Mackie CR5BT Bluetooth Multimedia Monitors
Mackie CR5BT 5" Multimedia Monitors with Bluetooth are designed for multimedia, with Bluetooth streaming that delivers ultimate flexibility for media creators and music lovers. Featuring 50 watts of power and premium transducers, CR5BT delivers rich sound with deep bass response perfect for producers and musicians. Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with CR’s speaker placement switch and take advantage of convenient front-panel features like a dedicated headphone output with level control. With Mackie Creative Reference™ monitors, you get professional sound quality and features in smart designs perfect for work, play and everything in between.
- Studio-quality design, sound and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment
- Stream music from any smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth enabled device
- Professional-grade components for optimized sonic performance
- 50 watts of clean, articulate stereo sound
- 5" polypropylene-coated woofer
- .75" ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeter
- Ultra-wide frequency range perfect for full-range multimedia (60Hz – 20kHz)
- Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with CR5BT’s convenient speaker placement switch
- Convenient front panel volume knob with lit power ring gives you on/off/volume control and power indication where you need it
- Plug your smartphone or other source right into the front of the speakers and listen instantly
- Front-facing headphone jack auto-defeats speaker output and provides tactile headphone volume control
- A choice of inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source (Bluetooth, 1/4”, 1/8”, RCA)
- Smooth waveguide design delivers unmatched clarity and sound dispersion at all listening levels
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- All-wood cabinet provides a natural sonic character superior to low-grade plastic designs
- Included accessories
- Acoustic isolation pads minimize boomy bass build-up and provide up/down tilt control for more focused listening
- 1/8" to stereo RCA cable to connect computer output to speakers
- Speaker-to-speaker cable
|Included from Manufacturer||1/8" to Stereo RCA Cable
|Woofer/Low Frequency||5" polypropylene-coated woofer|
|Tweeter/Horn||.75" ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeter|
|Frequency Range||60Hz – 20kHz|
|Connectors||1/4", 1/8", RCA, Bluetooth|
|Height||10.2"/ 259 mm|
|Width||6.9"/ 175 mm|
|Depth||9.0"/ 229 mm|
|Product Weight||15 lb/6.8kg|
|Unique Features||Bluetooth Enables, Acoustic isolation pads included|
Mackie Limited Product Warranty
This Limited Product Warranty is provided by Loud Technologies Inc. ('Loud') and is applicable to Products purchased in the United States or Canada through a Loud-authorized reseller or dealer. This product warranty together with the documentation, your invoice, receipt and the terms and conditions located at Mackie's website constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes any warranty terms contained in the operator manual. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
Please refer to the full warranty statement at Mackie's website or included with your product for all terms and conditions.
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Series Speakers, Reach, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable
Thump Series Speakers, FreePlay, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, ProDX, VLZ4, ProFXv2 and Mix Mixers, all CR, MRmk3 and XR Studio Monitors, all Big Knobs, DC16, all MCU Pro Series Control Surfaces, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, DL Series Expansion Cards, Mixer/ Loudspeaker / Reach/ FreePlay Bags / Covers / Hardware
90-day all inclusive, nontransferable
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery
Loud warrants to Customer that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
If the Product fails to conform to the warranty, then Loud or its authorized service representative will, at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming Product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.