MeeBlip Triode's huge sound is driven by three oscillators and a unique twin-T analog lowpass filter. Two digital pulse/PWM/sawtooth oscillators can be detuned and a square wave sub-oscillator adds to the bottom end. For sonic variety, Triode also offers hands-on access to 24 grungy wavetables, along with dual envelopes routed to oscillator amplitude and filter cutoff for powerful filter sweeps and effects.
Triode comes fully assembled and ready to use. Because it’s open source hardware, users can learn from Triode by looking through the code and circuits, modifying how it works or even creating their own instruments based on the design.
- Two aggressive MeeBlip digital oscillators for maximum bass impact
- A third sub-oscillator with pure square wave output — no samples, no digital-to-analog conversion
- Switchable waveforms: square, PWM sweep and sawtooth
- Twin-T analog resonant filter inspired by guitar stompboxes
- 24 wavetables for endless sonic possibilities
- MIDI control of every single parameter you see, plus more under the hood
- LFO routable to oscillators or filter
- MIDI in jack
- Stereo audio mini jack output
- Multi-volt international power adapter (100-240 V, 50/60 Hz)
- Limited run of only 1,000 hand-numbered units
- Includes the latest firmware
|Mfg. Included Accessories||Power Supply|
|Number of Keys||N/A|
|Voices of Polyphony||1|
|Oscillators per Voice||2|
|Internal Storage Capacity||N/A|
|Audio File Playback||No|
|USB Port (to Host)||N/A|
|USB Flash Drive Port (to Device)||N/A|
|Audio Outputs||1/8" stereo (mono on both left and right)|
|Unique Features||Two aggressive MeeBlip digital oscillators for maximum bass impact with a third sub-oscillator with pure square wave output — no samples, no digital-to-analog conversion|
MeeBlip Limited Warranty
MeeBlip stands behind their products with a 90-day replacement warranty on all pre-built hardware products. During this period, if your unit requires repair MeeBlip will replace it with a new or refurbished unit at their discretion.
Electronic kits (including quick build kits) are sold on an 'as is' basis and are not returnable or refundable unless unopened and in new and resalable condition.
Customers may a return authorization from MeeBlip by contacting them. The RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box and returns arriving without a valid RMA will be refused. All returns should be sent postage prepaid.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.