Mackie Thump 212 1400W 12" Powered Speaker
18 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 18 months*
On select brands purchased with your Synchrony credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required. No minimum purchase price unless stated.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- FREE BONUS ITEM!Receive a Mackie logo T-shirt with purchase. Select size in cart.
The new Thump Loudspeakers are the next evolution of the incredibly popular series, packed with more power, capability, and bang-for-the-buck than ever before. Completely redesigned from the ground up, Thump features heavy-duty drivers, 1400W amplifiers, and powerful tools to make your next gig easier than ever. Now equipped with a Feedback Eliminator plus a Music Ducking mode, Thump keeps the show running smooth when it counts. Add in ultra-versatile I/O, legendary Thump sound quality, and easy portability, Thump is going to be your new favorite loudspeaker.
- 1400W ultra-efficient Class-D amplifier
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ to conquer every gig while lightweight for easy loading
- Max SPL: 128 dB
- Ch.1 features an XLR/TRS input that accepts mic or line signals
- Ch.2 features an XLR/TRS line input plus stereo 1/8” input
- Thru output contains audio from both input channels
- 12” high-performance woofer
- 1” compression driver
- Built-in Feedback Eliminator reduces squeals and out of control rumble
- Music Ducking mode automatically reduces the level of Ch.2 when Ch.1 receives signal
- Standard pole mount
- Monitor wedge provides optimal angle for use as a floor monitor
- Universal Power Supply (100-240VAC)
Performance For a New Generation
These are the loudest, most powerful, and best sounding Thump loudspeakers ever, and they are ready to take on your most demanding gigs. Completely redesigned from the ground up, Thump has beefier drivers, 1400W amplifiers, and and powerful tools to make your next gig easier than ever..
Packed with incredibly useful features, the new Thump Series makes gigs run smoother than ever with feedback elimination, music ducking, and more.
Dual TRS / XLR inputs plus a stereo 1/8” aux input ensures that you can plug in your gear without odd cables and adapters.
You’ve got music playing nice and loud but, it’s time for another announcement. Sure, you could mess with your levels every time, but who’s got time for that. Simply press the Music Ducking button, and channel 2 will automatically turn down whenever you speak into the mic on channel 1.
Ever get a little too up close and personal with the microphone only to hear a loud, ear-destroying squeal? That’s commonly known as feedback. And it’s an unfortunate issue that physics won’t change its mind on. But wait! Hit the Feedback Eliminator button and laugh in the face of those silly acoustic laws.
|Woofer/Low Frequency||12” high-performance woofer|
|Tweeter/Horn||1” compression driver|
|Frequency Response||47 Hz - 23kHz|
|Connectors||2 x 1/4" / XLR Combo
|Product Weight||29.1 lbs|
Mackie Limited Product Warranty
This Limited Product Warranty is provided by Loud Technologies Inc. ('Loud') and is applicable to Products purchased in the United States or Canada through a Loud-authorized reseller or dealer. This product warranty together with the documentation, your invoice, receipt and the terms and conditions located at Mackie's website constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes any warranty terms contained in the operator manual. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
Please refer to the full warranty statement at Mackie's website or included with your product for all terms and conditions.
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Series Speakers, Reach, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable
Thump Series Speakers, FreePlay, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, ProDX, VLZ4, ProFXv2 and Mix Mixers, all CR, MRmk3 and XR Studio Monitors, all Big Knobs, DC16, all MCU Pro Series Control Surfaces, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, DL Series Expansion Cards, Mixer/ Loudspeaker / Reach/ FreePlay Bags / Covers / Hardware
90-day all inclusive, nontransferable
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery
Loud warrants to Customer that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
If the Product fails to conform to the warranty, then Loud or its authorized service representative will, at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming Product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.