Mackie Producer Bundle with Audio Interface, Microphones and Headphones
Mackie Producer Bundle has everything you need to get your home studio up and running with professional-quality sound, including two microphones, headphones and an audio interface.
Your music deserves the best
The EM-91C condenser mic is great for capturing vocals in amazing detail, while the EM-89D is versatile enough to capture even the loudest of sources. As the hub of your setup, Onyx Producer 2•2 features Mackie's renowned Onyx preamps and high-resolution recording at up to 192kHz. To monitor everything, MC-100 professional headphones offer rich lows and highs, great for tracking and referencing your mix. Perfect for producers, solo artists, content creators and more.
You're good to go right out of the box! Both Pro Tools | First and Waveform OEM professional recording software as well as huge plug-in bundles are included.
Onyx Producer 2•2 USB audio interface
- Two boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range
- XLR/TRS combo inputs accept mic, line and instrument sources
- Hi-Z switch per channel for direct connection of instruments
- High-resolution 2-in × 2-out 24-bit/192kHz recording
- Bus powered for easy mobile recording with no power adapter needed
MC-100 professional headphones
- High-performance drivers ensure clear, accurate sound
- Comfortable ear pads and headband for hours of use
- Includes 1/4" adapter
EM-91C large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Professional quality that's affordable
- Rugged construction
- Vocals to instruments, voiceovers to ambiance – this mic does it all
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Includes shock mount, XLR cable and tripod stand
EM-89D dynamic vocal microphone
- Professional sound quality and rugged construction
- Excels at both onstage performance and studio recording
- Great for vocals and instruments
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Includes mic clip, XLR cable and zipper pouch
- Pro Tools | First and Waveform OEM professional software and plug-in packages included
- Musician Collection for ProTools | First includes 23 plug-ins like BBD Delay, Eleven Lite, 304E EQ and 304C Compressor
- DAW Essentials Bundle for Waveform OEM includes 16 powerful plug-ins like Equaliser, Compressor, Reverber8 and Limiter
|Included from Manufacturer||Mackie Onyx Producer 2•2 USB audio interface
Mackie MC-100 professional headphones with 1/4" adapter
Mackie EM-91C large-diaphragm condenser microphone with shock mount, XLR cable and tripod stand
Mackie EM-89D dynamic vocal microphone with mic clip, XLR cable and zipper pouch
|Channels||2 In, 2 Out|
|Audio Inputs||2 XLR / 1/4" Combo|
|Audio Outputs||Stereo 1/4" (L+R)
|Phantom Power||+48v Switchable|
|Low-Latency Direct Monitoring||Yes|
Mackie Limited Product Warranty
This Limited Product Warranty is provided by Loud Technologies Inc. ('Loud') and is applicable to Products purchased in the United States or Canada through a Loud-authorized reseller or dealer. This product warranty together with the documentation, your invoice, receipt and the terms and conditions located at Mackie's website constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes any warranty terms contained in the operator manual. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
Please refer to the full warranty statement at Mackie's website or included with your product for all terms and conditions.
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Series Speakers, Reach, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable
Thump Series Speakers, FreePlay, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, ProDX, VLZ4, ProFXv2 and Mix Mixers, all CR, MRmk3 and XR Studio Monitors, all Big Knobs, DC16, all MCU Pro Series Control Surfaces, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, DL Series Expansion Cards, Mixer/ Loudspeaker / Reach/ FreePlay Bags / Covers / Hardware
90-day all inclusive, nontransferable
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery
Loud warrants to Customer that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
If the Product fails to conform to the warranty, then Loud or its authorized service representative will, at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming Product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.