Line 6 Spider V 60 MkII Guitar Amplifier
18 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 18 months*
On select brands purchased with your Synchrony credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required. No minimum purchase price unless stated.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- FREE SONGWRITING PACK!Receive a Line 6 pen, journal, and lanyard with purchase!
- INSTANT REBATE!Limited time offer expires 6/30/23.
Line 6 Spider V 60 MkII is a full-featured practice amp, but it's not just a practice amp. Whether you like to plug in and rock a traditional amp tone or enjoy tweaking parameters until you've devised an absolutely unique and awe-inspiring sound, this machine gives you the tools to create exactly what you want. Classic Speaker mode provides an organic sound and feel, while all-new presets – including vintage amp presets voiced by a renowned tube-amp maker as well as Artist and Iconic Song collections – are natural and authentic enough to go from rehearsal space to recording studio and live stage. Call up your favorite shred, chime, clean, saturated, chunky or metal tones with ease, and if you want something more, dive into deeper parameters to sculpt custom sounds that could only come from your brain. Whatever drives your creativity, Spider V 60 MkII gets you there with all the ease or complexity that defines your individual musical mantra. Never settle, own your tone!
- Classic Speaker mode for organic and authentic amp-to-speaker tones
- Full-Range Speaker mode for acoustic guitars and jam track playback
- Artist, Iconic Song and classic amp presets
- 200+ amps, cabs and effects
- Tuner, metronome, jam-along drum loops and 60-second looper
- Built-in wireless receiver works with Line 6 Relay transmitters (sold separately)
- USB interface and free Spider V Remote app for Mac, PC, iOS and Android
Be more you
With 128 presets and more than 200 amps, cabinets and effects, your perfect tone awaits, whether you're a conventional player or a blazing iconoclast. If you want to push the envelope even further, the free Spider V Remote app is always by your side to unlock more sounds, more possibilities and more inspiration. And it's almost impossible to fall victim to creative shutdowns, because the Line 6 CustomTone community is a click away to provide inspiration and share presets.
Cut the cable
Go wireless with no fuss. Spider V 60 MkII includes an onboard wireless receiver, which means all you need to do is get an optional Line 6 Relay G10TII transmitter (sold separately) for your guitar, and you'll be unfettered and free. Get those dance moves and stage dives ready.
|Included from Manufacturer||Power cable|
|Amplifier Type||Digital Modeling|
|Amplifier Application||Electric Guitar|
|Speakers||10" custom speaker
|Amp Models||200+ amps, cabs and effects|
|Effects||200+ amps, cabs and effects|
|Audio Inputs||1/4" mono main input
1/8" stereo aux input
|Audio Outputs||1/4" headphone output|
|Product Weight||20.5 lb|
|Unique Features||Built-in wireless receiver works with Line 6 Relay transmitters (sold separately)
60-second onboard looper
USB interface and free Spider V Remote app for Mac, PC, iOS and Android
Line 6 Limited Warranty
Please be aware that your warranty is only valid in the region where you purchased your unit. For instance, if you buy your unit in Germany, then you must have the unit serviced in Germany, or within that region. If you live in South America, you will be interacting with the distributor for the country that you live in. It is for this reason that Line 6 recommends that you always buy your unit locally.
You will need to present your original, dated proof of purchase to have any warranty work performed at any Line 6 Authorized Service Center for repair.
General Warranty Periods
36 month parts and labor warranty:
12 month parts and labor warranty:
All amplifiers, including speakers
Helix family of products (extended warranty details below)
AMPLIFi family of products
Firehawk family of products
BackTrack/BackTrack + Mic
FBV Controller pedals
POD units (except Pocket Pod and Pocket Pod Express)
Line 6 Branded Wireless Products
Stompbox modeler pedals
ToneCore Pedals (Module AND Dock purchased together as one unit)
Variax instruments (one-year parts and labor for electronics and a limited lifetime warranty on wood)
90 days parts and labor warranty:
MIDI Mobilizer I/II
Mobile Keys 25/49
Pocket POD and Pocket POD Express
ToneCore Docks (purchased individually)
ToneCore Modules (purchased individually)
POD Studio GX, UX1, UX2 and KB37
Variax Workbench Interface
All Power Amp and Preamp Tubes
Any refurbished (B-Stock) Line 6 product
90 day warranty:
EX-1 Expression Pedal
All Line 6-Branded Accessories that are purchased separately, including power supplies, amp covers, custom carry bags
30 day return period:
Add-on software licenses (except iLok)
Helix Extended Warranty
Customers who purchased a Helix Floor, Helix Rack, or Helix LT processor, or a Helix Control pedal in the United States and have a copy of the original purchase receipt qualify for the extended warranty. Customers who qualify will have a second year added to their current one-year Helix Warranty at no cost upon registration.
Registration is required within one year of the purchase date. You already qualify if you've registered your Helix and have a copy of the original purchase receipt. Otherwise, register your product at the Line 6 website and make sure you have a copy of the original purchase receipt.
Line 6 warranties transfer from one end user to another within the original warranty period (as long as the user has the original dated proof of purchase), but not when purchased second hand from a retail outlet.
If you purchase a Line 6 product sold as new from an authorized Line 6 retailer with an online storefront, the standard warranty applies as if it were purchased in a physical store. If you purchase a used unit from an individual on eBay, you do so at your own risk with no warranty offered by Line 6, unless the seller includes a copy of the original receipt to transfer the warranty to you.
The only way to redeem warranty on a used item is to have the original purchase receipt, dated within the product warranty period. So if you fail to get such a receipt, the manufacturers warranty will not be honored.
The Warranty does not cover:
- Damage from physical abuse such as dropping the unit, impact from hard objects or damage to external components as a result of negligence.
- Damage due to liquid contamination.
- Damage resulting from any use other than that it was intended for.
- Any unit that has been repaired or had an attempted repair made to it by unauthorized personnel.
- Damage due to incorrect connection, connection to faulty equipment or connection to faulty or incorrect power supplies.
- Damage in transit as a result of inadequate packaging or protection.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days