Moog Grandmother Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 5/15/23 - 5/31/23. 36 Equal Monthly Payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- INSTANT REBATE!Limited time offer expires 6/30/23.
Moog Grandmother is a sonic playground that harkens back to Moog's modular roots, where synthesis is not only about the end result but the journey of discovery and experimentation. While capable of highly complex sounds and modulation, Grandmother's semi-modular design requires absolutely no patching, ensuring that human beings of any skill level can easily explore and experience the joys and magic of analog synthesis.
- Hardware spring reverb can be used to process external sounds
- 1/4" external audio input for guitars, drum machines and more
- Semi-modular – no patching is required
- Easy-to-use arpeggiator and sequencer
- Store up to 3 sequences with up to 256 notes each
- 2 analog osscillators with selectable waveshape and hard sync
- Classic 4-pole 10Hz-20kHz ladder filter
- Patchable 1-pole high pass filter
- Analog ADSR envelope generator
- Analog LFO with audio-rate capabilities
- 32-note Fatar keyboard with velocity
- All pre-patched normalized connections can be interrupted for full modularity
- 5-pin DIN MIDI in/out/thru and USB MIDI
- Patchable bipolar attenuator
- Works with Mother-32, DFAM, eurorack modular systems and more
- 41 patch points with 21 inputs, 16 outputs and a parallel-wired 4-jack mult
Inspired by the classic Moog modular synthesizers that came before it, Grandmother's sound engine, modulation engine and onboard spring reverb tank are completely analog, resulting in an unrestricted sonic vocabulary of immeasurable beauty and power. In addition, Grandmother also features an easy-to-use arpeggiator and sequencer for added enjoyment and programmable syncopation.
Though not required, creative patching and exploration are the keys to discovering exciting new relationships between modules and to truly unlocking Grandmother's infinite expanse of auditory inspiration. Patching can also be used to override internal connections, allowing each section to function just as an independent module would.
In addition to its standalone function, Grandmother is also an ideal analog audio processor for external sound sources and a powerful keyboard front end for expanding a Mother-32, DFAM or eurorack modular system.
|Included from Manufacturer||Power supply
|Number of Keys||32|
|Key Action||Synth action|
|Voices of Polyphony||Monophonic|
|Oscillators per Voice||2|
|Sequencer||Store up to 3 sequences with up to 256 notes each|
|MIDI||In, Out, Thru, USB|
|USB Port (to Host)||MIDI|
|Audio Inputs||1/4" mono external audio input on rear
1/8" input patch points at mixer, filter and amp stages on top patch panel
|Audio Outputs||1/4" mono main/headphone output on rear
1/8" mono 'eurorack out' output on rear
1/8" mono spring reverb output on rear
|Onboard Controllers||Spring-loaded pitch wheel
Modulation wheel with adjustable destinations at filter cutoff, oscillator pitch and pulse width amount
|Product Weight||18 lb|
Moog Music Inc. Limited Warranty
Moog warrants its products to be free of defects in materials or workmanship and conforming to specifications at the time of shipment. The Warranty Period is one year from the date of purchase.
If, in Moog's determination, it has been more than one year since the product shipped from its factory, Moog will determine whether or not to honor the warranty without regard to the date of the purchase.
Your new product warranty is transferrable to a new user with a proof of purchase dated less than one year prior to the current date. To initiate a warranty transfer, email Moog with a copy of the original proof of purchase, the serial number, and your personal information and Moog will update the warranty status.
During the Warranty Period, any defective products will be repaired or replaced, at Moog's option, on a return-to-factory basis. This warranty covers defects that Moog determines are no fault of the user.
The Moog Limited Warranty applies to USA purchasers only. Outside the USA the warranty policy and associated service is determined by the laws of the country of purchase and supported by the local authorized distributor. If you purchase outside of your country, you can expect to be charged for warranty as well as non-warranty service by the service center in your country.
You must obtain prior approval in the form of an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number from Moog before returning any product. Click 'Customer Service' at the Moog website to request the RMA # via email or call Moog.
All products must be packed carefully and shipped with the Moog supplied power adapter. The Voyager and Little Phatty must be returned in the original inner packing including the foam inserts. The warranty will not be honored if the product is not properly packed. Once you have received the RMA# and carefully packed your Moog, ship the product to Moog Music Inc. with transportation and insurance charges paid, and include your return shipping address.
Once received, Moog will examine the product for any obvious signs of user abuse or damage as a result of transport. If the product is abused, damaged in transit, or is out of warranty, Moog will contact you with an estimate of the repair cost. Warranty work will be performed and Moog will ship and insure your product to your United States address free of charge.
Please initiate your warranty online at the Moog Music Website by clicking 'Product Registration.' If you do not have web access, fill out all the information on the card included with your shipment and mail it to Moog.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days