
Pocket POD and Pocket POD Express
ToneCore Docks (purchased individually)
ToneCore Modules (purchased individually)
POD Studio GX, UX1, UX2 and KB37
Variax Workbench Interface
All Power Amp and Preamp Tubes
Any refurbished (B-Stock) Line 6 product
90 day warranty:
EX-1 Expression Pedal
All Line 6-Branded Accessories that are purchased separately, including power supplies, amp covers, custom carry bags
30 day return period:
Add-on software licenses (except iLok)
Helix Extended Warranty
Customers who purchased a Helix Floor, Helix Rack, or Helix LT processor, or a Helix Control pedal in the United States and have a copy of the original purchase receipt qualify for the extended warranty. Customers who qualify will have a second year added to their current one-year Helix Warranty at no cost upon registration.
Registration is required within one year of the purchase date. You already qualify if you've registered your Helix and have a copy of the original purchase receipt. Otherwise, register your product at the Line 6 website and make sure you have a copy of the original purchase receipt.
Line 6 warranties transfer from one end user to another within the original warranty period (as long as the user has the original dated proof of purchase), but not when purchased second hand from a retail outlet.
If you purchase a Line 6 product sold as new from an authorized Line 6 retailer with an online storefront, the standard warranty applies as if it were purchased in a physical store. If you purchase a used unit from an individual on eBay, you do so at your own risk with no warranty offered by Line 6, unless the seller includes a copy of the original receipt to transfer the warranty to you.
The only way to redeem warranty on a used item is to have the original purchase receipt, dated within the product warranty period. So if you fail to get such a receipt, the manufacturers warranty will not be honored.
The Warranty does not cover:
- Damage from physical abuse such as dropping the unit, impact from hard objects or damage to external components as a result of negligence.
- Damage due to liquid contamination.
- Damage resulting from any use other than that it was intended for.
- Any unit that has been repaired or had an attempted repair made to it by unauthorized personnel.
- Damage due to incorrect connection, connection to faulty equipment or connection to faulty or incorrect power supplies.
- Damage in transit as a result of inadequate packaging or protection.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.