Malekko Heavy Industry Diabolik JMJ
With the collaboration of Justin Meldal-Johnsen (Beck, Nine Inch Nails,) Malekko Heavy Industries offers the DIABOLIK fuzz pedal!! Based on their B:ASSMASTER circuit, the DIABOLIK features a preset harmonic spectrum setting allowing crisp octave overtones and a very aggressive tone setting.
This pedal features the SQUISH setting, which changes the character of the fuzz with a twist of a potentiometer. A low setting (counterclockwise) will give the fuzz a fast attack. A high setting will allow the effect to slowly swell open into a glorious fuzz roar! The interplay of SQUISH setting and input allows the fuzz to react musically to your performance: single coil, humbuckers, high gain or low gain all change the response and color of the fuzz.
To meed the demands of a talented and versatile Justin Meldal-Johnsen, MHI tuned the low frequency of this signature pedal to allow more low end to pass through both the CLEAN and FUZZ channels. The result is a very heavy low end fuzz!
- Specially tuned low end
- Preset harmonic spectrum
- Pop-free true bypass switch
- Fuzz: Adjusts the output level of fuzz signal
- Clean: Adjusts the output level of dry signal
- Squish: Changes the character of the fuzz
- Input: 1/4"
- Output: 1/4"
- Power: 9V battery or optional 9VDC neg tip regulated power supply. (not included)
|Manufacturer||Malekko Heavy Industry|
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Audio Inputs||1 x 1/4"|
|Audio Outputs||1 x 1/4"|
|Power Adaptor||9v DC (not included)|
|Unique Features||Low frequency tuned for heavy bottem end
SQUISH character setting
True bypass operation
Malekko Heavy Industry 1 Year Warranty
Please register your purchase now at Malekko's website.
Malekko Heavy Industry Corporation (hereinafter 'Malekko') warrants that your new Malekko product, when purchased at an authorized Malekko dealer, shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Please contact Malekko for information on warranty and service outside of the USA.
During the warranty period, Malekko shall, at its sole option, either repair or replace any product that proves to be defective upon inspection by Malekko. Malekko reserves the right to update any unit returned for repair and to change or improve the design of the product at any time without notice.
This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser. This warranty can be transferred to anyone who may subsequently purchase the product provided that such transfer is made within the applicable warranty period and Malekko is provided with all of the following items:
- (i) all warranty registration information for the new owner,
- (ii) proof of the transfer within thirty (30) days of the transfer purchase, and
- (iii) a photocopy of the original sales receipt.
Warranty coverage shall be determined by Malekko in its sole discretion. This is your sole warranty.
Service and repairs of Malekko products are to be performed only by Malekko. Unauthorized service, repair or modification will void this warranty.
Disclaimer and limitation of warranty the foregoing warranty is the only warranty given by Malekko and is in lieu of all other warranties. All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose, exceeding the specific provisions of this warranty are hereby disclaimed and excluded from this warranty. Upon expiration of the applicable express warranty period (1 year), Malekko shall have no further warranty obligation of any kind, express or implied. Malekko shall in no event be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages suffered by the purchaser or any third party, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits or business, or damages resulting from use or performance of the product, whether in contract or in tort. Malekko shall not be liable for any expenses, claims, or suits arising out of the foregoing.
The Malekko Warranty does not Cover:
- Damage from physical abuse such as dropping the unit, impact from hard objects or damage to external components as a result of negligence.
- Damage due to liquid contamination.
- Damage resulting from any use other than that it was intended for.
- Any unit that has been repaired or had an attempted repair made to it by unauthorized personnel.
- Damage due to incorrect connection, connection to faulty equipment or connection to faulty or incorrect power supplies.
- Damage in transit as a result of inadequate packaging or protection.