What's included in this bundle:
The Thump18S 1200W powered subwoofer features a professional band-pass design that delivers class-leading output and deep, room-filling lows.
This cable is designed to extend a power cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug to line power. It is ideal for use with computer equipment and pro audio gear.
Quality sound and construction that you can rely on! These cables have the strength and durability to withstand regular use. A great choice for any audio application.
The Thump18S 1200W 18" Powered Subwoofer features a professional band-pass design that delivers class-leading output and deep, room-filling lows. Designed by the world's leader in portable live sound, the Thump18S provides ample power for high-output applications, bringing your Thump or SRM system to an entirely new level.A full set of professional input and output connections provide simple integration and sonic optimization of any system. Plus, there's ample system protection in place to protect your investment. With tons of power and a high-output/deep punch band-pass design, the Thump18S is the perfect subwoofer to complete your professional PA.
1200W of shaking low end
- Professional band-pass design for maximum output and deep, room-filling lows
- 18" custom high-output woofer
- Cool-running Class-D amplification
Total system optimazation
- Precision crossover (140 Hz)
- Tuning filters deliver highly accurate bass response
- Robust system protection
- Dual XLR inputs for mono or stereo applications
- Stereo high-pass outputs optimize sound when connecting top boxes
- Stereo full-range outputs perfect for adding more subwoofers
- User-adjustable level and polarity controls
- Easily mount your full-range loudspeaker via pole cup
Solid all-wood design
- Robust all-wood enclosure with high-durability finish
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" Mackie construction
- 82 lbs / 37.2 kg
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Cable|
|Enclosure Material||Void-free plywood with Textured black catalyzed polyurethane paint|
|Enclosure Covering||All wood enclosure|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz – 120 Hz|
|Frequency Response||30 Hz – 115 Hz|
|Power||600 watts rms | 1200 watts peak|
|Connectors||Female XLR Balanced Inputs, Male XLR Balanced Outputs (High pass and full range)|
|Height||26.5 in / 672 mm|
|Width||22.6 in / 573 mm|
|Depth||22.8 in / 580 mm|
|Product Weight||82 lbs|
Mackie Limited Product Warranty
This Limited Product Warranty is provided by Loud Technologies Inc. ('Loud') and is applicable to Products purchased in the United States or Canada through a Loud-authorized reseller or dealer. This product warranty together with the documentation, your invoice, receipt and the terms and conditions located at Mackie's website constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes any warranty terms contained in the operator manual. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
Please refer to the full warranty statement at Mackie's website or included with your product for all terms and conditions.
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Series Speakers, Reach, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable
Thump Series Speakers, FreePlay, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, ProDX, VLZ4, ProFXv2 and Mix Mixers, all CR, MRmk3 and XR Studio Monitors, all Big Knobs, DC16, all MCU Pro Series Control Surfaces, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, DL Series Expansion Cards, Mixer/ Loudspeaker / Reach/ FreePlay Bags / Covers / Hardware
90-day all inclusive, nontransferable
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery
Loud warrants to Customer that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
If the Product fails to conform to the warranty, then Loud or its authorized service representative will, at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming Product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.
Freight Delivery Service
In order to properly protect larger and heavier products, we ship those products with our freight service of choice, CEVA Logistics. Here's some info about your freight delivery service:
- You'll be provided with tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving our facility.
- Use CEVA's website to track the order, schedule a delivery date, and schedule a delivery window!
- Occasionally, some deliveries cannot be scheduled using the website. If that happens, CEVA will provide you with a special phone number to arrange delivery.
- Most deliveries take place on weekdays (Monday through Friday) within standard business hours and require a signature.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for these shipments to be delivered. It's worth the wait!
Our free shipping promotion includes Threshold delivery for freight shipments, saving you $190.00 in shipping! The driver will ensure that all packages are protected from the weather by placing them in the closest dry area. These include porches, garages, or just inside the threshold of the dwelling.
Can I ship to Alaska or Hawaii?
We can absolutely make that happen for you. Due to the added costs of shipping to these destinations, these orders wouldn't qualify for the free shipping promotions we frequently run. But Kraft Music will cover the cost of shipping to the nearest coast! All you would pay is the remainder. Contact a Sales Advisor for a quote at [email protected] or 800-783-3368. Please be sure to include your postal/zip code for the quickest and most accurate quotes.
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.