Modal Electronics CRAFTrhythm Drum Sampler Kit
Modal CRAFTrhythm is an 8-track drum sampler kit with a 16-step sequencer. CRAFTrhythm can be assembled (without soldering!) in less than 10 minutes.
CRAFTrhythm can store up to 64 16-bit mono samples with a sample rate of 44.1kHz. Using Modal's free CRAFTapp multi-platform companion app, users can upload their own sounds.
Each track features a mixer, sample select, a tune control with 3 pitch modes, a low pass resonant filter and 3 envelopes for amplitude, filter and pitch. 16 preset patterns can be stored on CRAFTrhythm with up to 16 part pattern chaining along with 8 kits that recalls track parameters.
- 8-track drum/percussion sampler kit with a 16-step sequencer, requires no soldering or electronics skills, tools or knowledge for assembly
- Stores up to 64 16-bit mono samples with a sample rate of 44.1kHz, and CraftApp users can upload their own samples
- Mixer stage per track with level and pan controls
- Low pass resonant filter per track with a dedicated attack/hold/decay envelope
- Amplitude attack/hold/decay envelope per track
- Tune control with 3 different pitch modes
- Speed mode alters the pitch by playing the sample faster or slower
- Stretch mode selects the number of steps the sample will be stretched to fit into, allowing for tempo-matching for looped samples
- Shift mode activates a pitch-shifting algorithm that maintains the same sample length along with a dedicated attack/hold/decay envelope that works well with samples containing melodic content
- 16 recallable patterns with up to 16-part pattern chaining
- 8 recallable kits that store per-track parameters for sonic changes on the fly
- Global tempo and tap tempo with a step division for semi-quavers, quavers and quarter notes
- Pattern groove control that up to halfway increases the swing/shuffle amount and then provides 8 preset grooves that allow for triplets and other unconventional rhythms
- Live input mode that allows steps to be played in while the sequencer is running
- Class-compliant MIDI provided over USB connection to host computer, tablet or smartphone
- Headphone and line output
- Powered by USB mini-B or optional AAA battery pack (Adafruit 727 3 × AAA pack, sold separately)
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Number of Keys||None|
|Internal Storage Capacity||8 recallable kits that store per-track parameters
16 recallable patterns
|USB Port (to Host)||MIDI, Editor/Librarian/Patch Manager|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" line and headphone outputs|
|Unique Features||Easy assembly with no soldering required|
Modal Electronics Ltd. Limited Warranty
One year Parts and Labor on all Modal Electronics Ltd. products. Warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship.
The following are not covered: damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, product modification or neglect; damage occurring during shipment; damage from failure to follow instructions contained in the instruction manual; damage resulting from unauthorized repairs; or damage caused by improper installation; or damage caused by AC power overvoltage conditions.
Modal Electronics Ltd.'s liability is limited to the repair or replacement, at its option, of any defective product and shall not include incidental or consequential damages. Modal Electronics Ltd. reserves the right to replace a discontinued model with a comparable model. Any replacement units or parts may be new or rebuilt.