Malekko Heavy Industry Quad Gate Delay
Malekko Heavy Industry Quad Gate Delay is a 4-channel tempo-synced rhythm generator and logic delay. There are 3 switchable time modes: milliseconds, tempo-synced (unquantized) and tempo-synced (quantized) with additional manual control over each mode as well as CV inputs for channels 1 and 2 (3 and 4 are fixed).
The first mode allows for up to 1 second of delay per channel. Tempo-synced (unquantized) mode allows for up to a bar of delay based on the incoming clock. Tempo-synced (quantized) mode allows for up to a bar of delay quantized to 1/16 divisions.
There are 3 normalling modes. In the first mode, all inputs only trigger their own channels. In the second mode, the first input will trigger all channels at the same time, which allows for multiple taps off of a single trigger. The third mode sends the delay output from the current channel into the next channel’s input. The mix output combines all 4 channels and sends a short pulse any time one of the outputs goes high.
- 4 channels of delayed outputs with inputs on each channel
- 2 CV inputs for adjusting delay time on channels 1 and 2. Channels 3 and 4 are fixed.
- Clock input
- 3 time mode settings with manual control: milliseconds, tempo synced (unquantized) and tempo synced (quantized)
- 3 normalling modes
- Mix function (sum) for all 4 outputs
- Pairs well as an 'expander' module with Malekko Varigate 4 and Varigate 8 modules
- Module controls
- 1-4 knobs: manual control over delay time of each output channel
- Normalling MODE switch:
- Mode 1: all inputs trigger their own channels respectively. Adjust delay times for each output using manual knob controls.
- Mode 2: one gate input on channel 1 will trigger all of the output channels at the same time, which allows for multiple taps off of a single trigger. Adjust delay times for each output using manual knob controls.
- Mode 3: sends the delay output from the current channel into the next channel's input. Adjust delay times for each output using manual knob controls.
- TIME mode switch:
- Time mode 1: milliseconds.
- Time mode 2: tempo-synced (unquantized delays)
- Time mode 3: tempo-synced (quantized delays)
- Patch points
- CLK IN input: external clock input
- CV 1 and CV2 inputs: unipolar to +5V, these inputs affect the delay time of channels 1 and 2
- IN 1-4 inputs: gate inputs for channels 1-4
- OUT 1-4 outputs: delayed outputs for channels 1-4
- MIX output: combines all 4 channels and sends a short pulse any time one of the outputs goes high
- Physical specifications
- Size: 8hp
- Module depth: 23mm
- Power usage: 100mA @ +12V, 20mA @ -12V
|Manufacturer||Malekko Heavy Industry|
|Module Power Usage||100mA @ +12V
20mA @ -12V
Malekko Heavy Industry 1 Year Warranty
Please register your purchase now at Malekko's website.
Malekko Heavy Industry Corporation (hereinafter 'Malekko') warrants that your new Malekko product, when purchased at an authorized Malekko dealer, shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Please contact Malekko for information on warranty and service outside of the USA.
During the warranty period, Malekko shall, at its sole option, either repair or replace any product that proves to be defective upon inspection by Malekko. Malekko reserves the right to update any unit returned for repair and to change or improve the design of the product at any time without notice.
This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser. This warranty can be transferred to anyone who may subsequently purchase the product provided that such transfer is made within the applicable warranty period and Malekko is provided with all of the following items:
- (i) all warranty registration information for the new owner,
- (ii) proof of the transfer within thirty (30) days of the transfer purchase, and
- (iii) a photocopy of the original sales receipt.
Warranty coverage shall be determined by Malekko in its sole discretion. This is your sole warranty.
Service and repairs of Malekko products are to be performed only by Malekko. Unauthorized service, repair or modification will void this warranty.
Disclaimer and limitation of warranty the foregoing warranty is the only warranty given by Malekko and is in lieu of all other warranties. All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose, exceeding the specific provisions of this warranty are hereby disclaimed and excluded from this warranty. Upon expiration of the applicable express warranty period (1 year), Malekko shall have no further warranty obligation of any kind, express or implied. Malekko shall in no event be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages suffered by the purchaser or any third party, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits or business, or damages resulting from use or performance of the product, whether in contract or in tort. Malekko shall not be liable for any expenses, claims, or suits arising out of the foregoing.
The Malekko Warranty does not Cover:
- Damage from physical abuse such as dropping the unit, impact from hard objects or damage to external components as a result of negligence.
- Damage due to liquid contamination.
- Damage resulting from any use other than that it was intended for.
- Any unit that has been repaired or had an attempted repair made to it by unauthorized personnel.
- Damage due to incorrect connection, connection to faulty equipment or connection to faulty or incorrect power supplies.
- Damage in transit as a result of inadequate packaging or protection.