Moog Moogerfooger MF-108M Cluster Flux Whitewash - White Sides
Don't be fooled by the Chorus/Flange switch: while the Cluster Flux can conjure up a 'monstrous jet flange' and 'sparkling chorus' sound, it also can transport you straight into another dimension.
Create an array of unique sounds with 6 wave shapes (sine, triangle, square, ramp, reverse ramp and sample & hold). Each shape is the foundation for a completely different musical inspiration. Tap in the tempo of your LFO via the TAP TEMPO button, or sync the Cluster Flux to a MIDI clock.
Positive and negative feedback allow you a wider range of tones and voicing than you would find in a normal stomp box. These can even be used to drive the Cluster Flux into tuned self-oscillation.
Use the AMOUNT and RATE controls for expression and modulation of the delay line. Anything from vibrato to a jackhammer, these controls can make it happen.
Just want a little bit of an effect? Use MIX control to dial in the the perfect blend of original and effected signal.
Want more control? CV jacks on the back allow for control of TIME, RATE, MIX, FEEDBACK and AMOUNT via the Moog EP-2 Expression Pedal (sold separately), CV or other Moogerfoogers.
Like all Moogerfoogers, the Cluster Flux is made to work with all sound sources: guitars, drum machines, keyboards, you name it! The Cluster Flux is of course built in the classic Moog fashion and is guaranteed to give you a lifetime of musical joy.
- Whitewash version has traditional white-on-black metal front with white wood sides
- Front Panel Features
- TIME: adjust delay time 0.6mS to 10mS in Flange mode and 5mS to 50mS in Chorus mode.
- RANGE: select between Flanger and Chorus mode.
- FEEDBACK: continuous control from no feedback to infinite feedback. Bi-Polar control allows the feedback to highlight even or odd harmonics.
- DRIVE: allows between -7dB and +28dB of gain or attenuation of the input signal for optimum signal path, level matching and distortion sounds.
- OUTPUT: allows gain and attenuation of output signal for compatibility with a wide range of input devices.
- MIX: crossfader control to vary the amount of wet or dry signal heard on output.
- LFO: six position rotary switch to select the LFO wave shape for delay time modulation. Select between Sine, Triangle, Square, Ramp, Saw and Random stepped modulation.
- LFO RATE: adjust the LFO rate from the sub audio to audio rates. Control from 0.05 Hz to 50 Hz from the front panel (more from the CV).
- LFO AMOUNT: controls the amount of LFO modulation of the delay time.
- LEDs and Switches
- RATE: a bi-color LED to display the rate and shape of the LFO wave as well as the source of control.
- MIDI: a bi-color LED to display the presence of MIDI control.
- LEVEL: a bi-color LED to display the level of the input signal post drive control for optimum processing level.
- BYPASS: a bi-color LED to indicate if the effect is engaged or not.
- TAP TEMPO: a rugged, smooth-acting stomp switch for setting LFO rate.
- BYPASS SWITCH: a rugged smooth-acting stomp switch bypassing the unit with a buffered input.
- Rear Panel Features
- AUDIO IN: 1/4" phone jack, accepts any instrument-level to line-level audio signals.
- LEFT / MONO AUDIO OUT: 1/4" phone jack 1/4" phone jack with adjustable output level for instrument or line level output.
- RIGHT / Stereo OUT: a second output dip switch configurable for either stereo out (two types), delay only out, or dual mono out.
- FEEDBACK, TIME, LFO RATE, MIX, LFO AMOUNT: all of which are stereo 1/4" jacks that accept Moogerfooger EP-2 (or equivalent) expression pedals (sold separately), or 0-5V control voltages from either two-circuit or three-circuit 1/4" jacks.
- FEEDBACK INSERT: a 1/4" TRS insert jack for inserting effects in the feedback loop of the delay chain. Line level output.
- MIDI IN: a 5-pin DIN input for controlling the MF-108M via MIDI control.
- +9V POWER INPUT JACK: accepts standard 9 volt center positive barrel power adaptor (power adapter included). 300mA minimum required.
- General Specifications
- CASE: rugged steel case with black powder coat panel, white silk screen and hardwood sides for a classic analog appearance.
- DIMENSIONS: 9" x 6" x 2-1/2"
- NET WEIGHT: 4 lbs.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 6 lbs., including power adapter and instruction manual.
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 105-125 volt, 3W.
|Mfg. Included Accessories||Power Supply|
|Patches / Programs||N/A|
|Audio Inputs||(1) 1/4" - Audio Input, MIDI In|
|Audio Outputs||(2) 1/4" - Audio Outputs, FB Insert|
|On-Board Expression Pedal||No|
|Control Connections||Feedback, Time, LFO Rate, LFO Amount, Mix|
|Power Adaptor||Included 110V Power Supply|
|Unique Features||Whitewash Sides|
Moog Music Inc. Limited Warranty
Moog warrants its products to be free of defects in materials or workmanship and conforming to specifications at the time of shipment. The Warranty Period is one year from the date of purchase.
If, in Moog's determination, it has been more than one year since the product shipped from its factory, Moog will determine whether or not to honor the warranty without regard to the date of the purchase.
Your new product warranty is transferrable to a new user with a proof of purchase dated less than one year prior to the current date. To initiate a warranty transfer, email Moog with a copy of the original proof of purchase, the serial number, and your personal information and Moog will update the warranty status.
During the Warranty Period, any defective products will be repaired or replaced, at Moog's option, on a return-to-factory basis. This warranty covers defects that Moog determines are no fault of the user.
The Moog Limited Warranty applies to USA purchasers only. Outside the USA the warranty policy and associated service is determined by the laws of the country of purchase and supported by the local authorized distributor. If you purchase outside of your country, you can expect to be charged for warranty as well as non-warranty service by the service center in your country.
You must obtain prior approval in the form of an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number from Moog before returning any product. Click 'Customer Service' at the Moog website to request the RMA # via email or call Moog.
All products must be packed carefully and shipped with the Moog supplied power adapter. The Voyager and Little Phatty must be returned in the original inner packing including the foam inserts. The warranty will not be honored if the product is not properly packed. Once you have received the RMA# and carefully packed your Moog, ship the product to Moog Music Inc. with transportation and insurance charges paid, and include your return shipping address.
Once received, Moog will examine the product for any obvious signs of user abuse or damage as a result of transport. If the product is abused, damaged in transit, or is out of warranty, Moog will contact you with an estimate of the repair cost. Warranty work will be performed and Moog will ship and insure your product to your United States address free of charge.
Please initiate your warranty online at the Moog Music Website by clicking 'Product Registration.' If you do not have web access, fill out all the information on the card included with your shipment and mail it to Moog.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.