Malekko Heavy Industry Omicron Chorus
For those knowledgeable on the subject, the long since discontinued MN3007 IC's result in a much nicer sound than it's little brother, the MN3207. The MN3007 are coveted by pedal builders and the D.I.Y. community for their superior sound quality. Often counterfeited, these ICs are tricky to purchase. Early in the year 2009 Malekko acquired a giant lot of actual obsolete MN3007 BBD ICs and went to work. The result is a superior lush analog chorus pedal in an unprecedented tiny enclosure…all at an affordable price.
This transparent true bypass pedal does not add unwanted frequency, like some chorus pedals are known to do. Small and simple to use, our chorus has two control pots: speed and depth. From subtle warble to super lush seasickness, this chorus sounds fantastic!
Although this chorus pedal will operate with a 9VDC regulated neg tip power supply (not included), it will sound fuller, richer, and have more headroom with a 12VDC regulated neg tip power supply (not included). Current draw is 50mA. Enclosure size approx. 3.6″x 1.5″x 1.2″.
- Pop-free true bypass switch
- Coveted original MN3007 Bucket Brigade Delay circuit
- Speed: Speed of chorus sweep
- Depth: Adjusts depth of phase separation
- Input: 1/4"
- Output: 1/4"
- Power: 9VDC neg tip regulated power supply (not included)
- Height: 1.2"
- Depth: 3.6"
- Width: 1.5"
|Manufacturer||Malekko Heavy Industry|
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Audio Inputs||1 x 1/4"|
|Audio Outputs||1 x 1/4"|
|Power Adaptor||9v DC (not included)|
|Product Weight||1 lbs|
|Unique Features||Rare MN3007 Bucket Brigade Delay Integrated Circuit|
Malekko Heavy Industry 1 Year Warranty
Please register your purchase now at Malekko's website.
Malekko Heavy Industry Corporation (hereinafter 'Malekko') warrants that your new Malekko product, when purchased at an authorized Malekko dealer, shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Please contact Malekko for information on warranty and service outside of the USA.
During the warranty period, Malekko shall, at its sole option, either repair or replace any product that proves to be defective upon inspection by Malekko. Malekko reserves the right to update any unit returned for repair and to change or improve the design of the product at any time without notice.
This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser. This warranty can be transferred to anyone who may subsequently purchase the product provided that such transfer is made within the applicable warranty period and Malekko is provided with all of the following items:
- (i) all warranty registration information for the new owner,
- (ii) proof of the transfer within thirty (30) days of the transfer purchase, and
- (iii) a photocopy of the original sales receipt.
Warranty coverage shall be determined by Malekko in its sole discretion. This is your sole warranty.
Service and repairs of Malekko products are to be performed only by Malekko. Unauthorized service, repair or modification will void this warranty.
Disclaimer and limitation of warranty the foregoing warranty is the only warranty given by Malekko and is in lieu of all other warranties. All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose, exceeding the specific provisions of this warranty are hereby disclaimed and excluded from this warranty. Upon expiration of the applicable express warranty period (1 year), Malekko shall have no further warranty obligation of any kind, express or implied. Malekko shall in no event be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages suffered by the purchaser or any third party, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits or business, or damages resulting from use or performance of the product, whether in contract or in tort. Malekko shall not be liable for any expenses, claims, or suits arising out of the foregoing.
The Malekko Warranty does not Cover:
- Damage from physical abuse such as dropping the unit, impact from hard objects or damage to external components as a result of negligence.
- Damage due to liquid contamination.
- Damage resulting from any use other than that it was intended for.
- Any unit that has been repaired or had an attempted repair made to it by unauthorized personnel.
- Damage due to incorrect connection, connection to faulty equipment or connection to faulty or incorrect power supplies.
- Damage in transit as a result of inadequate packaging or protection.