Mono M80 Classic Dual Electric Guitar Case - Black
A second guitar is a must-have on stage or in the studio. But in transit, carrying two guitars has always been a necessary evil. We set out to design an elegant solution to this problem. Our driving criteria was to offer each guitar the same protection as our single M80 hybrid case. After a year of prototyping, the Z-form™ design was perfected (patents pending). The end result is an incredibly light weight, extremely rugged Classic Dual Electric Guitar Case. A first of its kind. Go play.
Fits these popular models and more:
- Fender: Stratocaster, Telecaster, Jazzmaster, Jaguar, Duo-Sonic
- Ibanez: RG Series, AZ Series, S Series, FR Series, Talman Series, Roadcore Series
- Music Man: Axis, Silhouette, Valentine, JP, Majesty, Cutlass
- PRS: Custom 24, Custom 22, McCarty, McCarty 594, McCarty 594 SC, 408, 509, DGT, Santana, Tremonti, Hollowbody II
- Suhr: Modern, Standard, Classic S, Classic JM, Classic T
- Gibson: Les Paul, SG, ES-336, ES-339, Les Paul Junior, Modern Doublecut
The patented Headlock® design provides a level of protection worthy of the finest instruments. Your guitars quickly strap in and remain stabilized during transport. The headstocks of both guitars are suspended inside the case, saving them from both side and rear impacts.
STRAP PIN PROTECTION
Hi-density foam bumpers divert vertical impacts out and around the case, away from the strap pin.
|Case Primary Application||Electric Guitar|
|Padding|| Headlock® neck suspension system
High density impact resistant foam
The MONO Lifetime Limited Warranty
All MONO products are guaranteed for life against defects in materials and manufacturing. However, this limited warranty does not cover wear and tear such as rips, tears, peels, rust and fading, issues arising from abuse or misuse of the product, damaged by rough handling during transport e.g. airlines, unless they are deemed at MONO's discretion to have a defect in the materials or manufacturing.