Malekko Heavy Industry Manther Tabletop Analog Monosynth
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Malekko Heavy Industry Manther is a full-featured tabletop monosynth with an analog signal path, an advanced 64-step digital sequencer and onboard delay.
The heart of Manther is a coveted CEM 3340-based VCO IC chip, while its analog filter is based on a SSM2044 chip. The source mixer allows for total control over the square, triangle, saw, tri shape, noise and sub levels; the waveforms also have individual outputs.
Dial in everything from heavy basslines to screaming leads to stomping kicks. Manther growls like no other!
Each step of the sequencer can be automated across all main features and all automation is saved within a total of 64 presets, allowing for recall of intricate sound sculpting and numerous animated creations. Easily build songs by simply selecting presets to play in any order. Program notes quickly using the keyboard. Utilize the repeat and probability functions per step for a unique and inspiring approach to gate pattern formation. You can even route the LFO to modulate the delay time.
The intuitive menu offers additional control and setup of the more complex features: sub semitones, ADSR envelope (linear or exponential), sequence direction (forward, reverse, pendulum or random), sequence division and multiplication, LFO phase, additional delay features, clock settings and more.
The inputs and outputs include CV, MIDI, clock, gate and LFO. Manther pairs brilliantly with Eurorack!
- 64-step sequencer
- Keyboard with transpose controls
- Onboard delay with time, mix, regenerate and sync controls
- Individual outputs for square, saw and triangle waveforms
- Mixer for square, triangle, saw, sub and noise
- External audio input
- 4 banks of 16 presets each
- Song mode
- Record automation of features per step for LFO, VCO, delay, VCF, ADSR envelope, morph and glide
- Gate probability, gate repeat, gate delay and accent per step
- Morph control over automation
- Route LFO to modulate delay time
- LFO sync
- Assign modulation of pulse width to LFO, manual or envelope
- Forward, reverse, pendulum and randomize sequence directions
- Tempo control
- Switches for LFO shape and ramp
- Switches for envelope direction and VCA control
- Range switch
- Gate inputs and outputs
- LFO output
- CV inputs for VCO, VCF and VCA
- MIDI in and out
- Headphone output
- Rugged metal enclosure
|Manufacturer||Malekko Heavy Industry|
|Included from Manufacturer||Power supply|
|Number of Keys||None|
|Programs/Presets||(4) banks of (16) presets each|
|Voices of Polyphony||Monophonic|
|Oscillators per Voice||1 plus Sub|
|Effects||Onboard delay with time, mix, regenerate and sync controls|
|Sequencer||Onboard step sequencer with sequence length up to 64 steps and automation per step for LFO, VCO, delay, VCF, ADSR envelope, morph and glide|
|Audio File Playback||No|
|Audio Inputs||1/8" mono external audio input|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" mono main output
1/4" headphone output
|Control Connections||1/8" CV inputs for VCO tuning, VCF cutoff frequency, VCA level
1/8" gate inputs for VCO, VCA and clock
1/8" CV outputs for VCO, square waveform, sawtooth waveform, triangle waveform, LFO
1/8" gate outputs for VCO gate and clock
|Product Weight||4 lbs.|
Malekko Heavy Industry 1 Year Warranty
Please register your purchase now at Malekko's website.
Malekko Heavy Industry Corporation (hereinafter 'Malekko') warrants that your new Malekko product, when purchased at an authorized Malekko dealer, shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Please contact Malekko for information on warranty and service outside of the USA.
During the warranty period, Malekko shall, at its sole option, either repair or replace any product that proves to be defective upon inspection by Malekko. Malekko reserves the right to update any unit returned for repair and to change or improve the design of the product at any time without notice.
This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser. This warranty can be transferred to anyone who may subsequently purchase the product provided that such transfer is made within the applicable warranty period and Malekko is provided with all of the following items:
- (i) all warranty registration information for the new owner,
- (ii) proof of the transfer within thirty (30) days of the transfer purchase, and
- (iii) a photocopy of the original sales receipt.
Warranty coverage shall be determined by Malekko in its sole discretion. This is your sole warranty.
Service and repairs of Malekko products are to be performed only by Malekko. Unauthorized service, repair or modification will void this warranty.
Disclaimer and limitation of warranty the foregoing warranty is the only warranty given by Malekko and is in lieu of all other warranties. All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose, exceeding the specific provisions of this warranty are hereby disclaimed and excluded from this warranty. Upon expiration of the applicable express warranty period (1 year), Malekko shall have no further warranty obligation of any kind, express or implied. Malekko shall in no event be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages suffered by the purchaser or any third party, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits or business, or damages resulting from use or performance of the product, whether in contract or in tort. Malekko shall not be liable for any expenses, claims, or suits arising out of the foregoing.
The Malekko Warranty does not Cover:
- Damage from physical abuse such as dropping the unit, impact from hard objects or damage to external components as a result of negligence.
- Damage due to liquid contamination.
- Damage resulting from any use other than that it was intended for.
- Any unit that has been repaired or had an attempted repair made to it by unauthorized personnel.
- Damage due to incorrect connection, connection to faulty equipment or connection to faulty or incorrect power supplies.
- Damage in transit as a result of inadequate packaging or protection.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days