Malekko Heavy Industry Omicron Phase
This all analog, true bypass 4 stage phaser packs quite a punch, is simple to use and comes in a super-small little package. Fantastic for pedal boards!
Malekko redesigned the pedal inside and out, and the result is a luscious phase of unsurpassed richness! Frequency is now one of the main knobs and color adjustment is inside the pedal. The frequency pot range has been massaged to allow more low end which means a thick, lovely phase sound.
For even more flexibility, the internal trim pot is a color range selector. The color pot subtly shifts the phasing frequency. All the way left, more bass passes through, and all the way right, less.
The speed pot will take you from super-slow chugging evolving phasing to fast tilt-o-wheel craziness! And now there is a fast/slow mini-switch inside to shift the speed range of the phase! If you like a very slow sweep, Malekko has designed the new PHASE for you!
This combination of the FREQ pot and the internal color trim pot work in conjunction so you can dial in your specific range perfectly and fine tune your sound!
- 4 stage phaser
- Pop-free true bypass switch
- Internal color adjustment
- Freq: Adjusts the frequency range of the effect
- Speed: Adjusts rate of the frequency sweep
- Input: 1/4"
- Output: 1/4"
- Power: 9VDC neg tip regulated power supply (not included)
- Height: 1.2"
- Depth: 3.6"
- Width: 1.5"
|Manufacturer||Malekko Heavy Industry|
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Audio Inputs||1 x 1/4"|
|Audio Outputs||1 x 1/4"|
Internal color adjustment trim pot
|Power Adaptor||9v DC (not included)|
|Product Weight||1 lbs|
|Unique Features||Internal color adjustment trim pot
True bypass switch
Malekko Heavy Industry 1 Year Warranty
Please register your purchase now at Malekko's website.
Malekko Heavy Industry Corporation (hereinafter 'Malekko') warrants that your new Malekko product, when purchased at an authorized Malekko dealer, shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Please contact Malekko for information on warranty and service outside of the USA.
During the warranty period, Malekko shall, at its sole option, either repair or replace any product that proves to be defective upon inspection by Malekko. Malekko reserves the right to update any unit returned for repair and to change or improve the design of the product at any time without notice.
This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser. This warranty can be transferred to anyone who may subsequently purchase the product provided that such transfer is made within the applicable warranty period and Malekko is provided with all of the following items:
- (i) all warranty registration information for the new owner,
- (ii) proof of the transfer within thirty (30) days of the transfer purchase, and
- (iii) a photocopy of the original sales receipt.
Warranty coverage shall be determined by Malekko in its sole discretion. This is your sole warranty.
Service and repairs of Malekko products are to be performed only by Malekko. Unauthorized service, repair or modification will void this warranty.
Disclaimer and limitation of warranty the foregoing warranty is the only warranty given by Malekko and is in lieu of all other warranties. All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose, exceeding the specific provisions of this warranty are hereby disclaimed and excluded from this warranty. Upon expiration of the applicable express warranty period (1 year), Malekko shall have no further warranty obligation of any kind, express or implied. Malekko shall in no event be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages suffered by the purchaser or any third party, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits or business, or damages resulting from use or performance of the product, whether in contract or in tort. Malekko shall not be liable for any expenses, claims, or suits arising out of the foregoing.
The Malekko Warranty does not Cover:
- Damage from physical abuse such as dropping the unit, impact from hard objects or damage to external components as a result of negligence.
- Damage due to liquid contamination.
- Damage resulting from any use other than that it was intended for.
- Any unit that has been repaired or had an attempted repair made to it by unauthorized personnel.
- Damage due to incorrect connection, connection to faulty equipment or connection to faulty or incorrect power supplies.
- Damage in transit as a result of inadequate packaging or protection.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days