What's included in this bundle:
The SRM212 V-Class 12” 2000W High-Performance Powered Loudspeaker delivers unmatched clarity, output, and control in a rugged enclosure for DJs, clubs, HoW, and beyond. A rock-solid 2000W amplifier with our Advanced Impulse DSP tuning delivers consistent sound even at extreme volumes. Wireless streaming and control via the SRM Connect app plus a built-in digital mixer with full-color display make setup quick and easy.
This cable is designed to extend a power cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug to line power. It is ideal for use with computer equipment and pro audio gear.
Quality sound and construction that you can rely on! These cables have the strength and durability to withstand regular use. A great choice for any audio application.
The SRM212 V-Class 12” 2000W High-Performance Powered Loudspeaker is a whole new tier of SRM portable loudspeaker that isn’t just made to get the job done, but to get it done better than anything else with unmatched clarity, output, and control packaged into a sleek, rugged enclosure. A robust 2000W amplifier with our Advanced Impulse DSP tuning and Intelligent Bass Management deliver a consistent listening experience to your whole audience even at extreme volumes. A built-in digital mixer with full-color display features Bluetooth streaming and powerful processing plus complete wireless control via the SRM Connect app. Experience the new definition of high-performance for DJs, clubs, HoW, rental, and beyond with SRM212 V-Class.
- Best performance, sound quality, and reliability in its class
- Industry-leading 2000W Class-D amplifier offers best-in-class output, reliability, and audio fidelity
- Universal power supply (110-240VAC) with Power Factor Correction for consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- Transparent system limiting and protection utilizes a dedicated processor for maximum stability
- Advanced Impulse DSP tuning provides crystal clear sound across the entire dispersion area
- Intelligent Bass Management maintains tonal balance and output level while keeping the bass tight and punchy
- Custom Sym-X Horn creates a perfectly symmetrical, flat response at the crossover point for exceptionally smooth midrange
- High-performance transducers deliver incredible sound quality, accuracy, and reliability
- SRM Mix Control Built-in 4-channel digital mixer with Bluetooth provides easy single-knob access to configuration, processing, and more via a high-contrast full-color display
- Dual independent channels that support mic, line, and instrument signals plus a dedicated 1/8” stereo aux channel
- Complete wireless control via the SRM Connect app
- Wirelessly link SRM | V-Class speakers together for music streaming applications plus complete control over both speakers
- Angled cabinet design allows for use as a high-performance floor monitor
- Dual angle pole-mount provides optimal coverage and minimal reflections in most venues
|Frequency Response||42Hz – 20kHz|
|Sensitivity||Max SPL: 135dB|
|Product Weight||40.6 lbs|
Mackie Limited Product Warranty
This Limited Product Warranty is provided by Loud Technologies Inc. ('Loud') and is applicable to Products purchased in the United States or Canada through a Loud-authorized reseller or dealer. This product warranty together with the documentation, your invoice, receipt and the terms and conditions located at Mackie's website constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes any warranty terms contained in the operator manual. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
Please refer to the full warranty statement at Mackie's website or included with your product for all terms and conditions.
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Series Speakers, Reach, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable
Thump Series Speakers, FreePlay, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, ProDX, VLZ4, ProFXv2 and Mix Mixers, all CR, MRmk3 and XR Studio Monitors, all Big Knobs, DC16, all MCU Pro Series Control Surfaces, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, DL Series Expansion Cards, Mixer/ Loudspeaker / Reach/ FreePlay Bags / Covers / Hardware
90-day all inclusive, nontransferable
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery
Loud warrants to Customer that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
If the Product fails to conform to the warranty, then Loud or its authorized service representative will, at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming Product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.