Mackie DRM212-P Passive Loudspeaker
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 10/1/22 - 10/31/22. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 36 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
DRM Passive Series Professional Passive Loudspeakers feature custom transducers housed in touring-grade plywood cabinets designed for consistent performance in all applications. Equipped with M10 flypoints and dual angle pole mounts, DRM Passive Loudspeakers are perfect for clubs, rental systems, and more. Combine with MX Series Amplifiers* and the SP260 Loudspeaker Processor for a complete Mackie professional system.
- High-performance professional loudspeaker designed for high-demand applications
- Custom designed transducers
- 1.4” Titanium diaphragm compression driver offers maximum transparency and clarity
- 12” High-excursion woofer offers minimal distortion with increased bass response and reliability to withstand the most demanding live applications
- Precision internal crossover
- Premium grade components and precise tuning provide maximum clarity and performance
- Parallel SpeakON inputs
- Road-worthy 15mm plywood construction and internal bracing offers optimal acoustic performance
- Powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille
- Touring-grade textured cabinet coating
- Angled cabinet design allows for use as a high-performance floor monitor
- Dual angle pole-mount provides optimal coverage and minimal reflections in most venues
- Flyable – 8xM10 flypoints for vertical orientation
- Power handling (continuous/program/peak): 400W / 800W / 1600W
- Optional SP260 Loudspeaker Processor provides custom EQ curves and crossovers for your DRM Passive System
- 44.2 lb / 20 kg
Great Sound For Every Application
Custom transducers and precision crossovers deliver high-performance, crystal-clear sound that professional production and install customers demand.
Solid plywood construction and internal bracing offers optimal acoustic performance. Coated in a touring-grade textured coating, DRM Passive Loudspeakers are ready for the most demanding applications.
Equipped with M10 flypoints, dual angle pole mounts, and available line array configurations; DRM Passive Loudspeakers are perfect for clubs, houses of worship, rental systems and more.
|Woofer/Low Frequency||12" High-excursion woofer|
|Tweeter/Horn||1.4" titanium diaphragm compression drivers|
|Connectors||2 x SpeakON|
|Product Weight||44.2 lbs|
Mackie Limited Product Warranty
This Limited Product Warranty is provided by Loud Technologies Inc. ('Loud') and is applicable to Products purchased in the United States or Canada through a Loud-authorized reseller or dealer. This product warranty together with the documentation, your invoice, receipt and the terms and conditions located at Mackie's website constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes any warranty terms contained in the operator manual. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
Please refer to the full warranty statement at Mackie's website or included with your product for all terms and conditions.
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Series Speakers, Reach, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable
Thump Series Speakers, FreePlay, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, ProDX, VLZ4, ProFXv2 and Mix Mixers, all CR, MRmk3 and XR Studio Monitors, all Big Knobs, DC16, all MCU Pro Series Control Surfaces, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, DL Series Expansion Cards, Mixer/ Loudspeaker / Reach/ FreePlay Bags / Covers / Hardware
90-day all inclusive, nontransferable
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery
Loud warrants to Customer that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
If the Product fails to conform to the warranty, then Loud or its authorized service representative will, at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming Product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.