36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 10/1/22 - 10/31/22. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 36 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- FREE MOOG LOGO T-SHIRT!While supplies last. Choose size in cart
- SPECIAL BONUS ITEM!FREE Music Is Essential shirt with purchase.
Moog Theremini is a re-imagination of one of the oldest electronic musical instruments in history, the theremin. It guarantees immediate success for any player, young or old! Every customer, from the student to the pro, will find it fascinating, fun, easy to use and inspiring to their creativity. It's like nothing else!
- Assistive pitch correction with selectable scales and root note allows each player to adjust the instrument's level of playing difficulty and set scale and root
- Presets section with 32 wavetable-based sounds allows you to select a sound, store a selected scale and root note, set and recall a specified playing range
- Built-in tuner supplies realtime visual feedback of each note as it's played and its proximity to perfection, great for correcting playing position or educating younger players on pitch and scales
- Built-in adjustable stereo ping-pong delay
- User selectable range: highest note and lowest note (stored per preset)
- Built-in speaker, perfect for private rehearsal and quick setup anywhere
- Front panel headphone jack: plug in earbuds or headphones and the speaker becomes silent
- Rear panel features two line level audio outputs, a pitch CV output with selectable range, a mini USB jack for MIDI connectivity and Kensington lock slot
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Cable|
|Number of Keys||None|
|Oscillators per Voice||1|
|Audio File Playback||No|
|USB Port (to Host)||MIDI, System Updates, Editor/Librarian/Patch Manager|
|Audio Outputs||Line Outputs, Stereo Headphone Output|
|Unique Features||Assistive Pitch Correction with Selectable Scales|
Moog Music Inc. Limited Warranty
Moog warrants its products to be free of defects in materials or workmanship and conforming to specifications at the time of shipment. The Warranty Period is one year from the date of purchase.
If, in Moog's determination, it has been more than one year since the product shipped from its factory, Moog will determine whether or not to honor the warranty without regard to the date of the purchase.
Your new product warranty is transferrable to a new user with a proof of purchase dated less than one year prior to the current date. To initiate a warranty transfer, email Moog with a copy of the original proof of purchase, the serial number, and your personal information and Moog will update the warranty status.
During the Warranty Period, any defective products will be repaired or replaced, at Moog's option, on a return-to-factory basis. This warranty covers defects that Moog determines are no fault of the user.
The Moog Limited Warranty applies to USA purchasers only. Outside the USA the warranty policy and associated service is determined by the laws of the country of purchase and supported by the local authorized distributor. If you purchase outside of your country, you can expect to be charged for warranty as well as non-warranty service by the service center in your country.
You must obtain prior approval in the form of an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number from Moog before returning any product. Click 'Customer Service' at the Moog website to request the RMA # via email or call Moog.
All products must be packed carefully and shipped with the Moog supplied power adapter. The Voyager and Little Phatty must be returned in the original inner packing including the foam inserts. The warranty will not be honored if the product is not properly packed. Once you have received the RMA# and carefully packed your Moog, ship the product to Moog Music Inc. with transportation and insurance charges paid, and include your return shipping address.
Once received, Moog will examine the product for any obvious signs of user abuse or damage as a result of transport. If the product is abused, damaged in transit, or is out of warranty, Moog will contact you with an estimate of the repair cost. Warranty work will be performed and Moog will ship and insure your product to your United States address free of charge.
Please initiate your warranty online at the Moog Music Website by clicking 'Product Registration.' If you do not have web access, fill out all the information on the card included with your shipment and mail it to Moog.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days