Moog Subsequent 37 Analog Synthesizer
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 8/1/22 - 12/30/23. 36 Equal Monthly Payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- EARN BACK A $70 STATEMENT CREDIT***When you use you Synchrony Bank issued credit card and make a Kraft Music purchase of $899 or more.
Moog Subsequent 37 is a 2-note paraphonic analog synthesizer that builds upon the award-winning design of the ultra-powerful Sub 37 Tribute Edition. Its control panel is home to 40 knobs and 74 switches, placing a vast array of analog sound-design tools and onboard sequencing options immediately at your command. Subsequent 37 improves upon its source through the implementation of a number of user-requested sonic and functional enhancements. Each enhancement maintains the magic and character of its predecessor while also providing access to new dimensions of sound and improved playability.
Subsequent 37's mixer section has double the headroom of that in the Sub 37 Tribute Edition. This provides access to a new range of classic clean tones in both mono and duo performance modes. Leveraging the mixer's newfound flexibility, gain staging in the ladder filter has been reshaped to boost harmonic saturation and analog compression, resulting in an overall richer low end. Completing the sonic evolution of the Subsequent 37 is a re-tuned Multidrive circuit that extends well beyond the grit and growl of the original Sub 37.
In addition to the sound engine augmentation, Subsequent 37 comes with an upgraded keybed for improved playability, a high-powered headphone amplifier strong enough to drive the most demanding headphones and a software plugin/editor for both Mac and Windows platforms.
- Sound engine evolution: greater sonic dimension
- More Multidrive: wider range and dirtier than before
- Room for two: more headroom means Duo mode sounds even better
- Upgraded keybed: lightweight with swift action, velocity and aftertouch
- High-power headphone amp: cue up your next sound in the loudest of venues
- Sub 37 design: all the controls and features found on the Sub 37 Tribute Edition
- Perform in Mono or Duo mode
- Two variable waveshape oscillators, one square wave sub-oscillator and analog noise generator
- External audio input
- Classic Moog ladder filter with resonance, Multidrive and selectable filter slopes
- DAHDSR (delay, attack, hold, decay, sustain, release) looping envelopes with sync
- Two modulation busses with assignable sources and destinations
- Syncable arpeggiator and step sequencer
- 256 presets in 16 banks of 16 patches each
- MIDI in/out and MIDI over USB
|Included from Manufacturer||Power cable|
|Number of Keys||37|
|Key Action||Lightweight with swift action, velocity and aftertouch|
|Programs/Presets||256 presets (16 banks × 16 presets)|
|Voices of Polyphony||2 (monophonic or duo-paraphonic modes)|
|Oscillators per Voice||2 plus Sub|
|Sequencer||Syncable arpeggiator and step sequencer|
|Audio File Playback||No|
|MIDI||In, Out, USB|
|USB Port (to Host)||MIDI, System Updates, Editor/Librarian/Patch Manager|
|Audio Inputs||1/4" external audio input|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" main audio output
1/4" stereo headphone output
|Control Connections||1/4" filter CV input
1/4" pitch CV input
1/4" volume CV input
1/4" KB gate input
|Onboard Controllers||Pitch bend wheel
|Product Weight||22 lb|
Moog Music Inc. Limited Warranty
Moog warrants its products to be free of defects in materials or workmanship and conforming to specifications at the time of shipment. The Warranty Period is one year from the date of purchase.
If, in Moog's determination, it has been more than one year since the product shipped from its factory, Moog will determine whether or not to honor the warranty without regard to the date of the purchase.
Your new product warranty is transferrable to a new user with a proof of purchase dated less than one year prior to the current date. To initiate a warranty transfer, email Moog with a copy of the original proof of purchase, the serial number, and your personal information and Moog will update the warranty status.
During the Warranty Period, any defective products will be repaired or replaced, at Moog's option, on a return-to-factory basis. This warranty covers defects that Moog determines are no fault of the user.
The Moog Limited Warranty applies to USA purchasers only. Outside the USA the warranty policy and associated service is determined by the laws of the country of purchase and supported by the local authorized distributor. If you purchase outside of your country, you can expect to be charged for warranty as well as non-warranty service by the service center in your country.
You must obtain prior approval in the form of an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number from Moog before returning any product. Click 'Customer Service' at the Moog website to request the RMA # via email or call Moog.
All products must be packed carefully and shipped with the Moog supplied power adapter. The Voyager and Little Phatty must be returned in the original inner packing including the foam inserts. The warranty will not be honored if the product is not properly packed. Once you have received the RMA# and carefully packed your Moog, ship the product to Moog Music Inc. with transportation and insurance charges paid, and include your return shipping address.
Once received, Moog will examine the product for any obvious signs of user abuse or damage as a result of transport. If the product is abused, damaged in transit, or is out of warranty, Moog will contact you with an estimate of the repair cost. Warranty work will be performed and Moog will ship and insure your product to your United States address free of charge.
Please initiate your warranty online at the Moog Music Website by clicking 'Product Registration.' If you do not have web access, fill out all the information on the card included with your shipment and mail it to Moog.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days