Malekko Heavy Industry Voltage Block
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- SPECIAL BONUS ITEM!FREE Music Is Essential shirt with purchase.
8 independent 16-stage CV sequencers packed with performance features and presets make Malekko Heavy Industry Voltage Block the ultimate CV tool. Create quantized or unquantized sequences for each output, record your modulation changes, tie sequences together, mute on the fly, randomize your outputs and so much more. Voltage Block can be used standalone or pairs well with Varigate 4 and especially Varigate 8+ to share clocking and preset save/recall.
- 8 channels + 16 stage per channel of CV modulation
- Save and recall presets
- Live slider/automation recording
- Scale selection per output or unquantized 0-5V
- Interpolation option for each step for smooth or stepped modulation
- Offset and attenuation for CV input
- Clock and CV operation modes
- Sequence length can be set from 1 to 16 steps
- Clock can be divided by up to 16
- Randomize all outputs per step
- Easy control over stage length
- Rest/hold gate input
- Glide per stage
- Forward, reverse, pendulum or random directions per channel
- Arpeggiator mode
- Freeze mode
- Mutes per channel
- Mutes per sequence stage
- Tie presets together for song mode
- Can be linked to Malekko Heavy Industry Varigate 8+ (sold separately) to share clocking and preset save/recall with up to 100 presets
- Clock in
- Busboard CV/gate
- Module controls
- CLK/CV/SLAVE switch: switch among clock, CV or slave interpolation modes.
- OFFSET knob: when in CV interpolation mode, offset up to 16 steps.
- ATTEN knob: when in CV interpolation mode, adjust the incoming CV signal.
- DIVIDE knob: divide sequences down to 16.
- MUTE button: mute per channel or step.
- LENGTH button: control the amount of steps per sequence.
- SHIFT button: access extra features.
- SCALE button: change a given sequence scale.
- SAVE button: save a sequence to a preset location.
- RECALL button: recall a sequence from a preset location.
- Sliders: control CV pitch amount per channel and live recording/automation. Also used to change toe scale of a given channel.
- Step buttons: select to access various parameters for each step or the 8 available sequencer outputs including, clear, smooth, random, freeze, forward, reverse, pendulum and random sequence.
- Patch points
- 1-8 outputs: 0-5V CV output channels with LED indicators.
- CLK/CV input: external clock input.
- RST/HOLD input: gate input for reset while in clock mode or hold in CV interpolation mode.
- Physical specifications
- Size: 20hp
- Module depth: 20mm
- Power usage: 120mA @ +12V, 15mA @ -12V
|Manufacturer||Malekko Heavy Industry|
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Module Power Usage||120mA @ +12V
15mA @ -12V
|Unique Features||Records quantized or unquantized sequences as well as modulation changes|
Malekko Heavy Industry 1 Year Warranty
Please register your purchase now at Malekko's website.
Malekko Heavy Industry Corporation (hereinafter 'Malekko') warrants that your new Malekko product, when purchased at an authorized Malekko dealer, shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Please contact Malekko for information on warranty and service outside of the USA.
During the warranty period, Malekko shall, at its sole option, either repair or replace any product that proves to be defective upon inspection by Malekko. Malekko reserves the right to update any unit returned for repair and to change or improve the design of the product at any time without notice.
This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser. This warranty can be transferred to anyone who may subsequently purchase the product provided that such transfer is made within the applicable warranty period and Malekko is provided with all of the following items:
- (i) all warranty registration information for the new owner,
- (ii) proof of the transfer within thirty (30) days of the transfer purchase, and
- (iii) a photocopy of the original sales receipt.
Warranty coverage shall be determined by Malekko in its sole discretion. This is your sole warranty.
Service and repairs of Malekko products are to be performed only by Malekko. Unauthorized service, repair or modification will void this warranty.
Disclaimer and limitation of warranty the foregoing warranty is the only warranty given by Malekko and is in lieu of all other warranties. All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose, exceeding the specific provisions of this warranty are hereby disclaimed and excluded from this warranty. Upon expiration of the applicable express warranty period (1 year), Malekko shall have no further warranty obligation of any kind, express or implied. Malekko shall in no event be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages suffered by the purchaser or any third party, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits or business, or damages resulting from use or performance of the product, whether in contract or in tort. Malekko shall not be liable for any expenses, claims, or suits arising out of the foregoing.
The Malekko Warranty does not Cover:
- Damage from physical abuse such as dropping the unit, impact from hard objects or damage to external components as a result of negligence.
- Damage due to liquid contamination.
- Damage resulting from any use other than that it was intended for.
- Any unit that has been repaired or had an attempted repair made to it by unauthorized personnel.
- Damage due to incorrect connection, connection to faulty equipment or connection to faulty or incorrect power supplies.
- Damage in transit as a result of inadequate packaging or protection.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days