Mackie PPM608 Powered Mixer w/ Effects
Mackie's PPM608 8-channel ultra-light professional powered mixer delivers "More Sound per Pound" than anything in its class.
Featuring Mackie's custom-designed, 500W + 500W class-D Fast Recovery Amps, this powerhouse will deliver maximum volume, distortion free! It's fast and easy to wire in and dial up a sweet mix with a complete set of professional mixing tools including premium Mackie mic preamps, 2 built-in DI boxes, 3-band active EQ, and in-line compression. Plus, you can sweeten and tweak your mix with dual 7-band graphic EQ's for Mains and Monitors and the all new 32-bit RMFX+ processor with 24 sane, useable effects like 3 sizes of warm or bright room and plate reverbs, rich chorus effects and a unique user accessible tap delay.
- Fully featured 8-channel, 1000W, ultra-light Professional Powered Mixer with onboard 32-bit digital RMFX+ processor
- 500W + 500W Mackie designed class-D, Fast Recovery power amplifiers
- 32-bit RMFX+ processor featuring 24 sane, useable reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- 8 premium Mackie mic preamps with 48V phantom power and TRS inserts (ch 1-6)
- New single in-line compression provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
- 2 stereo inputs with dual RCA and dual 1/4-inch line inputs for flexible connectivity
- Mackie's 3-Band Active channel EQ (80hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections
- Separate Monitor and FX auxiliary sends
- 12 segment LEDs for the Main and Monitor outputs
- Dual 7-Band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes
- 3-mode amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains stereo L/R, mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 and Mon 2
- Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
- Rugged metal handles built into the sides of the mixer case for easy transport from gig to gig
- Classic Mackie rounded front chassis design. If the PPM rolls on its face during transport the controls are recessed and protected
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Audio Inputs||(6) XLR Mic (Ch. 1-6)
(6) 1/4" Line - Mono (Ch. 1-6)
(2) 1/4" Line x2 - Stereo (Ch. 7-8)
(2) RCA x2 - Stereo (Ch. 7-8)
(2) 1/4" Power Amp
|Audio Outputs|| (2) Speak-On Powered Output
(2) 1/4" - Powered Output L,R
(2) 1/4" - Main Out L,R
(1) 1/4" - Mono Sub Out
(2) 1/4" - Monitor Out
(2) RCA" - Tape Out
|Power||500W + 500W Mackie designed Class-D, Fast Recovery power amplifiers|
|Effects||Compressor (Ch. 1-4)
32-bit RMFX+ processor featuring 24 Gig Ready, useable reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
|Aux/Effect Sends||2 AUX Sends|
|Channel Inserts||Channel 1-6|
|Phantom Power||Channel 1-6 (48V)|
|Main EQ||9 Band Main/Monitor|
|Channel EQ||3-band w/Mid-Sweep (Ch. 1-2), 4-band (Ch. 3/4), 3-band (Ch. 5/6-7/8)|
|Product Weight||30.6 lbs|
|Unique Features|| Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
3-Mode Amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 & Mon 2
Mackie Limited Product Warranty
This Limited Product Warranty is provided by Loud Technologies Inc. ('Loud') and is applicable to Products purchased in the United States or Canada through a Loud-authorized reseller or dealer. This product warranty together with the documentation, your invoice, receipt and the terms and conditions located at Mackie's website constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes any warranty terms contained in the operator manual. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
Please refer to the full warranty statement at Mackie's website or included with your product for all terms and conditions.
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Series Speakers, Reach, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable
Thump Series Speakers, FreePlay, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, ProDX, VLZ4, ProFXv2 and Mix Mixers, all CR, MRmk3 and XR Studio Monitors, all Big Knobs, DC16, all MCU Pro Series Control Surfaces, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, DL Series Expansion Cards, Mixer/ Loudspeaker / Reach/ FreePlay Bags / Covers / Hardware
90-day all inclusive, nontransferable
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery
Loud warrants to Customer that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
If the Product fails to conform to the warranty, then Loud or its authorized service representative will, at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming Product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.