Mackie DLM12S 12" Powered Subwoofer
The New Shape of Sound
Packing huge power and deep low end into the highest-output compact subwoofer on the market, the Mackie DLM12S 12” Powered Subwoofer delivers 2000 watts of chest-pounding power into any system.
The DLM12S features an integrated Mackie DLP digital processor, offering intuitive one-touch control over the professional tools you demand for your professional sound system. A precision digital crossover optimizes any loudspeaker, including the perfect presets for your Mackie full-range loudspeakers. There’s even alignment delay for larger system deployment and Smart Protect technology that protects your investment.
The rugged 15mm poplar cabinet is unbelievably compact with a durable, powder-coated grille and integrated pole-cup. Pair it with a Mackie DLM series full-range loudspeaker for the most powerful compact sound system ever.
The new shape of sound – Mackie DLM12S.
- 2000W power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- High-power 12″, heat-treated woofer with 3″ voice coil
- Ultra-low frequency extension hits hard down to 35 Hz
- DLP Digital Processor
- Powerful, one-touch digital processor with bright OLED screen
- Precision digital crossover
- Presets for use with DLM and SRM Series full-range loudspeakers
- Variable crossover control for optimization with any loudspeaker
- Six total XLR connects for flexible I/O control
- Two line level inputs
- Two full-range outputs for side fills, etc.
- Two high-pass outputs for direct connection to DLM loudspeakers
- Unmatched system control for professional applications
- Alignment delay up to 300ms for delay stack, balcony, etc.
- Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
- Smart Protect DSP dynamically protects amp/driver
- Innovative ultra-compact design
- Highest-output compact subwoofer on the market
- Fit an entire DLM system in nearly any car
- Stack them up for storage
- Pole mount a DLM8 or DLM12
- Extremely durable 15mm poplar cabinet
- Rugged, powder-coated 20 gauge steel grille
- Ridiculously lightweight (48 lbs. / 21.7 kg)
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Cable|
|Enclosure Material||15mm Poplar|
|Enclosure Covering||High Durability Black Paint|
|Woofer/Low Frequency||12" Woofer w/ 3" Voice Coil|
|Frequency Response||35 Hz, User-selectable 90 Hz - 135 Hz|
|Power||1000 Watts RMS
2000 Watts Peak
|Connectors||(2) XLR Input
(2) XLR High Pass Output
(2) XLR Full Range Output
|EQ||Independent channel 3-band EQ
6 Speaker Modes
|Product Weight||48 lbs|
|Unique Features||DLP Digital System Processing
Crossover: 4 Preset Modes, 1 Variable Mode
3 memory locations for venue setting recall
Mackie Limited Product Warranty
This Limited Product Warranty is provided by Loud Technologies Inc. ('Loud') and is applicable to Products purchased in the United States or Canada through a Loud-authorized reseller or dealer. This product warranty together with the documentation, your invoice, receipt and the terms and conditions located at Mackie's website constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes any warranty terms contained in the operator manual. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
Please refer to the full warranty statement at Mackie's website or included with your product for all terms and conditions.
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Series Speakers, Reach, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable
Thump Series Speakers, FreePlay, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, ProDX, VLZ4, ProFXv2 and Mix Mixers, all CR, MRmk3 and XR Studio Monitors, all Big Knobs, DC16, all MCU Pro Series Control Surfaces, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, DL Series Expansion Cards, Mixer/ Loudspeaker / Reach/ FreePlay Bags / Covers / Hardware
90-day all inclusive, nontransferable
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery
Loud warrants to Customer that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
If the Product fails to conform to the warranty, then Loud or its authorized service representative will, at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming Product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.