Mackie SR18S 18" 1600W Powered Subwoofer
Mackie SR18S 18" 1600W Professional Powered Subwoofer is designed for real-world working musicians, DJs, events, venues and beyond. The latest acoustic processing technology, powerful amplification and versatile configurations deliver incredible sound and unbeatable reliability. Custom voicing modes and a variable crossover makes optimization for your system easy. 'Built like a tank' construction features a rugged wood cabinet and tough steel grille that is built to last. A perfect complement to Mackie SRT Series, SRM | V-Class Series or any PA, SR18S not only adds powerful low end but allows for a massive increase in efficiency and output for your whole system.
A true workhorse for gigging professionals
- 1600W Class-D amplifier is designed for ultra-reliable, consistent performance
- Custom high-efficiency transducer ensures maximum punch
- Increases efficiency of your full-range loudspeakers by taking care of the low end for the entire system
Custom voicing presets
- Flat: natural balance between deep bass and overall output
- Deep: emphasizes ultra-low frequencies, great for dance, rap and electronic music
- Punch: prioritizes highest possible output level, great for bands and rock music
Optimize for your system
- Variable crossover frequency
- Polarity invert switch
- Defeatable front LED
- Stereo or mono-summing for single or dual subwoofer deployment
- Variable level control: -6dBU to +6dBU
Transparent system limiting and protection
- Dedicated processing module monitors and protects the amplifier in real time
- Sound quality and tonal balance is maintained even under heavy limiting
- Input limiting keeps your source signal in check so if you're sending audio that's a bit too hot, the speaker will cool it down
- Universal power supply with Power Factor Correction for stable operation even with unstable AC power
- Stereo XLR inputs
- Stereo full-range XLR outputs
- Stereo high-pass XLR outputs
Versatile configuration options
- Integrated pole cup
|Included from Manufacturer||Power cord|
|Enclosure Material||Molded plastic|
|Enclosure Covering||Steel grille|
|Frequency Response||33Hz - 200Hz|
|Connectors||2 XLR inputs
2 XLR full range outputs
2 XLR high pass outputs
|EQ||Custom voicing presets: flat, deep, punch
Variable high pass 80Hz - 160Hz
|Product Weight||74.5 lb|
|Unique Features||Integrated pole cup|
Mackie Limited Product Warranty
This Limited Product Warranty is provided by Loud Technologies Inc. ('Loud') and is applicable to Products purchased in the United States or Canada through a Loud-authorized reseller or dealer. This product warranty together with the documentation, your invoice, receipt and the terms and conditions located at Mackie's website constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes any warranty terms contained in the operator manual. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
Please refer to the full warranty statement at Mackie's website or included with your product for all terms and conditions.
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Series Speakers, Reach, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable
Thump Series Speakers, FreePlay, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, ProDX, VLZ4, ProFXv2 and Mix Mixers, all CR, MRmk3 and XR Studio Monitors, all Big Knobs, DC16, all MCU Pro Series Control Surfaces, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, DL Series Expansion Cards, Mixer/ Loudspeaker / Reach/ FreePlay Bags / Covers / Hardware
90-day all inclusive, nontransferable
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery
Loud warrants to Customer that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
If the Product fails to conform to the warranty, then Loud or its authorized service representative will, at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming Product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.