Mackie Onyx Artist 1•2 USB Audio Interface
18 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 18 months*
On select brands purchased with your Synchrony credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required. No minimum purchase price unless stated.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- INSTANT REBATE!Limited time offer expires 1/31/23.
Combining high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters with premium Mackie analog circuitry and Built-Like-A-Tank hardware design, the bus-powered Onyx Artist 1•2 is perfect for singer-songwriters, content creators, and mobile recording. The Artist 1•2 features an Onyx mic pre with phantom power and a 1/4" line input with Hi-Z instrument switch for quick and easy recording. Plus, with zero-latency direct analog monitoring ensures you can always hear yourself in real time. With the Onyx Artist 1•2, you have the power to capture your performance and experience media with pristine fidelity at home or on the go. Your Creativity Without Limits – Onyx Series USB Audio Interfaces.
- Boutique-quality Onyx mic preamp with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range
- 48v Phantom Power for use with studio condenser mics
- 1/4" TRS input with Hi-Z switch for connecting guitar, bass, and more
- High-resolution 2 in x 2 out 24-Bit/192kHz recording
- Zero-latency direct analog monitoring of inputs
- Dedicated outputs for connecting studio monitors
- Bus-powered for easy mobile recording
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Built-Like-A-Tank design to survive day-to-day abuse
- Powerful headphone output
- Waveform OEM + DAW Essentials Collection Plug-Ins Included
- Compatible with all major DAWs on Mac or PC
- 1.1 lbs / .5 kg
|Included from Manufacturer||Waveform OEM
DAW Essentials Collection
|Audio Inputs||XLR, 1/4" TRS|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" Stereo (L + R)
1/4" Stereo Headphones
|Phantom Power||+48v Switchable|
|Low-Latency Direct Monitoring||Yes|
|Product Weight||1.1 lbs|
Mackie Limited Product Warranty
This Limited Product Warranty is provided by Loud Technologies Inc. ('Loud') and is applicable to Products purchased in the United States or Canada through a Loud-authorized reseller or dealer. This product warranty together with the documentation, your invoice, receipt and the terms and conditions located at Mackie's website constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes any warranty terms contained in the operator manual. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
Please refer to the full warranty statement at Mackie's website or included with your product for all terms and conditions.
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Series Speakers, Reach, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable
Thump Series Speakers, FreePlay, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, ProDX, VLZ4, ProFXv2 and Mix Mixers, all CR, MRmk3 and XR Studio Monitors, all Big Knobs, DC16, all MCU Pro Series Control Surfaces, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, DL Series Expansion Cards, Mixer/ Loudspeaker / Reach/ FreePlay Bags / Covers / Hardware
90-day all inclusive, nontransferable
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery
Loud warrants to Customer that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
If the Product fails to conform to the warranty, then Loud or its authorized service representative will, at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming Product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.