Nord Stage 4 73 Stage Keyboard STAGE RIG
From Current price: $5,849.99
To Current price: $6,643.09
This Kraft Music Bundle Includes
Nord Stage 4 73 Stage Keyboard
The Nord Stage 4 features a brand new panel design with dedicated LED faders for each Layer, providing exceptional overview and flexibility when creating sounds and performing live. The new Preset Library is packed with inspiring ready-to-use Piano, Synth and Organ sounds for quick and smooth patch creation. The Stage 4 73 features a 73-note fully weighted Triple Sensor keybed (E-E) with aftertouch.
Gator Cases GK-76-SLIM Lightweight Keyboard Case
This porter-style keyboard case is lined with a soft plush material along with foam to create rigidity around the instrument. Built-in wheels, padded interior straps, and an external accessory pocket round out this case to make it a great choice for lightweight transport of your instrument.
On-Stage KS360 Heavy Duty Folding-Z Keyboard Stand
This is one of the sturdiest keyboard stands on the market with both height and width adjustments. This stand also leaves plenty of room for pedals and it folds flat for quick and easy transport.
On-Stage KT320PLUS Deluxe X-Frame Bench
If you play extended gigs, or just want a bench that is more comfortable, you will love this padded keyboard bench. The height-adjustable design includes an extra comfortable 3" cushion and a secure deadbolt locking system.
Yamaha FC7 Volume Foot Controller - qty 2
This professional volume and expression controller features an adjustable pedal angle, spring point adjustment, and a metal connection plate for multiple pedal setups. A great complement to many keyboards, stage pianos, and synthesizers.
On-Stage KSP350 Piano-Style Sustain Pedal
Piano players prefer the feel of a real sustain pedal. This pedal features a built-in 6' cable with 1/4" connector and polarity switch, making it compatible with virtually any keyboard or digital piano.
On-Stage KSP50 Universal Footswitch
This versatile universal pedal features a built-in 6' cord and polarity switch. Compatible with any keyboard or electronic instrument with a 1/4" pedal jack.
Hosa HPP-010X2 Dual REAN 1/4" TS Cable - 10' - qty 2
This professional-grade dual 1/4" cable is designed to connect your instrument to any unit with right and left channels. Great for keyboards, mixing consoles, PA systems, or other sound reinforcement or recording applications.
Hosa CMM-105 Stereo Interconnect 1/8" to 1/8" - 5'
This cable is great for connecting equipment that uses 3.5mm (1/8") mini connectors like mp3 players, smartphones, tablets, portable CD players, and more.
The Nord Stage 4 features a brand new panel design with dedicated LED faders for each Layer, providing exceptional overview and flexibility when creating sounds and performing live. The new Preset Library is packed with inspiring ready-to-use Piano, Synth and Organ sounds for quick and smooth patch creation.
- 73-note fully weighted Triple Sensor keybed (E-E) with aftertouch
- Physical Drawbars with LED indicators.
- 512 Programs - 8 Banks with 8 Pages each. Each Page has 8 Program locations
- Preset Library with Organ, Piano and Synth Presets including effects. 2x64 Organ Preset locations, 2x64 Piano Preset locations, 8x64 Synth Preset locations.
- 8 Live Programs
- 2 Individual Layer Scene Setups
- 3 Morph sources: Modulation Wheel (also controllable by Swell pedal), Control Pedal, Aftertouch
- Stereo and Mono output routing options
- Programmable Transpose +/- 6 semitones
- Master Clock functionality with manual, external and tap-tempo rate control
- Internal and MIDI clock source
- MIDI over USB functionality
- Level control
- Up to 3 Split Points (4 Keyboard Zones) with visual LED indication between zones
- 3 Split Point width (crossfade) options: Lrg, Sml or Off
The Nord Stage 4 comes with a new enhanced collection of Grands, Uprights and Electric Pianos from our exclusive Nord Piano Library combined with new features such as Dynamic compression and Unison. Nord’s state-of-the-art sampling techniques capture the extraordinary nuances and real character of the source instruments. Our unique ‘Advanced String Resonance’ and Dynamic Pedal Noise features deliver breathtaking realism and an unsurpassed level of expressiveness.
- Enhanced collection of Uprights, Grands, EPs and more
- Dynamic Compression
- Unison feature
- Creative Timbre presets
- Advanced String Resonance
- Dynamic Pedal Noise
The Synth section with its three independent Layers is based on the powerful Nord Wave 2 Synth Engine, including Virtual Analog synthesis, Samples, FM and Wavetable. An extensive new collection of samples from the Nord Sample Library offers a broad sonic palette of Strings, Bass, Choirs, Guitars and much more. The advanced Arpeggiator features new Polyphonic, Gate and Pattern modes and can be used for a huge variety of rhythmic applications with customizable patterns.
- Nord Wave 2 Synth Engine
- 3 independent Synth Layers
- Doubled sample memory
- Enhanced samples with Tru-Vibrato, Unison and Round Robin
- Extensive real time controls
- Advanced Arpeggiator with Polyphonic, Gate and Pattern modes
- Extern mode for advanced MIDI control
The Organ section features our award-winning simulations of B3 Tonewheel, B3 Bass, classic Vox and Farfisa as well as two Pipe Organ models. All Stage 4 models are equipped with Nord's new Physical drawbars with LED indicators for optimal hands-on experience and overview.
- Award-winning organ simulations of B3, Vox/Farfisa and Pipe Organ models
- Physical drawbars with LED indicators
- Drawbar Live mode
- New B3 Bass mode
- Model 122 Vintage Rotary Speaker with normal or close mic positions
The Nord Stage 4 has a powerful new Effect section offering a complete setup of Effects for each Layer. The extensive range of Effects includes a new Pump effect for side chain simulation, a new Spin effect and brand new variations of Reverb, Delay, Amps and Modulation effects.
- Dedicated Effect section per Layer
- New Variations for Modulation, Amp, Delay and Reverb Effects
- New Spring, Booth and Cathedral Reverb
- New Spin effect
- New Pump effect
- New Flam and Space Delay
New Panel Design
Dedicated LED fader for each Layer, providing exceptional overview and flexibility
New physical drawbars with LED indicators for optimal hands-on experience and overview
The Synth Section
The Synth features three independent Layers and is based on the powerful Nord Wave 2 Synth Engine
Dedicated Effect Section
Each layer has a complete setup of effects with brand new pump and spin effects and variations of reverb, delay, amps, and modulation effects
|Included from Manufacturer||User Manual
|Number of Keys||73|
|Key Action||Triple Sensor Hammer Action keyboard with Aftertouch|
|Weighted Keys||Hammer Weighted|
|Programs/Presets||512 Programs - 8 Banks with 8 Pages each. Each Page has 8 Program locations|
|Voices of Polyphony||Up to 120 Voices|
|Onboard Controllers||Pitch Stick
9 Physical Drawbars
|Control Connections||1/4" Sustain Pedal
Dedicated 5-Pin MIDI for Triple Pedal
1/4" Rotor Pedal (Momentary Footswitch)
1/4" Organ Swell Pedal
1/4" Control Pedal
1/4" Foot Switch
|Half-Damper Support||Yes (With Optional Pedal Unit)|
|Audio Outputs||4 Assignable Audio Outputs - 1/4" Unbalanced
1/4" Stereo Headphone output
|Audio Inputs||1/8" Monitor In|
|MIDI||In, Out, USB|
|USB Port (to Host)||MIDI, System Updates, File Transfer, Editor/Librarian/Patch Manager|
|Organ Models||Tonewheel, Transistor, Pipe|
|Drawbar Sets||1 Set|
|Reverse Key Presets||No|
|Pedal Board Input||Dedicated 5-Pin MIDI|
|Product Weight||36.8 lbs|
Nord USA Limited Warranty
This product has been manufactured by Nord and is warranted free from defects in materials or workmanship for the period of one year from the date of purchase by the original owner.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days