Manikin Electronic Modul 4 Dual Headphone Amp Eurorack Module
Manikin Electronic Modul 4 is an ultra-low noise dual headphone amplifier eurorack module.
- Module controls
- Volume 1/2 knobs: separate output volume controls for each headphone output
- Attn. switches: enables/disables -6dB input attenuator for each input channel
- Mode switch: switch between dual (two separate sets of inputs/outputs) or link (one input to both outputs) modes
- Patch points
- 1/2 Input L/M and R: left/mono and right inputs for each channel
- 1/2 Output: stereo 1/4" outputs for each channel
- Physical specifications
- Size: 12hp
- Module depth: 40mm
- Power usage: 150mA @ +12V, 150mA @ -12V
|Module Power Usage||150mA @ +12V
150mA @ -12V
Manikin Electronic Ltd. Limited Warranty
One year Parts and Labor on all Manikin Electronic products. Warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship.
The following are not covered: damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, product modification or neglect; damage occurring during shipment; damage from failure to follow instructions contained in the instruction manual; damage resulting from unauthorized repairs; or damage caused by improper installation; or damage caused by AC power overvoltage conditions.
Manikin Electronic Ltd.'s liability is limited to the repair or replacement, at our option, of any defective product and shall not include incidental or consequential damages. Manikin Electronic Ltd. reserves the right to replace a discontinued model with a comparable model.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days