What's included in this bundle:
Delivering proven, chest-thumping low-end with Dynamic Bass Response technology and wireless control and streaming in an all-new professional enclosure; the 1300W Thump15BST 15" Advanced Powered Loudspeaker takes Thump to a whole new level of versatility.
The Mix8 8-channel compact mixer is reliably rugged, with the proven quality you expect from Mackie, the world leader in compact mixer design.
This padded speaker bag fits a variety of PA speakers and includes an exterior pocket for cables and accessories.
These height-adjustable speaker stands are very stable and solid. They will easily support the weight of PA speakers and their wide tripod base will keep the speaker stable. The included bag holds both speaker stands for easy transport.
This package includes a handheld dynamic vocal microphone, a height-adjustable boom stand, and a 25 foot XLR cable so you can connect the mic to a mixing board, PA system, amplifier, or recording interface.
This cable is designed to extend a power cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug to line power. It is ideal for use with computer equipment and pro audio gear.
This cable is designed to connect gear with 1/4" balanced outputs to gear with XLR inputs.
This cable is designed to connect an audio device with a mini stereo 1/8" output to pro audio gear with 1/4" line inputs. It is ideal for connecting an iPod, laptop, smartphone or similar device to a mixing console, amplifier, or recording device.
Delivering proven, chest-thumping low-end with Dynamic Bass Response technology and wireless control and streaming in an all-new professional enclosure; the 1300W Thump15BST 15" Advanced Powered Loudspeaker takes Thump to a whole new level of versatility. The built-in 3-channel digital mixer features Vita+ preamps with 3-band EQ per channel, application-specific speaker modes, user presets and more. Wirelessly link Thump Boosted loudspeakers together to create an amazingly simple, high-output wireless music playback solution. Plus, you can control it all via the Thump Connect app. Redesigned from the ground up, Thump Boosted offers the class-leading performance, flexibility, and convenience you need to boost your performance.
Proven Thump Performance
- 15" high-output woofer / 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- 1300W of ultra-efficient Class-D power
- All-new amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response technology allows for incredibly fast transient response delivering more chest-thumping low-end than ever
- Next-generation system protection and thermal limiting keep your system safe
Powerful on-board Digital Mixer
- 3-channel digital mixer
- High-resolution full-color screen displays levels, metering, channel EQ and more
- 2 Digitally controlled Vita+ preamps with Wide-Z technology handle mic, line, and instrument signals with ease
- Stereo Bluetooth input
- XLR thru for simple wired connection to additional speakers
- Powerful DSP ensures you always get the best sound and performance
- Six application-specific speaker modes
- Tweak each input with a 3-band channel EQ plus variable high-pass filters on Ch. 1/2
Wireless Control, Streaming, and Linking
- Thump Connect control app for iOS and Android
- Get total control over your system, including levels and DSP
- 3 recallable memory presets
- Full control of all input and master volume controls when speakers are linked
- Stream music directly to the system from your Bluetooth equipped device
- Wirelessly link Thump Boosted speakers together for music streaming applications plus complete control over the entire Thump system
- Cutting-edge Bluetooth technology allows up to 100 meters of range between linked speakers
- Stereo or dual zone linking modes
- Creates an incredibly clean setup in minutes
- Control it all from your phone or tablet with the Thump Connect app
Rugged and Versatile
- Completely redesigned professional lightweight enclosure designed for heavy use
- Dual symmetrical monitor angles
- Loading in and out is easy with a new 4 handle design
- Equipped with fly points for permanent install
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Universal power supply (100-240VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- 40.5 lbs. / 18.4 kg
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Enclosure Material||Rugged polypropylene construction|
|Woofer/Low Frequency||15" high-output woofer|
|Tweeter/Horn||1.4" titanium dome compression driver|
|Connectors||Ch1, Ch2: XLR + 1/4" Combo Jacks
XLR Mix Out
|Bluetooth||Audio Receiving, App Connectivity|
|EQ||3-band EQ per channel|
|Product Weight||40.5 lbs.|
|Unique Features||Bluetooth, Thump Connect App, Digital Mixer|
Mackie Limited Product Warranty
This Limited Product Warranty is provided by Loud Technologies Inc. ('Loud') and is applicable to Products purchased in the United States or Canada through a Loud-authorized reseller or dealer. This product warranty together with the documentation, your invoice, receipt and the terms and conditions located at Mackie's website constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes any warranty terms contained in the operator manual. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
Please refer to the full warranty statement at Mackie's website or included with your product for all terms and conditions.
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Series Speakers, Reach, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable
Thump Series Speakers, FreePlay, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, ProDX, VLZ4, ProFXv2 and Mix Mixers, all CR, MRmk3 and XR Studio Monitors, all Big Knobs, DC16, all MCU Pro Series Control Surfaces, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, DL Series Expansion Cards, Mixer/ Loudspeaker / Reach/ FreePlay Bags / Covers / Hardware
90-day all inclusive, nontransferable
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery
Loud warrants to Customer that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
If the Product fails to conform to the warranty, then Loud or its authorized service representative will, at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming Product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.