Nektar Impact LX Mini USB MIDI Keyboard Controller
Impact LX Mini makes the power of Nektar's Impact LX range of USB MIDI controller keyboards truly portable. Enhance your workflow with a host of powerful realtime and intuitive control features that inspire your creativity: no menu-diving, tactile control, two arpeggiators, drum pads, mini-keys that are great to play and, of course, Nektar DAW integration. LX Mini has everything you need to create.
- 25 velocity-sensitive mini keys
- 4 velocity curves – soft, default, hard 1, hard 2 – plus 3 fixed values
- Joystick for pitch bend, 2 modulation controls (MIDI assignable)
- 1/8" footswitch input (1/4" adapter included)
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicators
- Transpose via Shift + Part 2 buttons
- Part 2 LED buttons assignable to momentary keyboard shift, transpose, layering MIDI notes and switching MIDI channels
- 7 transport buttons for DAW integration or MIDI assignable
- Shift button activates secondary level for a total of 14 accessible MIDI button functions (plus 3rd level for another 7 functions with Nektar DAW Integration)
- 8 velocity-sensitive LED pads (4 pad maps)
- 8 pots (×2 via Page button, functionality changes according to mode)
- Volume pot with LED settings indication (MIDI-assignable)
- Nektar DAW Integration currently supports Ableton Live, Bitwig, Cakewalk, Cubase, Digital Performer, FL Studio, GarageBand, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason and Studio One (includes template setup for Pro Tools)
Impact LX Mini features 25 velocity-sensitive mini keys. It can be played expressively and has a defined and firm feel. With a choice of four velocity curves and three fixed velocity values you can tailor the keyboard response to your playing style. Dedicated octave buttons let you shift the octave swiftly for a wider reach. Additionally, the Part 2 buttons can be used for transpose.
The joystick is four modulation controls in one: left/right controls pitch bend, the upwards axis is preassigned to control modulation and the downwards axis is set to foot pedal control. The lever's push button sends foot pedal at its maximum level. Up, down and the push button are freely assignable to any MIDI CC number. Settings are retained over power cycling.
Footswitch (sold separately)
LX Mini even has a footswitch socket for connecting a sustain pedal, a feature often missing on mini keyboards. Connect any standard sustain pedal to the 1/8" mini socket (a 1/4" adapter is included). Polarity is detected automatically on boot-up, and it is freely MIDI CC-assignable.
Control any MIDI music software from LX Mini's seven transport buttons. All buttons are MIDI-assignable, with the shift button doubling the number of assignments to 14. With Nektar DAW integration you even get a third control level for a total of up to 21 functions, all pre-mapped for instant use.
Eight knobs give you instant access to arpeggio, instrument or MIDI CC parameters. The Instrument, Internal and Arp/Repeat mode buttons instantly assign the panel to the corresponding features. The Page button doubles the number of assignments.
Impact LX Mini helps you creating expressive grooves and beats with its eight velocity-sensitive pads. They offer a hyper-sensitive and even response, ideal for finger drumming. Assignments are done in seconds and can be stored in four pad maps for a total of 32 note assignments.
Arpeggiator and note repeat
Two independent arp/repeat engines (one for keys and one for pads) with instant parameter access will inspire exciting synth and percussion lines. Once selected and activated, the arp/repeat engine parameters are available on the eight knobs: Rate, Swing, Accent Level, Interval, Tempo, Arp Modes and Arp Octave can be changed in real time.
Double up: Part 2
Part 2 is a unique performance feature for momentary setup changes: while playing, press one of the dedicated Part 2 buttons to momentarily shift the octave up or down, transpose, layer another octave on top, switch to another MIDI channel altogether – or any combination of these features. The instant you let go of the buttons, Impact LX Mini reverts back to its original settings.
Nektar DAW integration: give your mouse a break
Simply install the Nektar DAW integration package for your DAW and start controlling essential tasks right from Impact LX Mini's transport section. Improve your workflow with extended transport control including goto/set locators on the fly, navigate tracks and projects, launch windows or select patches without ever reaching for the mouse.
Tweak your instruments
How about controlling your virtual instruments like a hardware synth? Impact LX Mini has a dedicated Instrument Mode button that switches the knobs to control instrument parameters in most DAWs with handy screen printing to make it easy to remember assignments: Osc Tune, Level, Mod 1, Mod 2, Cutoff, Resonance, Envelope Amount and LFO.
DAW included: Bitwig 8-Track
Start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro from day one with the included Bitwig 8-Track. It gives you access to over 50 software instruments and effects for use on up to eight audio or MIDI project tracks – including support for any 3rd party VST plug-ins you might own.
|MPN||Impact LX Mini|
|Included from Manufacturer||Micro USB cable
1/8" to 1/4" adapter for footswitch input
|Number of Keys||25|
|Key Action||Velocity-sensitive mini keys|
|Onboard Controllers||Joystick for pitch bend, 2 modulation controls (MIDI assignable)
8 velocity-sensitive LED pads (4 pad maps)
8 pots (×2 via Page button, functionality changes according to mode)
7 transport buttons for DAW integration or MIDI assignable
|Control Connections||1/8" footswitch input (1/4" adapter included)|
|Product Weight||2.2 lb|
Nektar Technology Limited Warranty
Nektar Products are covered by a one-year warranty.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days