Manikin Electronic Schrittmacher MIDI Step Sequencer
Receive your E-Gift Card FREE with purchase!Limited time offer • Card will be added to cart
The Schrittmacher has 32 parameter lines which can be freely configured and linked with each other. Each line has 16 steps which can be edited using the 16 rotary encoders with integrated pushbuttons. Additional 28 pushbuttons allow the user easy processing of the sequences. The 240x128 pixel backlit display ensures that the user always has an overview over the current status of the sequences. By direct access to a number of parameters ideas can quickly and intuitively be translated into action at the studio as well as on stage. The possible connection of a master keyboard for controlling purposes (transposing, use of controllers) allows additional processing of the sequences and grooves.
- MIDI step sequencer (1 x MIDI In, 2 x MIDI Out)
- 240x128 pixel LED-backlit display
- Fast access to 32 parameter lines each with 16 steps
- Parameter lines can be configured as Note, Velocity, Gate, Len, Midi, Add or Ctrl
- Play mode (forward, backward, forward/backward, pingpong and random) and speed can be configured for each parameter line
- Additional parameters like note length, MIDI channel and controller can be configured depending on line type
- 16 endless dials with pushbutton
- Skip and mute steps by pressing the endless dials
- Step mode (play, mute, skip) indicated by bi-colored LEDs
- Manipulate sequences in real time with 8 controllers which can be controlled internal or external via pitch, channel aftertouch or control change 0-120
- Supports internal and external MIDI clock
- Loop function for quick and direct definition of new loops
- Sync function resyncs parameter lines to main clock
- Stores up to 30 presets
- Software update via MIDI
|Included from Manufacturer|
Manikin Electronic Ltd. Limited Warranty
One year Parts and Labor on all Manikin Electronic products. Warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship.
The following are not covered: damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, product modification or neglect; damage occurring during shipment; damage from failure to follow instructions contained in the instruction manual; damage resulting from unauthorized repairs; or damage caused by improper installation; or damage caused by AC power overvoltage conditions.
Manikin Electronic Ltd.'s liability is limited to the repair or replacement, at our option, of any defective product and shall not include incidental or consequential damages. Manikin Electronic Ltd. reserves the right to replace a discontinued model with a comparable model.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.