Mackie PPM1012 Powered Mixer w/ Effects
Free Mackie 2 in 1 Carryall with Purchase
Mackie's PPM1012 12-channel ultra-light professional powered desktop mixer delivers "More Sound per Pound" than anything in its class.
Featuring Mackie's custom-designed, 800W + 800W class-D Fast Recovery Amps, this powerhouse will deliver maximum volume, distortion free! It's fast and easy to wire in and dial up a sweet mix with a complete set of professional mixing tools including premium Mackie mic preamps, 2 built-in DI boxes, 3-band Active EQ, with a mid sweep (100Hz-8kHz) and in-line compression. Plus, you can sweeten and tweak your mix with dual 9-band graphic EQ's for Mains and Monitors and the all new 32-bit dual RMFX+ processors with 24 sane, useable effects like 3 sizes of warm or bright room and plate reverbs, rich chorus effects and a unique user accessible tap delay.
- Fully featured 12-Channel, 1600W Powered Desktop Mixer with 4-segment LEDs and solo PFL on every channel
- 800W + 800W Mackie designed class-D, Fast Recovery power amplifiers
- 32-bit dual RMFX+ processor featuring 24 sane, useable reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- 8 mic/line mono inputs and 2 stereo line inputs for flexible connectivity
- Mackie high-headroom, low-noise mic preamps with RF rejection for pristine signal
- New single in-line compression provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
- Mackie's 3-Band active channel EQ with a mid sweep (100Hz-8kHz) on mono channels and 4-band active EQ on stereo line channels 7 and 8
- 2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections on channels 7 and 8
- 4 aux sends—2 FX and 2 Mon
- 12-segment LED ladders for the stereo main outputs
- Dual 9-band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes
- Mono output with level control and low pass filter selectable from 75Hz-200Hz
- 3-mode amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains stereo L/R, mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 and Mon 2
- Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
- 48v Phantom power available for all mic inputs
- Headphone output with level control
- 12v BNC lamp jack
- Metal chassis with a handle built into the front of the mixer for easy transport
- Rack ears included
|Mfg. Included Accessories|
|Audio Inputs||(8) XLR Mic (Ch. 1-6)
(8) 1/4" Line - Mono (Ch. 1-8)
(2) 1/4" Line x2 - Stereo (Ch. 9/10-11/12)
(2) RCA - Stereo Tape
|Audio Outputs||(2) Speak-On Powered Output
(2) 1/4" - Powered Output L,R
(2) 1/4" - Main Out L,R
(1) XLR - Mono Sub Out
(1) 1/4" - Mono Sub Out
(2) 1/4" - Monitor Out
(2) RCA" - Tape Out
|Power||800W + 800W Mackie designed Class-D, Fast Recovery power amplifiers|
|Effects||Compressor (Ch. 1-6)
32-bit dual RMFX+ processor featuring 24 Gig Ready, useable reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
|Aux/Effect Sends||4 AUX Sends|
|Channel Inserts||Channel 1-8, Main Insert|
|Phantom Power||Channel 1-8 (48V)|
|Main EQ||9 Band Main/Monitor|
|Channel EQ||3-band w/Mid-Sweep (Ch. 1-8), 4-band (Ch. 9/10-11/12)|
|Product Weight||41 lbs|
|Unique Features|| Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
3-Mode Amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 & Mon 2
Mackie Limited Product Warranty
This Limited Product Warranty is provided by Loud Technologies Inc. ('Loud') and is applicable to Products purchased in the United States or Canada through a Loud-authorized reseller or dealer. This product warranty together with the documentation, your invoice, receipt and the terms and conditions located at Mackie's website constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes any warranty terms contained in the operator manual. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
Please refer to the full warranty statement at Mackie's website or included with your product for all terms and conditions.
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Series Speakers, Reach, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable
Thump Series Speakers, FreePlay, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, ProDX, VLZ4, ProFXv2 and Mix Mixers, all CR, MRmk3 and XR Studio Monitors, all Big Knobs, DC16, all MCU Pro Series Control Surfaces, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, DL Series Expansion Cards, Mixer/ Loudspeaker / Reach/ FreePlay Bags / Covers / Hardware
90-day all inclusive, nontransferable
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery
Loud warrants to Customer that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
If the Product fails to conform to the warranty, then Loud or its authorized service representative will, at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming Product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.