Mackie Mix12FX 12-Channel Compact Mixer with Effects PERFORMER PAK
This Kraft Music Bundle Includes
The Mix12FX 12-channel compact effects mixer is reliably rugged, with the proven quality you expect from Mackie, the world leader in compact mixer design.
This padded mixer bag features 10mm padding, shoulder strap, and external pockets for accessories.
The Mix12FX 12-channel compact effects mixer is reliably rugged, with the proven quality you expect from Mackie, the world leader in compact mixer design. Great for straightforward applications that need a professional touch, the Mix12FX features a selection of 12 integrated effects like reverbs and delays. Plus, with a rugged metal chassis and high-quality components throughout, the Mix12FX is a solid investment in reliability. An amazing value, the Mix12FX is easy to use and delivers the sound quality you need in a rugged design built to last. Plus, wouldn't you rather mix on a Mackie? Don't sacrifice - choose the Mackie Mix Series.
- 12-channel compact effects mixer with proven high-headroom, low-noise performance
- 4 mic/line inputs with studio-level audio quality
- 3-band EQ with clean, precise tone shaping
- Low cut filter (75Hz)
- Pan, level and overload indication
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- 4 stereo 1/4" line inputs
- +4/-10dB operation
- Balance, level and overload indication
- 12 great-sounding integrated effects including reverbs, choruses and delays
- Dedicated stereo RCA inputs/outputs for playback or recording
- 60mm fader for Main L/R outputs
- Headphone and stereo control room outputs
- Rugged, reliable design built to last
- Extremely compact and portable
|Included from Manufacturer||Power supply|
|Audio Inputs||4 mic / line Inputs
4 Stereo 1/4" Inputs
1 Stereo RCA
|Audio Outputs||1/4" Main L/R Output
1/4" Headphone Out
1/4" Stereo Control Room Out
|Effects||12 Types (Reverbs, Choruses, Delays)|
|Aux/Effect Sends||FX Send|
|Faders||60mm fader for Main L/R outputs|
|Product Weight||3.7 lb|
Mackie Limited Product Warranty
This Limited Product Warranty is provided by Loud Technologies Inc. ('Loud') and is applicable to Products purchased in the United States or Canada through a Loud-authorized reseller or dealer. This product warranty together with the documentation, your invoice, receipt and the terms and conditions located at Mackie's website constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes any warranty terms contained in the operator manual. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
Please refer to the full warranty statement at Mackie's website or included with your product for all terms and conditions.
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Series Speakers, Reach, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable
Thump Series Speakers, FreePlay, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, ProDX, VLZ4, ProFXv2 and Mix Mixers, all CR, MRmk3 and XR Studio Monitors, all Big Knobs, DC16, all MCU Pro Series Control Surfaces, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, DL Series Expansion Cards, Mixer/ Loudspeaker / Reach/ FreePlay Bags / Covers / Hardware
90-day all inclusive, nontransferable
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery
Loud warrants to Customer that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
If the Product fails to conform to the warranty, then Loud or its authorized service representative will, at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming Product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.