Mackie MR524 Studio Monitor Speaker STUDIO KIT
From Current price: $409.99
To Current price: $529.99
This Kraft Music Bundle Includes
Mackie MR524 Studio Monitor Speaker - qty 2
These powered studio monitors offer professional performance, clarity, and superior mix translation so you can listen with confidence knowing your mix will sound great anywhere.
These monitor pads have been designed to help you boost the accuracy of your studio monitor speakers by providing a simple, affordable way to isolate your monitors from the surfaces you place them on.
Hosa CSS-202 Stereo Interconnect Dual 1/4" TRS to Dual 1/4" TRS - 6'
This dual balanced 1/4" cable is designed to connect your instrument to any unit with right and left channels. Great for keyboards, mixing consoles, PA systems, or other sound reinforcement or recording applications.
Hosa CMR-206 3.5mm TRS to Dual RCA - 6'
This 1/8" TRS to dual RCA cable is ideal for connecting an iPod, laptop, or similar device to a hi-fi receiver, sound system, or monitor station.
Kraft Music XLR Microphone Cable by Strukture - 10' - qty 2
Quality sound and construction that you can rely on! These cables have the strength and durability to withstand regular use. A great choice for any audio application.
MR524 5" Powered Studio Monitors offer professional performance, clarity, and superior mix translation so you can listen with confidence knowing your mix will sound great anywhere. Drawing from MackieÃs extensive studio monitor design experience, MR524 monitors are precision tuned to stay true to your mix whether itÃs dialogue, hip hop, rock and beyond. Our proven logarithmic waveguide provides an ultra-wide listening sweet spot and enhanced stereo imaging while the Acoustic Space controls allow you to adjust the frequency response of the monitor to match your studio. The studio monitor inspired by you: MR524 Powered Studio Monitors.
- 5" Powered Studio Monitor
- Designed for superior mix translation and accuracy for professional results in any studio
- Equipped with MackieÃs proven logarithmic waveguide design
- Ultra-wide dispersion for enhanced stereo imaging and listening sweet spot
- Precise acoustic alignment offers incredibly balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum
- 1" silk dome tweeter provides fast transient response for detailed high end and vocal clarity
- 5" polypropylene woofer delivers responsive, dynamic low frequency response
- 50 watts of bi-amplified Class A/B amplification
- Frequency response: 45 Hz _ 20 kHz
- Optimize MR monitors for your mixing environment
- Adjustable acoustic space filters maintain flat response in typical placement configurations
- HF filter applies boost or cut to compensate for particularly dull or bright sounding rooms
- Professional all-wood cabinet design built to last and look great in any studio
- Custom designed internal bracing adds stiffness for reduced distortion and enhanced low frequency response
- Flexible inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
- Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
- Add the companion MRS10 studio subwoofer for powerful, deep low frequency extension perfect for electronic music, hip-hop and more
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Cable
DAW Essentials Collection
|Frequency Response||45 Hz – 20 kHz|
Mackie Limited Product Warranty
This Limited Product Warranty is provided by Loud Technologies Inc. ('Loud') and is applicable to Products purchased in the United States or Canada through a Loud-authorized reseller or dealer. This product warranty together with the documentation, your invoice, receipt and the terms and conditions located at Mackie's website constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes any warranty terms contained in the operator manual. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
Please refer to the full warranty statement at Mackie's website or included with your product for all terms and conditions.
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Series Speakers, Reach, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable
Thump Series Speakers, FreePlay, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, ProDX, VLZ4, ProFXv2 and Mix Mixers, all CR, MRmk3 and XR Studio Monitors, all Big Knobs, DC16, all MCU Pro Series Control Surfaces, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, DL Series Expansion Cards, Mixer/ Loudspeaker / Reach/ FreePlay Bags / Covers / Hardware
90-day all inclusive, nontransferable
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery
Loud warrants to Customer that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
If the Product fails to conform to the warranty, then Loud or its authorized service representative will, at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming Product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.