Malekko Heavy Industry SND/RTN
Malekko Heavy Industry SND/RTN includes 1/4" jacks for instrument and line level input with CV input to modulate the dry/wet mix as well as manual control over send and return levels (and a clip LED). Marry Malekko pedals and other outboard effects with your modular in 4hp.
- Module controls
- DRY/WET knob: set mix of dry and effected signals.
- SEND knob: send signal level control.
- RETURN knob: return signal level control.
- Patch points
- CV input: modulate dry/wet mix.
- IN 1/8" jack: input from modular.
- OUT 1/8" jack: output to modular.
- SEND 1/4" jack: send signal to effects pedal or other effects.
- RETURN 1/4" jack: return signal from effects pedal or other effects.
- Physical specifications
- Size: 4hp
- Module depth: 30mm
- Power usage: 21mA @ +12V, 19mA @ -12V
|Manufacturer||Malekko Heavy Industry|
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Module Power Usage||21mA @ +12V
19mA @ -12V
|Unique Features||1/4" jacks for instrument and line level input|
Malekko Heavy Industry 1 Year Warranty
Please register your purchase now at Malekko's website.
Malekko Heavy Industry Corporation (hereinafter 'Malekko') warrants that your new Malekko product, when purchased at an authorized Malekko dealer, shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Please contact Malekko for information on warranty and service outside of the USA.
During the warranty period, Malekko shall, at its sole option, either repair or replace any product that proves to be defective upon inspection by Malekko. Malekko reserves the right to update any unit returned for repair and to change or improve the design of the product at any time without notice.
This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser. This warranty can be transferred to anyone who may subsequently purchase the product provided that such transfer is made within the applicable warranty period and Malekko is provided with all of the following items:
- (i) all warranty registration information for the new owner,
- (ii) proof of the transfer within thirty (30) days of the transfer purchase, and
- (iii) a photocopy of the original sales receipt.
Warranty coverage shall be determined by Malekko in its sole discretion. This is your sole warranty.
Service and repairs of Malekko products are to be performed only by Malekko. Unauthorized service, repair or modification will void this warranty.
Disclaimer and limitation of warranty the foregoing warranty is the only warranty given by Malekko and is in lieu of all other warranties. All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose, exceeding the specific provisions of this warranty are hereby disclaimed and excluded from this warranty. Upon expiration of the applicable express warranty period (1 year), Malekko shall have no further warranty obligation of any kind, express or implied. Malekko shall in no event be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages suffered by the purchaser or any third party, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits or business, or damages resulting from use or performance of the product, whether in contract or in tort. Malekko shall not be liable for any expenses, claims, or suits arising out of the foregoing.
The Malekko Warranty does not Cover:
- Damage from physical abuse such as dropping the unit, impact from hard objects or damage to external components as a result of negligence.
- Damage due to liquid contamination.
- Damage resulting from any use other than that it was intended for.
- Any unit that has been repaired or had an attempted repair made to it by unauthorized personnel.
- Damage due to incorrect connection, connection to faulty equipment or connection to faulty or incorrect power supplies.
- Damage in transit as a result of inadequate packaging or protection.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days