Malekko Heavy Industry Manther Growl
Malekko Heavy Industry Manther Growl is a full-featured eurorack monosynth with an analog signal path, and like Manther Tabletop, it includes a coveted CEM3340 based VCO IC chip. The analog filter is based on an SSM2044 chip.
Square, saw and triangle waveforms have their own individual level controls (manual control as well as CV jack inputs) and their own individual outputs. Wavefold control can be set to Tri or ALL (folds all waveforms and external input post-filter).
Dial the independent LFO level controls to modulate pitch, pulse width and filter cutoff. Manther Growl also includes manual controls over both VCA and filter ADSR and both the VCA and filter have individual gate inputs.
Create everything from heavy basslines to screaming leads to stomping kicks. Manther growls like no other!
- VCA and filter ADSR envelopes with CV and gate inputs
- External source input routed to the filter
- CV inputs for square, saw, triangle levels and waveshape amount
- CV inputs for filter resonance and frequency
- 1V/oct input
- Individual outputs for square, saw and triangle waveforms
- Individual outputs for the VCA envelope, VCF envelope the LFO output
- Output jack, post VCA
- Invert filter envelope switch
- 4 LFO shapes: ramp, sine, square and random
- LFO ramp to saw switch
- Level controls for LFO over pitch, pulse width and filter cutoff
- Pitch range switch and knob for fine tuning
- Direct LFO output
- Physical specifications
- Size: 26hp
- Module depth: 34mm
- Power usage: 300mA @ +12V, 200mA @ -12V
|Manufacturer||Malekko Heavy Industry|
|Module Type||Synth Voice|
|Module Power Usage||300mA @ +12V
200mA @ -12V
Malekko Heavy Industry 1 Year Warranty
Please register your purchase now at Malekko's website.
Malekko Heavy Industry Corporation (hereinafter 'Malekko') warrants that your new Malekko product, when purchased at an authorized Malekko dealer, shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Please contact Malekko for information on warranty and service outside of the USA.
During the warranty period, Malekko shall, at its sole option, either repair or replace any product that proves to be defective upon inspection by Malekko. Malekko reserves the right to update any unit returned for repair and to change or improve the design of the product at any time without notice.
This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser. This warranty can be transferred to anyone who may subsequently purchase the product provided that such transfer is made within the applicable warranty period and Malekko is provided with all of the following items:
- (i) all warranty registration information for the new owner,
- (ii) proof of the transfer within thirty (30) days of the transfer purchase, and
- (iii) a photocopy of the original sales receipt.
Warranty coverage shall be determined by Malekko in its sole discretion. This is your sole warranty.
Service and repairs of Malekko products are to be performed only by Malekko. Unauthorized service, repair or modification will void this warranty.
Disclaimer and limitation of warranty the foregoing warranty is the only warranty given by Malekko and is in lieu of all other warranties. All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose, exceeding the specific provisions of this warranty are hereby disclaimed and excluded from this warranty. Upon expiration of the applicable express warranty period (1 year), Malekko shall have no further warranty obligation of any kind, express or implied. Malekko shall in no event be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages suffered by the purchaser or any third party, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits or business, or damages resulting from use or performance of the product, whether in contract or in tort. Malekko shall not be liable for any expenses, claims, or suits arising out of the foregoing.
The Malekko Warranty does not Cover:
- Damage from physical abuse such as dropping the unit, impact from hard objects or damage to external components as a result of negligence.
- Damage due to liquid contamination.
- Damage resulting from any use other than that it was intended for.
- Any unit that has been repaired or had an attempted repair made to it by unauthorized personnel.
- Damage due to incorrect connection, connection to faulty equipment or connection to faulty or incorrect power supplies.
- Damage in transit as a result of inadequate packaging or protection.