Mackie Onyx Producer 2•2 USB Audio Interface
18 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 18 months*
On select brands purchased with your Synchrony credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required. No minimum purchase price unless stated.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- INSTANT REBATE!Limited time offer expires 1/31/23.
Combining high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters with premium Mackie analog circuit and Built-Like-A-Tank hardware design, the bus-powered Onyx Producer 2•2 is perfect for home studios, mobile recording, and dual mic applications. Featuring two XLR/TRS combo inputs with Onyx mic pres, each is equipped with phantom power and Hi-Z instrument switches for maximum versatility. Plus, with zero-latency direct analog monitoring ensures you can always hear yourself in real time. It also has built-in MIDI I/O for controllers, synths, and more. With the Onyx Producer 2•2, you have the power to capture your performance and experience media with pristine fidelity at home or on the go. Your Creativity Without Limits – Onyx Series USB Audio Interfaces.
- Two boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range
- XLR/TRS combo inputs accept mic, line and instrument sources
- Hi-Z switch per channel
- 48v Phantom Power for use with studio condenser mics
- High-resolution 2 in x 2 out 24-Bit/192kHz recording
- Zero-latency direct monitoring of analog inputs
- Dedicated outputs for connecting studio monitors
- MIDI I/O for connecting synths, controllers and more
- Powerful headphone output
- Bus-powered for easy mobile recording with no power adapter needed
- USB 2.0 connectivity for fast transfer speed and low latency
- Built-Like-A-Tank design to survive day-to-day abuse
- Waveform OEM + DAW Essentials Collection Plug-Ins Included
- Plug-ins compatible with all DAWs (AAX/AU/VST/LinuxVST)
- Compatible with all major DAWs on Mac or PC
- 1.35 lbs / .68 kg
|Included from Manufacturer||Waveform OEM
DAW Essentials Collection
|Channels||2 In, 2 Out|
|Audio Inputs||2 XLR / 1/4" Combo|
|Audio Outputs||Stereo 1/4" (L+R)
|Phantom Power||+48v Switchable|
|Low-Latency Direct Monitoring||Yes|
|Product Weight||1.35 lbs|
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.