What's included in this bundle:
AD/LFO is a digital powerhouse of envelopes and low frequency oscillators with a total of six independent function generators plus two SUM outputs.
Set of five 12" black patch cords, 3.5mm / 1/8" mono for Eurorack modular synthesizers.
Malekko Heavy Industry AD/LFO is a digital powerhouse of envelopes and low frequency oscillators with a total of six independent function generators plus two SUM outputs. Easily switch between two modes: standard attack/decay with two banks of three generators, or advanced for a 6-stage envelope (DAHDSR or DAHDBD depending on a gate or trigger input). Each bank of three can be 10 times longer with a touch of the +10 button. This module was designed with live performance in mind!
- 6 function generators with independent outputs
- Standard mode for control over attack and decay on each row
- Advanced mode for 6-stage envelope control modes
- DAHDSR (delay, attack, hold, decay, sustain, release)
- DAHDBD (delay, attack, hold, decay1, break, decay2)
- Switch between trigger and gate inputs per channel
- Settings are automatically saved
- Module controls
- +10 buttons: make all 3 generators in a bank 10 times longer/slower
- LOOP buttons: loop attack/decay generators per bank
- Patch points
- GATE inputs: switchable trigger/gate input for each generator
- OUT outputs: individual output for each function generator
- SUM outputs: summed output for all three generators in each of two banks
- Physical specifications
- Size: 12hp
- Power usage: 90mA @ +12V, 20mA @ -12V
|Manufacturer||Malekko Heavy Industry|
|Mfg. Included Accessories|
|Module Power Usage||90mA @ +12V
20mA @ -12V
Malekko Heavy Industry 1 Year Warranty
Please register your purchase now at Malekko's website.
Malekko Heavy Industry Corporation (hereinafter 'Malekko') warrants that your new Malekko product, when purchased at an authorized Malekko dealer, shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Please contact Malekko for information on warranty and service outside of the USA.
During the warranty period, Malekko shall, at its sole option, either repair or replace any product that proves to be defective upon inspection by Malekko. Malekko reserves the right to update any unit returned for repair and to change or improve the design of the product at any time without notice.
This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser. This warranty can be transferred to anyone who may subsequently purchase the product provided that such transfer is made within the applicable warranty period and Malekko is provided with all of the following items:
- (i) all warranty registration information for the new owner,
- (ii) proof of the transfer within thirty (30) days of the transfer purchase, and
- (iii) a photocopy of the original sales receipt.
Warranty coverage shall be determined by Malekko in its sole discretion. This is your sole warranty.
Service and repairs of Malekko products are to be performed only by Malekko. Unauthorized service, repair or modification will void this warranty.
Disclaimer and limitation of warranty the foregoing warranty is the only warranty given by Malekko and is in lieu of all other warranties. All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose, exceeding the specific provisions of this warranty are hereby disclaimed and excluded from this warranty. Upon expiration of the applicable express warranty period (1 year), Malekko shall have no further warranty obligation of any kind, express or implied. Malekko shall in no event be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages suffered by the purchaser or any third party, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits or business, or damages resulting from use or performance of the product, whether in contract or in tort. Malekko shall not be liable for any expenses, claims, or suits arising out of the foregoing.
The Malekko Warranty does not Cover:
- Damage from physical abuse such as dropping the unit, impact from hard objects or damage to external components as a result of negligence.
- Damage due to liquid contamination.
- Damage resulting from any use other than that it was intended for.
- Any unit that has been repaired or had an attempted repair made to it by unauthorized personnel.
- Damage due to incorrect connection, connection to faulty equipment or connection to faulty or incorrect power supplies.
- Damage in transit as a result of inadequate packaging or protection.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.