Mackie Onyx8 8-Channel Analog Mixer w/Multitrack USB CABLE KIT
This Kraft Music Bundle Includes
Mackie Onyx8 8-Channel Analog Mixer w/Multitrack USB
Mackie Onyx8 is the ultimate compact, affordable solution for live audio, home recording and content creation. It's packed with features including high-resolution 24-bit/96kHz recording, powerful DSP and more. Capture your best performance at home or on the go with Onyx8.
Kraft Music XLR Microphone Cable by Strukture - 10' - qty 2
Quality sound and construction that you can rely on! These cables have the strength and durability to withstand regular use. A great choice for any audio application.
Hosa CPP-203 Stereo Interconnect Dual 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS - 10'
This dual 1/4" cable is designed to connect your instrument to any unit with right and left channels. Great for keyboards, mixing consoles, PA systems, or other sound reinforcement or recording applications.
Hosa CMM-103 Stereo Interconnect 1/8" to 1/8" - 3'
This cable is great for connecting equipment that uses 3.5mm (1/8") mini connectors like mp3 players, smartphones, tablets, portable CD players, and more.
Mackie Onyx8 is the ultimate compact solution for live audio, home recording and content creation. 24-bit/96kHz multitrack recording, award-winning, high-gain Onyx mic preamps and an end-to-end ultra-low-noise design deliver the sound quality professionals demand. Packed with features including powerful DSP effects, British-style Perkins EQ, full-color display and integrated recording and playback from an SD card, Onyx8 gives you the power you need to capture your best performance with pristine fidelity at home or on the go.
- 4 award-winning Onyx mic preamps provide up to 60dB of gain
- Premium analog circuitry delivers studio-quality sound and keeps noise to a minimum
- Analog/USB channel strips with flexible routing
- Legendary Perkins 'British style' EQ with sweepable midrange offers classic sounds of the 60s and 70s
- Robust digital effect engine, including user-customizable reverbs, delays and more with a dedicated FX EQ
- Software bundle with Waveform OEM and DAW Essentials Collection
Record and playback via SD card or USB
- High-resolution 96kHz/24-bit multi-track recording to Mac/PC via USB
- Direct-to-SD card stereo recording and playback
- Channel-assignable 4-track USB return (2 stereo pairs)
- Send your main mix to USB via a dedicated switch
Studio Command: powerful and intuitive full-color display and single-knob interface
- Easy navigation of FX parameters, onboard SD recording and playback
- Visually browse files on the SD card via the built-in display
- Dedicated physical buttons for previous, next, record and play/pause
- Store up to 6 user FX presets for easy recall
Professional high-resolution FX processor
- Utilize built-in effects for live performances, streams and beyond
- Reverb, delay, chorus and more
- Dial in the perfect sound with adjustable parameters and dedicated EQ
- Built-in effects presets provide that finishing touch out of the box
Bluetooth streaming – go wireless
- Pair your Bluetooth-enabled device and stream audio directly to a channel on the mixer
- Streamed audio can be routed to aux sends and the main mix
Powerful mixing toolkit
- 3-band Perkins EQ with on/off hard bypass switch on all channels
- Hi-Z switches allow direct connection of guitars, basses and other instruments
- 12-segment stereo meters
- Overload indicators on all channels
- 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- PFL/AFL channel solo
- Stereo 1/8" input and Bluetooth streaming
- Stereo line inputs
- Aux/monitor outputs with dedicated per-channel send control
- Dedicated control room outputs
- Headphone output with dedicated level control
- Footswitch input for FX mute (footswitch sold separately)
Hit the ground running with powerful software and plug-ins
- Waveform OEM recording software and plug-in bundle
- DAW Essentials Bundle for Waveform OEM with 16 powerful plug-ins like Equaliser, Compressor, Reverber8 and Limiter
Rugged chassis and professional design
- Backlit mute and solo buttons provide a positive tactile feel and clear visual feedback
- Sealed rotary encoder resists dust and grime
- 'Built like a tank' heavy steel chassis
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls
- Rugged QuickGrip side cheeks offer convenient mobility and protection
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Cable
DAW Essentials Collection
|Audio Inputs||2 × XLR / 1/4" combo inputs
3 × dual stereo 1/4" inputs
2 × 1/4" channel inserts
Bluetooth stereo streaming input
4-track USB return (2 stereo pairs)
|Audio Outputs||Dual stereo XLR main output
Dual stereo 1/4" main output
Dual stereo 1/4" control room output
1/4" FX send output
1/4" monitor output
1/4" stereo headphone output
Multitrack USB recording
|Effects||Reverb, delay, chorus and more|
|Aux/Effect Sends||1/4" FX send output|
|Channel Inserts||2 × 1/4" channel inserts (channels 1 and 2)|
|Phantom Power||48V phantom power on all mic channels|
|Channel EQ||3-band Perkins EQ with on/off hard bypass switch on all channels|
|Busses/Groups||Aux send per channel
FX send per channel
|Faders||Channel level rotary potentiometers
Main level rotary potentiometer
|Storage Type||SD Card|
|Product Weight||7.1 lb|
|Unique Features||Legendary Perkins 'British style' EQ with sweepable midrange
Studio Command full-color display and single-knob interface
Hi-Z switches allow direct connection of guitars, basses and other instruments
100Hz low-cut filter on all mic channels
Pro Tools | First recording software and plug-in bundle
Sealed rotary encoders
Backlit mute and solo buttons
Mackie Limited Product Warranty
This Limited Product Warranty is provided by Loud Technologies Inc. ('Loud') and is applicable to Products purchased in the United States or Canada through a Loud-authorized reseller or dealer. This product warranty together with the documentation, your invoice, receipt and the terms and conditions located at Mackie's website constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes any warranty terms contained in the operator manual. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
Please refer to the full warranty statement at Mackie's website or included with your product for all terms and conditions.
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Series Speakers, Reach, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable
Thump Series Speakers, FreePlay, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, ProDX, VLZ4, ProFXv2 and Mix Mixers, all CR, MRmk3 and XR Studio Monitors, all Big Knobs, DC16, all MCU Pro Series Control Surfaces, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, DL Series Expansion Cards, Mixer/ Loudspeaker / Reach/ FreePlay Bags / Covers / Hardware
90-day all inclusive, nontransferable
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery
Loud warrants to Customer that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
If the Product fails to conform to the warranty, then Loud or its authorized service representative will, at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming Product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.