Moog Matriarch Semi-Modular 4-Note Paraphonic Analog Synthesizer
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. These payments equal the total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period and rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- EARN BACK A $50 STATEMENT CREDIT***When you open a new Synchrony Music credit card and make a Kraft Music purchase of $299 or more.
Moog Matriarch is an analog synthesizer with an emphasis on imagination. The pinnacle of Moog's semi-modular family of synthesizers, Matriarch's patchable architecture and classic Moog circuits reward open exploration with endless sonic possibilities and unparalleled analog sound.
- Monophonic, duophonic and 4-note paraphonic voice modes
- Stereo analog delay with up to 700ms of MIDI syncable stereo or ping-pong style repeats
- 256-step sequencer with up to 4 notes per step and 12 stored patterns
- Sequencer can be decoupled from Matriarch to independently sequence external gear
- Arpeggiator with selectable modes: order played, forward/backward, random
- Semi-modular analog synthesizer with no patching required
- 90 modular patch points for endless exploration
- Expressive 49-note Fatar keyboard with patchable velocity and aftertouch
- 4 analog oscillators with selectable waveshape and hard sync per oscillator
- Full-range analog LFO with 6 selectable waveshapes
- Dual analog filters with parallel (high pass / low pass), stereo (low pass / low pass) and series (high pass / low pass) modes
- Dual analog ADSR envelopes
- Dual analog VCAs
- 3 bipolar voltage controlled attenuators with ring mod capability
- 2×4 parallel wired unbuffered mults
- Additional simple analog LFO for adding modulation to delay, filters and VCAs
Easily create rich harmonic shapes with up to 4 notes of paraphony that can be sequenced, shifted and stored with Matriarch's intuitive 256 step sequencer, or stack the analog VCOs to play on a massive 4-oscillator mono synth.
With a deep assortment of synthesis modules based on Bob Moog's original circuit designs, Matriarch's 100% analog signal path spans a dynamic sonic vocabulary, from overdriven monophonic bass to gently evolving paraphonic plucks that cycle through waveshapes into a wash of infinite delay trails. Incorporating the power of vintage design stereo ladder filters, dual envelope generators, stereo analog delays and stereo VCAs, Matriarch delivers a multi-dimensional sound that empowers the sonic exploration of space and time.
Though Matriarch's semi-modular design requires absolutely no patching, 90 modular patch points are easily accessible throughout the panel via the included patch cables. This powerful electronic instrument is a highly versatile addition to any stage or studio that can effortlessly transform from a performance keyboard into a fully modular analog synthesizer at a moment's notice.
In addition to its standalone function, Matriarch is also an ideal processor of external sound sources and a powerful keyboard front end for expanding a DFAM, Mother-32, Grandmother or eurorack modular system.
|Included from Manufacturer||Power supply
|Number of Keys||49|
|Key Action||Synth action with velocity and aftertouch|
|Voices of Polyphony||Up to 4-note paraphonic|
|Effects||Stereo analog delay with up to 700ms of delay time|
|Sequencer||256-step sequencer with up to 4 notes per step and 12 stored patterns|
|MIDI||In, Out, Thru, USB|
|USB Port (to Host)||MIDI|
|Audio Inputs||1/4" external audio input|
|Audio Outputs||Dual 1/4" stereo output
Dual stereo 1/8" eurorack-level main output
Dual stereo 1/8" eurorack-level delay output
1/4" headphone output
|Control Connections||90 modular patch points
1/4" expression pedal input
1/4" sustain pedal input
|Onboard Controllers||Pitch bend wheel
|Product Weight||24 lb|
Moog Music Inc. Limited Warranty
Moog warrants its products to be free of defects in materials or workmanship and conforming to specifications at the time of shipment. The Warranty Period is one year from the date of purchase.
If, in Moog's determination, it has been more than one year since the product shipped from its factory, Moog will determine whether or not to honor the warranty without regard to the date of the purchase.
Your new product warranty is transferrable to a new user with a proof of purchase dated less than one year prior to the current date. To initiate a warranty transfer, email Moog with a copy of the original proof of purchase, the serial number, and your personal information and Moog will update the warranty status.
During the Warranty Period, any defective products will be repaired or replaced, at Moog's option, on a return-to-factory basis. This warranty covers defects that Moog determines are no fault of the user.
The Moog Limited Warranty applies to USA purchasers only. Outside the USA the warranty policy and associated service is determined by the laws of the country of purchase and supported by the local authorized distributor. If you purchase outside of your country, you can expect to be charged for warranty as well as non-warranty service by the service center in your country.
You must obtain prior approval in the form of an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number from Moog before returning any product. Click 'Customer Service' at the Moog website to request the RMA # via email or call Moog.
All products must be packed carefully and shipped with the Moog supplied power adapter. The Voyager and Little Phatty must be returned in the original inner packing including the foam inserts. The warranty will not be honored if the product is not properly packed. Once you have received the RMA# and carefully packed your Moog, ship the product to Moog Music Inc. with transportation and insurance charges paid, and include your return shipping address.
Once received, Moog will examine the product for any obvious signs of user abuse or damage as a result of transport. If the product is abused, damaged in transit, or is out of warranty, Moog will contact you with an estimate of the repair cost. Warranty work will be performed and Moog will ship and insure your product to your United States address free of charge.
Please initiate your warranty online at the Moog Music Website by clicking 'Product Registration.' If you do not have web access, fill out all the information on the card included with your shipment and mail it to Moog.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days