Malekko Heavy Industry EKKO 616 MKII
For years, Malekko has been synonymous with the best quality BBD delays available. Today the evolution continues with the EKKO 616 MKII, a full featured yet compact delay with external modulation controls, an optional buffer, internal level pot and 650ms of pure analog bliss!
Not content to leave well enough alone, Malekko decided to go through every aspect of their acclaimed EKKO 616 to see how it could be improved upon. Every detail was scrutinized, data sheets compared, parts swapped, and hours of listening followed before they were satisfied. These resulting hand picked components of the highest quality are used to achieve what Malekko considers the nicest sounding, most musical analog delay pedal they've made!
The E616 MKII's specially voiced repeats allow a larger bandwidth to pass than most traditional analog delays. Turn the mix pot all the way up and the repeats will be slightly louder than unity with the dry signal. The regeneration pot will take you from a simple slapback to a nice gentle decay of a few repeats then all the way to taking off into outer space with just a turn of the pot! Engage the modulation button and the EKKO 616 MKII takes on a whole new personality, from subtle chorusing or beautiful vibrato to way WAY beyond. Choose between true bypass or buffered bypass. The EKKO 616 MKII's revised buffer circuit is smooth and transparent, even with many pedals on your board. Tired of annoying volume drops? An internal trimpot (labeled "gain") will allow you to set the EKKO 616 MKII's level to your specific setup.
The EKKO 616 MKII features these updates:
- The modulation range has been massaged to allow much finer tuning for a more balanced overall effect
- The MIX pot now allows louder effect levels
- Improved buffering circuit resulting in flat response and allows hotter inputs, which makes it great for keyboard or outboard use!
- Redesigned protection circuit for enhanced component safety
These changes add up to a cleaner, richer, sweeter, more flexible and musical analog delay. Even the EKKO 616 can appreciate that! AND at the same low price! Awesome!
- Optional buffering circuit for keyboard or outboard use
- Pop-free true bypass switch
- Internal level pot
- Modulation for lush repeats
- Time: Adjusts delay time from 6-650 milliseconds
- Mix: Adjusts the output level of your delayed signal
- Regen: Sets the amount of delay regeneration (repeats)
- Mod Button: Engage or disengage the Modulation effect
- Speed: Adjusts the speed of the Modulation effect.
- Depth: Adjusts the depth of the Modulation effect
- T/B button: Set the EKKO 616 to either buffered bypass or true bypass
- Input: 1/4"
- Output: 1/4"
- Power: 9V battery or optional 9VDC neg tip regulated power supply. (not included)
- Height: 2"
- Depth: 4.37"
- Width: 2.38"
|Manufacturer||Malekko Heavy Industry|
|Mfg. Included Accessories|
|Effects||Analog Delay with Modulation|
|Patches / Programs||N/A|
|Audio Inputs||1 x 1/4"|
|Audio Outputs||1 x 1/4"|
|On-Board Expression Pedal||N/A|
|Power Adaptor||9v DC (not included)|
|Product Weight||1 lbs|
|Unique Features||Internal gain trim pot
Selectable buffered or true bypass operation
Malekko Heavy Industry 1 Year Warranty
Please register your purchase now at Malekko's website.
Malekko Heavy Industry Corporation (hereinafter 'Malekko') warrants that your new Malekko product, when purchased at an authorized Malekko dealer, shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Please contact Malekko for information on warranty and service outside of the USA.
During the warranty period, Malekko shall, at its sole option, either repair or replace any product that proves to be defective upon inspection by Malekko. Malekko reserves the right to update any unit returned for repair and to change or improve the design of the product at any time without notice.
This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser. This warranty can be transferred to anyone who may subsequently purchase the product provided that such transfer is made within the applicable warranty period and Malekko is provided with all of the following items:
- (i) all warranty registration information for the new owner,
- (ii) proof of the transfer within thirty (30) days of the transfer purchase, and
- (iii) a photocopy of the original sales receipt.
Warranty coverage shall be determined by Malekko in its sole discretion. This is your sole warranty.
Service and repairs of Malekko products are to be performed only by Malekko. Unauthorized service, repair or modification will void this warranty.
Disclaimer and limitation of warranty the foregoing warranty is the only warranty given by Malekko and is in lieu of all other warranties. All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose, exceeding the specific provisions of this warranty are hereby disclaimed and excluded from this warranty. Upon expiration of the applicable express warranty period (1 year), Malekko shall have no further warranty obligation of any kind, express or implied. Malekko shall in no event be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages suffered by the purchaser or any third party, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits or business, or damages resulting from use or performance of the product, whether in contract or in tort. Malekko shall not be liable for any expenses, claims, or suits arising out of the foregoing.
The Malekko Warranty does not Cover:
- Damage from physical abuse such as dropping the unit, impact from hard objects or damage to external components as a result of negligence.
- Damage due to liquid contamination.
- Damage resulting from any use other than that it was intended for.
- Any unit that has been repaired or had an attempted repair made to it by unauthorized personnel.
- Damage due to incorrect connection, connection to faulty equipment or connection to faulty or incorrect power supplies.
- Damage in transit as a result of inadequate packaging or protection.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.