Mackie ProFX16v3 Effects Mixer with USB
18 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 18 months*
On select brands purchased with your Synchrony credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required. No minimum purchase price unless stated.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- FREE BONUS ITEM!Receive a Mackie logo T-shirt with purchase. Select size in cart.
The Mackie ProFX16v3 16-Channel Professional Effects Mixer with USB is the ultimate affordable solution for live sound, home recording, and content creators. Now with Mackie's renowned Onyx mic preamps that offer 60db of headroom, everything from gain hungry mics to guitars will sound better than ever, and you can keep it all in check with simple single-knob compression. The new GigFX effects engine offers 24 built-in FX for even more options for adding the finishing touch. Record your tracks in 24-Bit/192kHz quality with 2x4 USB I/O plus zero-latency hardware monitoring for easy overdubs.
- Equipped with 11 Onyx Mic Pres offering up to 60db of gain and ultra-low noise performance
- Perfect for microphones popular with content creators that require high-gain preamps
- 24 different FX options
- 24-Bit / 192kHz 2x4 USB Recording Interface
- Effortless Latency-Free Monitoring
- The Essential Mixing Tools You Need
- 3-band EQ on all channels with variable mid frequency control (Channel 15/16 features a standard 3-band EQ)
- Channels 9-14 feature mic inputs and stereo line inputs for maximum versatility
- Hi-Z switches allows direct connection of guitars, basses, and other instruments
- 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo 1/8” input on channel 15/16
- 3 Aux/Monitor outputs with dedicated per-channel send control
- Dual stereo Subgroup output busses with per-channel assignment
- Headphone output with separate level and blend control
- Dedicated Control Room output with level control
- Insert jack on channels 1-8
- Pre-Fader solo on all channels
- Footswitch input for FX Mute
- Single-Knob Compression
- Legendary Mackie “Built-Like-A-Tank” design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
- Software bundle with Waveform OEM and DAW Essentials Collection
DAW + plug-in bundle included
Waveform OEM is easy enough for beginners yet sophisticated enough for experienced musicians. Included with this software is the DAW Essentials Collection of plug-ins to enhance your recordings.
Onyx Mic Preamps
Mic preamps matter, a lot, and our renowned Onyx Mic Preamps are designed for maximum studio-quality performance. Ultra-low noise and up to 60dB of gain means tons of headroom and crystal clear sound even with gain hungry mics.
GigFX High-Resolution Effects Engine
FX is in the name, so it only makes sense that they got a serious upgrade. Now with 24 great-sounding effects, you have more options than ever for adding that finishing touch to a vocal or kicking up the drama on your podcast.
2x4 192 kHz USB Recording
Recording in extreme quality is easy with ProFXv3. Sample rates up to 192kHz combined with our Onyx mic preamps ensure you get the most pristine sound possible. 2x4 I/O is great for creating two mixes on your computer and sending each to the mixer with USB 1/2 being sent to your headphones/control room and USB 3/4 being sent to a channel strip.
|Included from Manufacturer||Power cable
DAW Essentials Collection
|Audio Inputs||2 x 1/4" / XLR Combo
9 x XLR Mic
3 x 1/4" Stereo Line
1 x 1/4" Line
1/8" Stereo Line
|Audio Outputs||XLR (L+R) Main
1/4" (L + R) Main
1/4" (L + R) Control Room Out
4 x 1/4" Aux Out
4 x 1/4" Sub Out
|Effects||24 different FX options|
|Channel Inserts||Channel 1-8|
|Busses/Groups||4 (Sub 1-2, Sub 3-4)|
|Audio Recording||Stereo over USB|
|Product Weight||15.2 lbs|
Mackie Limited Product Warranty
This Limited Product Warranty is provided by Loud Technologies Inc. ('Loud') and is applicable to Products purchased in the United States or Canada through a Loud-authorized reseller or dealer. This product warranty together with the documentation, your invoice, receipt and the terms and conditions located at Mackie's website constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes any warranty terms contained in the operator manual. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
Please refer to the full warranty statement at Mackie's website or included with your product for all terms and conditions.
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Series Speakers, Reach, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable
Thump Series Speakers, FreePlay, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, ProDX, VLZ4, ProFXv2 and Mix Mixers, all CR, MRmk3 and XR Studio Monitors, all Big Knobs, DC16, all MCU Pro Series Control Surfaces, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, DL Series Expansion Cards, Mixer/ Loudspeaker / Reach/ FreePlay Bags / Covers / Hardware
90-day all inclusive, nontransferable
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery
Loud warrants to Customer that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
If the Product fails to conform to the warranty, then Loud or its authorized service representative will, at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming Product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.